Rioters Took Direction From Trump

Yer outta luck Buster. Even Kevin McCarthy knows better than to buy into your latest conspiracy theory.
Kevin McCarthy? Is HE the final arbiter of what is permissible and not?
Obviously you like what he says or wouldn't be bringing up his name., which makes him
suspect to me.

Ultimately you'll be forced to call it what it was. A MAGA-riot.

capitol-memes9.jpg

Now all you need are 20 or 30 thousand more! :laugh:
Why? Last I heard there were only 56 arrests. 56 arrests out of a crowd that looked to be >100,000
So far.

DA's numbers are off - WAY off. ;-)

Mr Trump tweeted several message on Wednesday, calling the people who stormed Capitol Hill "patriots". He also said "We love you."
AS THE MAAGA RIOT WAS HAPPENING
Hey LUSH, you ignorant crybaby. How does Trump tell people what to do when he’s a mile and a half away still speaking? You are an ignorant moron LUSH. The huffington Post? Hahaha! Your tantrum in all caps doesn’t help you LUSH.

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.

You read the huffpost. No wonder you dont have a clue. Hahaha

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
That's what you call "direction" to riot?

You're posts are hysterical, NAZI.

He had his terrorists whipped into a frenzy when they got there.

Four years of conditioning.

He could have said "pretty little kitten" and they would have attacked.

After the terrorist attack, he called them "special people" and said "we love you".

Done deal. Tough shit, Trumpsters.
ROFL! You are pathetic. Why don't you just admit that Trump did nothing wrong?

After the terrorist attack, he called them "special people" and said "we love you".

Poor Trump! He's just a victim! Darn!

Holy shit, you twisted fucks are all over the place..,are riots a bad thing now?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
You can always count on a lefty to say at some future point exactly the opposite of what he is saying now. They aren't even embarrassed when it's pointed out.

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
worked for Trump so they can never work again.
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he
wanted the Capitol breached.
Tell me who is at war with whom.
DC is on terrorism watch because of people like you.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.
Well you balless wonder, YOUR people burned DC this summer. Among other cities. That would be why a terror watch is on. Because of idiots like you. Oh that’s right, you cower under your bed while real Americans protect themselves from morons like you.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he

Well you balless wonder, YOUR people burned DC this summer. Among other cities. That would be why a terror watch is on. Because of idiots like you. Oh that’s right, you cower under your bed while real Americans protect themselves from morons like you.
Ah, THAT'S why.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yer outta luck Buster. Even Kevin McCarthy knows better than to buy into your latest conspiracy theory.
Kevin McCarthy? Is HE the final arbiter of what is permissible and not?
Obviously you like what he says or wouldn't be bringing up his name., which makes him
suspect to me.

capitol-memes9.jpg
You can apologize to every Trump supporter NOW. If you’re going to pull your bullshit, it would help if one of your useless idiots doesn’t go on camera and ADMIT that BLM and Antifa goons were doing this disguised as Trump supporters.

Your post paints just the opposite picture. Those aren't the average MAGA types scaling that wall like
Marine corps recruits in boot camp. This looks like Antifa in action. Thanks for the proof.

That's on you, not me.

Ah, THAT'S why.

So you deny those cities burned and laugh about it? You are a complete fucking piece of shit. You just showed how stupid you are you communist fuck. :ahole-1::fu:

Poor Trump! He's just a victim! Darn!
Yes he is, NAZI.

That's on you, not me.

Ah, THAT'S why.

So you deny those cities burned and laugh about it? You are a complete fucking piece of shit. You just showed how stupid you are you communist fuck. :ahole-1::fu:
You can't change the subject and put me on the defensive.

You are siding with domestic terrorists. You can't escape that.

Tough shit, Trumpster. You are with them.

Holy shit, you twisted fucks are all over the place..,are riots a bad thing now?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png
You can always count on a lefty to say at some future point exactly the opposite of what he is saying now. They aren't even embarrassed when it's pointed out.

They've reached the very bottom of rock bottom...they can't slip any further, they are shameless, deceitful, hypocritical liars....all of them.

Thanks for the confirmation, idiot. Trump wanted people at the rally so tens of thousands of people showed
up. Trump never asked anyone to storm the Capitol building, either explicitly or otherwise.

Criminals looking to gain favor from the criminal justice system by claiming Trump wanted them "there" (inside the Capitol) are grasping at straws and, in a cowardly turn, trying to use Donald Trump as their alibi.

It doesn't wash at all.
THEY think he DID do that...all of it

Yet every direct quote from Trump says otherwise. GO FUCKING FIGURE. There are delusional people of all stripes, you commies delusions have lasted almost half a decade, and you and your ilk have created much more havoc and destruction, than a 4 hour disruption of congress.

Forum List

Back