Rioters Took Direction From Trump

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
As soon as Trump tweeted that Pence had "betrayed" him, that's when the rioters went gathered up their weapons and carried out their PRE-PLANNED attack.

Something funny going on with the Capitol Police, too. Top dogs there were in on it.

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
Wait, youre telling me that some people who are in big trouble are trying to blame it on someone else? What a surprise! :cuckoo:

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Appearing at what could be his last rally as the sitting president, Trump exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

“We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said, delighting the crowd by calling Democratic victories the product of what he called “explosions of bullshit.”

“Bullshit! Bullshit! Bullshit!” people chanted in reply.

He posted another message that called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.” Twitter later hid three tweets and locked Trump’s account.

Mr Trump tweeted several message on Wednesday, calling the people who stormed Capitol Hill "patriots". He also said "We love you."
For once all that you claim is true. Amazing.

But even at that, going that extra step and claiming that Trump caused the storming of the Capitol
is bullshit and not supported by evidence.
Tens of thousands attended the rally. How many actually entered the Capitol and one of them we already
know was BLM. How many others will turn up?

He had his terrorists whipped into a frenzy when they got there.

Four years of conditioning.

He could have said "pretty little kitten" and they would have attacked.

After the terrorist attack, he called them "special people" and said "we love you".

Done deal. Tough shit, Trumpsters.
I doubt if someone even as stupid as you believe your own words.
Look at all the people milling around gathering for the rally.
Tell me they are in a "frenzy". That's bullshit.

If you have to lie like that you really have nothing at all.

After the terrorist attack, he called them "special people" and said "we love you".

I doubt if someone even as stupid as you believe your own words.
Look at all the people milling around gathering for the rally.
Tell me they are in a "frenzy". That's bullshit.

If you have to lie like that you really have nothing at all.
Okay, Trumpster.

“Statistically impossible to have lost the 2020 Election,” Trump, a Republican, tweeted on Dec. 20. “Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

Appearing at what could be his last rally as the sitting president, Trump exhorted his supporters “to fight.”

“We will never give up, we will never concede,” Trump said, delighting the crowd by calling Democratic victories the product of what he called “explosions of bullshit.”

He posted another message that called the mob “great patriots” who were reacting to an election victory “viciously stripped away.” Twitter later hid three tweets and locked Trump’s account.

Mr Trump tweeted several message on Wednesday, calling the people who stormed Capitol Hill "patriots". He also said "We love you."

But even at that, going that extra step and claiming that Trump caused the storming of the Capitol
Tens of thousands attended the rally. How many actually entered the Capitol and one of them we already

Link on the BLM claim please :link: And Gateway Pundit won't be good enough.

LefTard Logic:

Terrorists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Terrorists-

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Holy shit, you twisted fucks are all over the place..,are riots a bad thing now?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png

Of course it's not that simple.

Full quote.

Let me say as I've always said, and I will always continue to say, that riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. ... But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation's summers of riots are caused by our nation's winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. [Martin Luther King Jr., "The Other America"]

What MLK was unaware of is a president of the United States not allowing his ego to accept a loss riling up his base with a band of malcontents pushing conspiracy theories about election fraud. However, MLK didn't mention insurrections either.

Strange though as you seem to be endorsing the riots over the summer.

:auiqs.jpg: DALLAS -- A Dallas-area real estate agent who is facing charges for allegedly being part of the pro-President Donald Trump mob that stormed the U.S. Capitol last week said she's a “normal person" who listened to her president.
“I just want people to know I’m a normal person, that I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol, that I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said.
She then turned the camera to expose her face, the complaint noted, and said, “Y’all know who to hire for your Realtor, Jenna Ryan for your Realtor.” Nearly halfway through, Ryan appears to have made it to the front door, chanting, “USA, USA” and “Here we are, in the name of Jesus.”
“We are going to (expletive) go in here,” Ryan said in the video as she approached the top of the stairs on the west side of the Capitol building. “Life or death, it doesn’t matter. Here we go.”
Did you notice how scared they were in the capitol building? All; of that Prog bullshit as they never had to suffer while others were killed, maimed their properties destroyed and more for the last year. Well here is our promise. we will watch your areas vaporized.

Bullshit! Trump said no such thing.

He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!

He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!

He wanted no violence in his name!

Thats why as soon as his crowds started a violent breach of the Capitol Building our Constitution loving President came out to tell them to stop the maddness...oh wait, no he didn't, he stood by and watch it unfold reveling at his people "fighting" for him.

“He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!
He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!”

I hope he did.

Your crazy hopes came true - President of the United States INCITED A VIOLENT INSURECTION - a criminal conduct he was impeached for and will hopefully get convicted for in both Congress and other criminal/civil proceedings.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

LefTard Logic:

Terrorists-

Not Terrorists-

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.

Good enough?

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:

Terrorists-

Not Terrorists-

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
That's a cool spin...
But we both know your relentless attack on American culture, the American value system, our history, our traditions, our Constitution and our right to sovereignty has put us at war. Good real Americans have finally become retaliatory that's all.

All of you Deplorables....do not move into Blue areas. Do not do business in blue areas unless you have to. Move out if you can afford to.

They took direction from Nancy's police force

All of you Deplorables....do not move into Blue areas. Do not do business in blue areas unless you have to. Move out if you can afford to.
Look at the blue areas on a map. Despite what they tell you, most of the blue areas are GHETTOS where NO ONE would want to live unless they had no choice.

The only exception is university towns where money is siphoned off from all over the RED state.

Good enough?

Yippee you found one. Now all you need are 20 or 30 thousand more! :laugh:

Forum List

Back