Rioters Took Direction From Trump

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
worked for Trump so they can never work again.
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he
wanted the Capitol breached.
Tell me who is at war with whom.

Yippee you found one. Now all you need are 20 or 30 thousand more!
That's one more than you believed existed.
The ruckus in the Capitol was not typical of Trump supporters. It has all the earmarks of an Antifa/BLM
provocation.
If an honest investigation is made (which is already doubtful) there is no question more will be found.

You are at war with us. We are not at war with you.

Exactly what was said after 9/11 to the Jihadis.

That's on you, not me.
You stole the presidency. Held another absurd impeachment which is an absolute joke.
You're shutting down Parlor. Booting people off Social Media. Blacklisting anyone who ever
worked for Trump so they can never work again.
Blaming the Capitol farce on Trump though their is zero evidence, explicit of otherwise, he
wanted the Capitol breached.
Tell me who is at war with whom.
DC is on terrorism watch because of people like you.

You just don't have the balls to admit it.

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.
Trump: "Yeah, y'all head that way!" I heard him say it!
Poor trumpanzees......

Yippee you found one. Now all you need are 20 or 30 thousand more!
That's one more than you believed existed.
The ruckus in the Capitol was not typical of Trump supporters. It has all the earmarks of an Antifa/BLM
provocation.
If an honest investigation is made (which is already doubtful) there is no question more will be found.

Yer outta luck Buster. Even Kevin McCarthy knows better than to buy into your latest conspiracy theory. ;)

Again, because the left pretends this doesnt exist

I know MAGArats are claiming that Trump didn't order that MAGAriot...but THEY say he did

Our president wants us here,” a man live-streaming from inside the Capitol building said, according to a New York Times report. “We wait and take orders from our president.”
“The President asked for his supporters to be there to attend, and I felt like it was important, because of how much I love this country, to actually be there,” Larry Brock Jr., an Air Force veteran who was seen on the floor of the Senate in a helmet and fatigues while holding flex-cuffs, told The New Yorker. (Brock was later arrested.)

“He said, ‘Hey, I need my digital soldiers to show up on January 6.’ And we all did,” Doug Sweet, a 58-year old who stormed the Capitol and was later arrested, told The Wall Street Journal.

Bullshit! Trump said no such thing.

He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!

He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!

He wanted no violence in his name!

Thats why as soon as his crowds started a violent breach of the Capitol Building our Constitution loving President came out to tell them to stop the maddness...oh wait, no he didn't, he stood by and watch it unfold reveling at his people "fighting" for him.

“He didn't want these people to storm the Congress!
He didn't want them to interupt the Senate proceedings to certify the election!”

I hope he did.

Your crazy hopes came true - President of the United States INCITED A VIOLENT INSURECTION - a criminal conduct he was impeached for and will hopefully get convicted for in both Congress and other criminal/civil proceedings.

LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

Capitol violently breached, 6 people dead, 60 security officers injured, and you think you can post some selective pic were violence is not front and center and think you've made some sort of sane argument?

You are a total joke.

Last edited:

Trump: "Yeah, y'all head that way!" I heard him say it!
Poor trumpanzees......
Thar she blows.jpg

Yer outta luck Buster. Even Kevin McCarthy knows better than to buy into your latest conspiracy theory.
Kevin McCarthy? Is HE the final arbiter of what is permissible and not?
Obviously you like what he says or wouldn't be bringing up his name., which makes him
suspect to me.

Forum List

Back