Republicans, if you want your vote to count, you have to vote at a polling station, not by mail.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
My warning for real Americans, who want to save the country from the democrat party.....if you want your vote to count...you have to go to the polling station and cast your vote there.

The democrat party will have their minions in the post office waiting for republican ballots in the mail, and they will target zip codes with republican majorities....they will then destroy or hide those ballots until after the election.

So...if you want to make sure your vote counts, you have to go and do it on election day.

My warning for real Americans, who want to save the country from the democrat party.....if you want your vote to count...you have to go to the polling station and cast your vote there.

The democrat party will have their minions in the post office waiting for republican ballots in the mail, and they will target zip codes with republican majorities....they will then destroy or hide those ballots until after the election.

So...if you want to make sure your vote counts, you have to go and do it on election day.
Why wouldn’t they just do the same thing at the polling stations? What makes the post office different?

Won't matter. If mail in is allowed, the corrupt demtrash will not only destroy ballots coming in, but they'll be "finding" hundreds of thousands of ballots that magically turn up in car trunks, closets, garages, in the ditch along the road. The cheating is going to be off the hook.

I actually don't think there's any way to avoid it, and in November, we're going to be facing that civil war that so many have been talking about. If Trump wins, because the left just can't cheat enough to make up for their lack of support, they'll claim the election is a fraud, and if he loses, we'll know damn well the election is a fraud. It's going to blow up no matter what.

And if that civil war does start, I hope no leftists get any ideas about screwing with me and my property... that's all I have to say about that.

Last edited:

The US Postal Union have endorsed Biden, they will be handling ALL the postal votes, this is an EXTREME Conflict of Interest in my opinion. If this was a group who had endorsed The Donald then the Democrats would be SCREAMING about how it should be stopped because they can't be trusted because of the EXTREME Conflict of Interest.

there are more righties in the PO then most of you people realize.....

The US Postal Union have endorsed Biden, they will be handling ALL the postal votes, this is an EXTREME Conflict of Interest in my opinion. If this was a group who had endorsed The Donald then the Democrats would be SCREAMING about how it should be stopped because they can't be trusted because of the EXTREME Conflict of Interest.
they also backed every democrat in the 33 years i worked there....that is nothing new...

they also backed every democrat in the 33 years i worked there....that is nothing new...
The PO, as a government run monetary sink hole, shouldn't be endorsing anyone one way or the other.

I will vote in person by early voting as I have done since it became available, if it kills me. I will mask up, go in and cast my ballot, come out of the polling place, take off my mask (we're not required outside if not in crowds) sanitize my hands, get back into my SUV and go home knowing I supported our system of governance as best, I could. Won't be voting republican except on some state level choices. May not vote republican on US Senate, depending on who the jerks are, that are running and what I know about them. Cannot plan on voting by party unless you are part of the new politicoreligious masses. Being an independent is more complicated. You actually have to know who the person is, and an idea of what they really think and if possible what they were like before they decided to get on the public dole and started seeking a constituency, otherwise it is just a Bah, bah, bah, black or white sheep thing.

The Democrats and the MSM are going to get more aggressive in hyping up the COVID-19 HYSTERIA as October and November approaches, they will be doing this for the ulterior motive to FRIGHTEN as many peoples as possible into NOT going physically to vote because of "you might get COVID-19" "you might help SPREAD COVID-19" ALL that usual HORSECRAP and so they will be literally DEMANDING that 90% of the Election is via Postal Vote, you will potentially then be looking at 100-150 MILLIONS Postal Ballots and THAT incredible number of Postal Ballots....well IF you wanted to rig an election you would have SO MANY opportunities to trash and destroy those ballots when you are dealing in such MASSIVE numbers and it would not be discovered until AFTER the election.

Absentee Ballots yes, Postal Voting no. ALL ELECTIONS should also involve Voter ID, peoples need an ID to buy an auto, to get a passport, to have a bank account, to get married and so WHY no Voter ID? Leftists say that's RACIST, what HORSECRAP, how is it racist to ask for a Voter ID but it's NOT racist to ask for ID if you want to open a bank account?

The PO, as a government run monetary sink hole, shouldn't be endorsing anyone one way or the other.
the unions are not the PO.....

How exactly are Dems going to put their minions in the post office?
Maybe Dem minions will be running the polling places too!
And maybe we'll capture a Bigfoot and an alien this year.
Best thing YOU could do is not vote.
America thanks you! :cool:

:itsok:

And don't forget, they changed the day to Nov. 4th, a Wednesday. Don't be fooled by the lame stream media.

Won't matter. If mail in is allowed, the corrupt demtrash will not only destroy ballots coming in, but they'll be "finding" hundreds of thousands of ballots that magically turn up in car trunks, closets, garages, in the ditch along the road. The cheating is going to be off the hook.

I actually don't think there's any way to avoid it, and in November, we're going to be facing that civil war that so many have been talking about. If Trump wins, because the left just can't cheat enough to make up for their lack of support, they'll claim the election is a fraud, and if he loses, we'll know damn well the election is a fraud. It's going to blow up no matter what.

And if that civil war does start, I hope no leftists get any ideas about screwing with me and my property... that's all I have to say about that.
Lighten up tough guy, nobody wants to rob your double-wide.

Yes but what is new is that America has never had an election where they are literally saying that the majority have to do Postal Voting because of the COVID-19 HYSTERIA. This is what is different then to the previous 33 years you mention.

Democrats are the party of crime so voter fraud is right up their alley. If a Democrat tells you they support law enforcement you should just laugh and know that guy is a total dumb ass.

Lighten up tough guy, nobody wants to rob your double-wide.
Oh I'm sorry, did I trigger you?

Well, I'm sure your mommy has some milk 'n cookies for you and your little butt buddies.

Did you ever get that blistering case of Herpes cleared up on your mouth?

Democrats are the party of crime so voter fraud is right up their alley. If a Democrat tells you they support law enforcement you should just laugh and know that guy is a total dumb ass.

It would appear that you guys are getting nervous.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

It would appear that you guys are getting nervous.
Police unions unanimously endorse trump.

Democrats are pro crime and pro riots.

Forum List

Back