Rioters Took Direction From Trump

You don't think Biden calling Kyle Rittenhouse and many others White Supremacists is insightful? I beg to differ.

The dumbfuck in the oval office invokes RACE EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. How is that not insightful or at the very least divisive?

Kyle Rittenhouse is young and uneducated.. He was influenced by the deadbeat militia movement.. Remember the Marine Corp turned him away.

Negro is cover for IM A RACIST OLD DEMOCRAT

You really are ignorant.. The Dixiecrats all became Republicans in 1964.

She was totally into fighting and taking back the country.. She was also, according to her husband an ardent fan of Qanon and Trump. Her death is unfortunate, but she was with a pressing mob that was breaking windows. No sitting president has ever spent 5 weeks inciting a mob.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The cop murdered her to protect property. She had no weapon. All the shithead politicans had evacuated the builing like the little chickenshits they were. She was protesting the filthy Democrats stealing an election and she was pissed as all Americans should have been. The Democrats stole our Democracy.

In the six months of Negro insurrection the goddamn Democrats in the big city shitholes ordered the police to stand down from stopping the Negros from destroying any fucking thing they wanted.

Why didn't the the Capitol police stand down from killing unarmed protesters?

Why the double standard? Do Negro Insurrectionist lives matter more than White Patriot lives?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The cop murdered her to protect property. She had no weapon. All the shithead politicans had evacuated the builing like the little chickenshits they were. She was protesting the filthy Democrats stealing an election and she was pissed as all Americans should have been. The Democrats stole our Democracy.

In the six months of Negro insurrection the goddamn Democrats in the big city shitholes ordered the police to stand down from stopping the Negros from destroying any fucking thing they wanted.

Why didn't the the Capitol police stand down from killing unarmed protesters?

Why the double standard? Do Negro Insurrectionist lives matter more than White Patriot lives?

Trump egged them on.... incited them for weeks. Take it up with Trump. He got that woman killed.

Why should the cops stand down for a violent mob. Their job is to protect the Capitol and the people working there.

Trump egged them on.... incited them for weeks. Take it up with Trump. He got that woman killed.
Why should the cops stand down for a violent mob. Their job is to protect the Capitol and the people working there.
An election is stolen and liberals are surprised there is a protest.

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.

I hate to break it to ya but your sources have been caught lying more than Trump.

In other words, no. He didn't.

Forum List

Back