What has been the material affect on election workers from threats of violence?

It is an industry and part of our most critical infrastructure.
Define "industry" as it relates to voting.

Around here you have a core of county election officials, the rest are volunteers.

Sure, the officials come and go with time, same as with volunteers.

The only "industry" are the folks that produce the voting machines and drop boxes that the county buys from.

Last edited:

What has been the material affect on election workers from threats of violence?​

what’s the affect of progressive libs? I say “zombie like”
We saw the zombies and their riot on J6 and Stewart (he shot his eye out) Rhodes bagged himself 18 years in the slammer for it. Personally, I would have liked to have seen more of them leave the Capitol the way Ashley Babbitt made her departure. In a body bag. I`m a pro-choice person and I respected her choice of suicide.

These are the myths Trump is counting on you believing. He wants to create the belief by The Following that the only acceptable elections are ones he wins. All others are to be disregarded.
This was long long before Trump. Questioning things was not done. Now the costs are not covering what is needed due to moronics.

bp_philly.jpg

and like a good little Alinskyite you try to change the subject....Instant loss to the debate, try again loser.
We know you hate it when your own tactics are used against you....

Side note in the form of a question: How do you manage to tie your shoes in the morning? Do you repeat the bunny song?

This was long long before Trump. Questioning things was not done. Now the costs are not covering what is needed due to moronics.
I do not disagree that specious attempts by Repubs to call the credibility of elections in to question predates Trump. Much of Trumpery is an expansion on long lived themes in the former GOP like leaning in to autocracy.

I do not disagree that specious attempts by Repubs to call the credibility of elections in to question predates Trump. Much of Trumpery is an expansion on long lived themes in the former GOP like leaning in to autocracy.
Oh, so it was republicans who turned Florida into a total shit show in 2000!

It was a fat fugly republican who still refuses to accept her loss in the GA governor election!

Glad we got that all cleared up.

One effect of the threats of violence is giving sick pervy thrills to all the Trump cultists. They adore threats of violence. You know the Trump cult pervs here get off on it.

If someone is actually killed, there will be mass orgasms in the Trump cult.

You either believe it or you do not. Living in cities is like provincial enclaves. There are many neighborhoods. All of the desegregation over the decades and Progs are reinstituting segregation again. And it is gruesome for anyone who is not consumed from hate that lives within those communities affected.

Oh, so it was republicans who turned Florida into a total shit show in 2000!
Well, yeah. All they had to do was allow the legal votes to be counted, just once. They refused.

You cheated, bitch, and you won. Get over it. Your'e the pissiest sore winner I've ever seen.

It was a fat fugly republican who still refuses to accept her loss in the GA governor election!
Still a misognynist shit-human, we see. Some things never change.

On the plus, you weren't directly racist there, so that's progress.

Last edited:
We saw the zombies and their riot on J6 and Stewart (he shot his eye out) Rhodes bagged himself 18 years in the slammer for it. Personally, I would have liked to have seen more of them leave the Capitol the way Ashley Babbitt made her departure. In a body bag. I`m a pro-choice person and I respected her choice of suicide.
To this day I don't understand how the Capital police showed such remarkable restraint as their fellow officers were being beaten and attacked. In a normal circumstance dozens of members of Trump's mob would have, should have, been shot.

Forum List

Back