Republicans, if you want your vote to count, you have to vote at a polling station, not by mail.

Democrats are the party of crime so voter fraud is right up their alley. If a Democrat tells you they support law enforcement you should just laugh and know that guy is a total dumb ass.

It would appear that you guys are getting nervous.
Police unions unanimously endorse trump.

Democrats are pro crime and pro riots.

Sure, sure I get it. But it looks like they might succeed in getting Trump out of there. It's good to have all your excuses lined up ahead it time.

Won't matter. If mail in is allowed, the corrupt demtrash will not only destroy ballots coming in, but they'll be "finding" hundreds of thousands of ballots that magically turn up in car trunks, closets, garages, in the ditch along the road. The cheating is going to be off the hook.

I actually don't think there's any way to avoid it, and in November, we're going to be facing that civil war that so many have been talking about. If Trump wins, because the left just can't cheat enough to make up for their lack of support, they'll claim the election is a fraud, and if he loses, we'll know damn well the election is a fraud. It's going to blow up no matter what.

And if that civil war does start, I hope no leftists get any ideas about screwing with me and my property... that's all I have to say about that.
Lighten up tough guy, nobody wants to rob your double-wide.
Oh I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

Well, I'm sure your mommy has some milk 'n cookies for you and your little butt buddies.

Did you ever get that blistering case of Herpes cleared up on your mouth?
LOL. You are the one that got triggered, you pathetic little loser. Now it's time to go back to your favorite website --- chix with dix --- you pansy.

My warning for real Americans, who want to save the country from the democrat party.....if you want your vote to count...you have to go to the polling station and cast your vote there.

The democrat party will have their minions in the post office waiting for republican ballots in the mail, and they will target zip codes with republican majorities....they will then destroy or hide those ballots until after the election.

So...if you want to make sure your vote counts, you have to go and do it on election day.
I agree.

Don't be disenfranchised. Go to a poll to vote!!!

My warning for real Americans, who want to save the country from the democrat party.....if you want your vote to count...you have to go to the polling station and cast your vote there.

The democrat party will have their minions in the post office waiting for republican ballots in the mail, and they will target zip codes with republican majorities....they will then destroy or hide those ballots until after the election.

So...if you want to make sure your vote counts, you have to go and do it on election day.
Yep. Some Dim postal worker will toss your ballot into the trash. That much is virtually guaranteed.

The US Postal Union have endorsed Biden, they will be handling ALL the postal votes, this is an EXTREME Conflict of Interest in my opinion. If this was a group who had endorsed The Donald then the Democrats would be SCREAMING about how it should be stopped because they can't be trusted because of the EXTREME Conflict of Interest.
they also backed every democrat in the 33 years i worked there....that is nothing new...

Yes but what is new is that America has never had an election where they are literally saying that the majority have to do Postal Voting because of the COVID-19 HYSTERIA. This is what is different then to the previous 33 years you mention.
the PO just delivers and picks up they dont count ballets.....and there are one hell of a lot of cameras inside and outside the office....the majority of the people dumping mail are either part timers or temporary workers who cant handle the mail in the amount of time to deliver it.......the new people think no one will miss it....little do they know......you notice the 2 people shown in the video were not uniformed,not career employees....a veteran carrier would be pretty stupid to think they could get away with dumping mail, especially political mail and to throw away whatever pension they have accumulated.........political mail was monitored in the district i delivered in....

Yep. Some Dim postal worker will toss your ballot into the trash. That much is virtually guaranteed.
i did not think you were that stupid bri....whatever you did for a living bri if a handful of people fucked up in your profession does that mean just about all of you are the same way guaranteed?...

Democrats are the party of crime so voter fraud is right up their alley. If a Democrat tells you they support law enforcement you should just laugh and know that guy is a total dumb ass.

Sure, sure I get it. But it looks like they might succeed in getting Trump out of there. It's good to have all your excuses lined up ahead it time.
Crime isn't popular with most Americans. Democrats are over confident just like last time. It is almost like they are trying to get trump reelected with their behavior.

Not all Democrats are pedophiles. They just choose to ignore it when they support guys like Clinton and Biden. If Democrats won 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with epstein in the white house today.

You will stand behind Biden because you dare not stand in front of him.

Republicans watch this video and are disgusted by Biden.

Democrats watch this video and are jealous of Biden.

Crime isn't popular with most Americans. Democrats are over confident just like last time. It is almost like they are trying to get trump reelected with their behavior.

Not all Democrats are pedophiles. They just choose to ignore it when they support guys like Clinton and Biden. If Democrats won 2016, Bill Clinton would be partying with epstein in the white house today.

Ok. Not sure what that has to do with mail in voting, but ok.

Just pointing out the "type of people" who are pushing this mail in vote BS

OK. I don't really care who's pushing it or why. It make sense that we should switch to mail-in voting during a pandemic. It probably will favor Democrats, but reality doesn't always fall the way you want.

OK. I don't really care who's pushing it or why. It make sense that we should switch to mail-in voting during a pandemic. It probably will favor Democrats, but reality doesn't always fall the way you want.

I know you don't care. You're a Democrat. You're told we need mail in voting and you believe it. We have absentee voting already. The only reason Democrats want it is to commit fraud.

Most Democrats aren't criminals but most criminals are Democrats.

I know you don't care. You're a Democrat.

Nope. I'm not a Democrat. Never voted Democrat probably never will.

Glad to see you will be proudly voting for Trump

Hey - stow the insults. There's no way I could ever vote for someone like Trump. But guess what? We don't have to vote for shitty candidates! True story™ I realize that the media, and both parties, have been telling us for decades that we have two choose either Democrat or a Republican. But it's a myth. I've never voted Democrat, and I've only voted Republican once (Reagan's first time around, when he pretended to be a libertarian).

Hey - stow the insults. There's no way I could ever vote for someone like Trump. But guess what? We don't have to vote for shitty candidates! True story™ I realize that the media, and both parties, have been telling us for decades that we have two choose either Democrat or a Republican. But it's a myth. I've never voted Democrat, and I've only voted Republican once (Reagan's first time around, when he pretended to be a libertarian).

Democrats deny being democrats to try to add credibility to their TDS rants.

Democrats deny being democrats to try to add credibility to their TDS rants.

Do they? Tell you what - you go find one single post of me supporting Democrats. I'll wait right here.

Actually, I won't. Because I know you won't find anything and you'll just skulk away. So you can cut straight to the skulking away if you like.

Why wouldn’t they just do the same thing at the polling stations? What makes the post office different?

There are polls watchers at the polls, while there is no supervision at the post office........they have already had major screw ups in New Jersey, New York, Oregon..........ballots lost, ballots that had to be disqualified....

When you make a mistak on your ballot at the polling station, you can fix it right then....if it is wrong when it hits the post office, there is no one there to fix it.

The Democrats and the MSM are going to get more aggressive in hyping up the COVID-19 HYSTERIA as October and November approaches, they will be doing this for the ulterior motive to FRIGHTEN as many peoples as possible into NOT going physically to vote because of "you might get COVID-19" "you might help SPREAD COVID-19" ALL that usual HORSECRAP and so they will be literally DEMANDING that 90% of the Election is via Postal Vote, you will potentially then be looking at 100-150 MILLIONS Postal Ballots and THAT incredible number of Postal Ballots....well IF you wanted to rig an election you would have SO MANY opportunities to trash and destroy those ballots when you are dealing in such MASSIVE numbers and it would not be discovered until AFTER the election.

Absentee Ballots yes, Postal Voting no. ALL ELECTIONS should also involve Voter ID, peoples need an ID to buy an auto, to get a passport, to have a bank account, to get married and so WHY no Voter ID? Leftists say that's RACIST, what HORSECRAP, how is it racist to ask for a Voter ID but it's NOT racist to ask for ID if you want to open a bank account?

That is why republicans have to march and vote.....

Why wouldn’t they just do the same thing at the polling stations? What makes the post office different?

There are polls watchers at the polls, while there is no supervision at the post office........they have already had major screw ups in New Jersey, New York, Oregon..........ballots lost, ballots that had to be disqualified....

When you make a mistak on your ballot at the polling station, you can fix it right then....if it is wrong when it hits the post office, there is no one there to fix it.
How do they know if a ballot gets lost in the mail?

How do they know if a ballot gets lost in the mail?

They won't...............the democrats love that feature.

Forum List

Back