Republicans call Giuliani "stupidest of their party"

Here is just one of many:

lol.

Just another photo taken at a moment where Obama just removed his hand from his heart.

Love it.

Reminds me of the lapel-pin meme that people tried to use to show that Obama didn't love American. And then John McCain showed up at the 9-11 commemoration with Obama on 9-11-2008 without his lapel pin and Obama gave him one...

I must ask myself if Conservatives are REALLY this stupid...

Bull shit. What is he The Flash? The others have their hands on their hearts, obama doesn't. So either he never did it or he dropped his hand way early. It's an example of his distain for this country. It's just one example, you deny it EXACTLY like I predicted.

Another thing I'm right about, only an idiot cannot see that obama does not love this country.

lol.

Just another photo taken at a moment where Obama just removed his hand from his heart.

Love it.

Reminds me of the lapel-pin meme that people tried to use to show that Obama didn't love American. And then John McCain showed up at the 9-11 commemoration with Obama on 9-11-2008 without his lapel pin and Obama gave him one...

Bull shit. What is he The Flash? The others have their hands on their hearts, obama doesn't. So either he never did it or he dropped his hand way early. It's an example of his distain for this country. It's just one example, you deny it EXACTLY like I predicted.

Another thing I'm right about, only an idiot cannot see that obama does not love this country.

You don't even know when it was taken. Or if it was before or after the anthem. All you know is you think you see something that makes the president look unpatriotic because it fits your hatred of him, nothing less and nothing more. I remember snopes doing research on this particular photo.

lol.

Love it.

You don't even know when it was taken. Or if it was before or after the anthem. All you know is you think you see something that makes the president look unpatriotic because it fits your hatred of him, nothing less and nothing more. I remember snopes doing research on this particular photo.

Yeah, that's where I got the photo moron. They rated it as true. Not half true, not false, but true.

lol.

Love it.

Rudy seems to think they are

lol.

Love it.

And indeed, Snopes has researched it, just as I thought:

snopes.com Barack Obama and the National Anthem

:lol:

Righties have to go back to a fish-fry from 2007 to find a photo of the president without his hand on his heart....

omg....

Looks like Bush has a hard time finding his heart...

bush-hand-on-stomach-dumbass.jpg

No wonder low information lefties continue to be confused. Republicans didn't call Rudy stupid. Media pundit Joe Scarborough did. Joe used to be a republican.

Meh, it's getting close to the election and these same republicans are going to make that idiot crook Jeb Bush the candidate. Nothing those morons say impresses me.

Obama does not love this country. It's in his actions and in his words. Only an idiot wouldn't see it.

If Rudy Giuliani or some other right wing hack went of Faux news and said President Obama gets in his car every day and runs over children, I GUARANTEE the next day you ignorant pea brains would be on this board parroting those words and adding "Only an idiot wouldn't see it"
And if Obama actually did that you would be pointing out how Bush was worse.

Meh, it's getting close to the election and these same republicans are going to make that idiot crook Jeb Bush the candidate. Nothing those morons say impresses me.

Obama does not love this country. It's in his actions and in his words. Only an idiot wouldn't see it.

If Rudy Giuliani or some other right wing hack went of Faux news and said President Obama gets in his car every day and runs over children, I GUARANTEE the next day you ignorant pea brains would be on this board parroting those words and adding "Only an idiot wouldn't see it"

oh stop with crystal ball bs. no one here mentions fox news except you libs/lefties
so you want other to lead you around to hate on A news station. so be it

you look stupid doing it though

No, you don't "mention" Faux news, you just "mention" the garbage they spew daily.

885d275d5d289e84d66d87ca63e64436.jpg

01b7ba0bb1cc322ea7ae4c08ddf7b1f1.jpg
Let me see if I understand this: TO make the point that conservatives simply parrot what they see you post two cartoons you saw somewhere.
Really?

lol.

Love it.

Then Obama is not alone...

s-BUSH-PATRIOTISM-PROBLEM-large.jpg
bush_hand_heart-789605.jpg
article-0-0DDB21C800000578-336_468x334.jpg

You're the kind of person that...

you are the kind of person that elects a fool and America HATING muslime commie son-of-a-bitch for a president, his mother was a |\|igger fucking commie whore, his white grandparents were full blown marxist :asshole:S kinda like most shit-for-brains in N.Y. :up:
Giuliani and his like just give Democrats the ammunition to say.......This is how Republicans are

From the party who says things like Bush Lied People Died? Seriously? You think Guliani somehow crossed a line? You have no self awareness at all

How many American sons and daughters DIED in Iraq?

That liberals are the ones for the troops is just the product of the delusional, self rationalizing world that you live in

Forum List

Back