Roe overturned

There's no such animal as an " unborn child ". And TDR is a term more appropriate for you people cuz you're following that insane man.
My grand daughter has one in her right now, ghoul.

There's no such animal as an " unborn child ". And TDR is a term more appropriate for you people cuz you're following that insane man.
Like I said, the left is full of insane people. Science has proven that the fetus is human, alive, feels pain, hears people and responds to stimuli from the outside. To say it's not an unborn child is typical of sadists who love to inflict pain and death to the unborn child. When my children were in the womb, they most certainly were unborn children. TDR means Trump Derangement Syndrome of those who are obsessed with Trump in order to condemn him and hurt him and those who follow him. That's most Democrats.

I know it's also ludicrous; if it wasn't so devastating to so many, I would laugh.
I'm not going to answer you cause you want to call "human life" a "human being" making the question irrelevant, has got to be the lamest I've seen.

I'm not going to answer you cause you want to call "human life" a "human being" making the question irrelevant, has got to be the lamest I've seen.
I'm not saying that, I've always acknowledged that the sperm, the egg and the zygote are physical life forms. They even have human DNA, but they are not a person, they are not a unborn child, they are not a human being until they are born. Those are facts I don't know how these people can deny them. That's extremism for you.

Forum List

Back