Republicans call Giuliani "stupidest of their party"

Giuliani just gave the Democrats a gift

Democrats get to claim the moral high ground as they say.......Look how Republicans are

Obama gave his base a gift when he went back into Iraq, then blamed Bush for leaving Iraq and all this after Hillary voted to go into Iraq.

Just what the Democart base was looking for in their candidates, war hungry liars. Well, they got it! Obama for least trusted President is US history, lolz.

Oh, this thread is about Rudy making the entire Republican party look stupid. My bad. Wait, who is Rudy again??? That's what 97% of the citizens of the US are asking.
America has forgotten 9-11 already?

Rudy, in his attempt to pander to extreme Republicans like we have on this board has given the Democrat a gift.

All Republican candidates will now be asked if they think Obama loves his country

Lose/Lose either way

I'm sure all Republicans love Rudy today

lolz. It's funny watching you hurry from pointless topic to topic shitting on the walls hoping something will stick. You are desperate for 2016, you have a incredibly underwhelming candidate with no accomplishments so you try and make things about Rudy, no one knows Rudy lol, it's a fucking fact dumbass! Keep it up, I like watching you lose!

having less people work today than when he took office
The GOP have to attack Obama personally because without that they have nothing but lies.
There are MORE people working NOW then EVER in the entire history of this great country that Obama loves more than all Republiklans combined.

Oh snap. :)

"Instead, Giuliani's comments left Scarborough wondering if the nation is "really going to go through another cycle where Republican candidates are too stupid to get out of the way of the stupidest people in their party, that keep them from winning presidential elections by spewing hatred, instead of telling people how they're going to get back to work," he said."
As Giuliani Stands by Obama Claim Others Warn of Stupid Slurs
Fuck him. Scarborough is a RINO on CNN.

Nothing he says carries weight.

Think he's on MSNBC actually, "Morning with Joe"

Same difference.

Giuliani just gave the Democrats a gift

Democrats get to claim the moral high ground as they say.......Look how Republicans are

Obama gave his base a gift when he went back into Iraq, then blamed Bush for leaving Iraq and all this after Hillary voted to go into Iraq.

Just what the Democart base was looking for in their candidates, war hungry liars. Well, they got it! Obama for least trusted President is US history, lolz.

Oh, this thread is about Rudy making the entire Republican party look stupid. My bad. Wait, who is Rudy again??? That's what 97% of the citizens of the US are asking.
America has forgotten 9-11 already?

Rudy, in his attempt to pander to extreme Republicans like we have on this board has given the Democrat a gift.

All Republican candidates will now be asked if they think Obama loves his country

Lose/Lose either way

I'm sure all Republicans love Rudy today

lolz. It's funny watching you hurry from pointless topic to topic shitting on the walls hoping something will stick. You are desperate for 2016, you have a incredibly underwhelming candidate with no accomplishments so you try and make things about Rudy, no one knows Rudy lol, it's a fucking fact dumbass! Keep it up, I like watching you lose!

No kidding. He was a mayor what like a 100 years ago. lol
poor dear lefties. they are hungry for anything to make themselves seem important to the people today. Myself, and I would bet the majority of the people could care less what they wail about.

having less people work today than when he took office
The GOP have to attack Obama personally because without that they have nothing but lies.
There are MORE people working NOW then EVER in the entire history of this great country that Obama loves more than all Republiklans combined.

Sure he does. That's why he's constantly apologizing for our supposedly evil past.

Meh, it's getting close to the election and these same republicans are going to make that idiot crook Jeb Bush the candidate. Nothing those morons say impresses me.

Obama does not love this country. It's in his actions and in his words. Only an idiot wouldn't see it.
Please point to some actions and words that prove Obama does not love this country

Meh, it's getting close to the election and these same republicans are going to make that idiot crook Jeb Bush the candidate. Nothing those morons say impresses me.

Obama does not love this country. It's in his actions and in his words. Only an idiot wouldn't see it.
Please point to some actions and words that prove Obama does not love this country

So tired of doing this. I could point out dozens of instances and you would deny each and every one.

I'll just stick to my statement above: "only an idiot wouldn't see it".

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said he has no doubt that Obama loves America, "but I just think his policies are bad for our nation."

Props to Rubio for speaking out. I'm sure other potential presidential candidates will eventually. They understand how badly their silence will reflect on them in 2016.

Easy to speak out when you have no chance of getting the gig. :)
You have that backwards. The only reason he said that was to not hurt his chances. If he said the truth he'd agree vehemently with Giuliani.

This was a good move by Giuliani. A LOT of people agree with him - and who cares what Joe Scarborough of MSNBC thinks about it -- hes not a conservative in any sense of the word - not even close.

But Giuliani has really hit a nerve. There is a lot to support his conclusion even if you choose to disagree with it not the least of which is Obama's devotion to Rev Wright of God damn America and the USA of KKK fame. The fact that he has brought on this debate is good for republicans as is anything that shows the extreme leftward drift of whats left of the Democratic party in Washington.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said he has no doubt that Obama loves America, "but I just think his policies are bad for our nation."

Props to Rubio for speaking out. I'm sure other potential presidential candidates will eventually. They understand how badly their silence will reflect on them in 2016.

You have that backwards. The only reason he said that was to not hurt his chances. If he said the truth he'd agree vehemently with Giuliani.

If he believes it would hurt his chances then a majority of Republicans must disagree with that sentiment. That's why Guliani will never be POTUS, and Rubio stands a chance.

Mark my words. Remember where you heard this first.

You want to witness evidence of Obama's lack of love for this country? Watch how he acts, what he does, and what he says....after his term is over and he's no longer president.

Giuliani will be vindicated in spades.

Obama doesn't love America.

Would "Slow Joe" Biden be considered the "stupidest" of all Democrats?

If he believes it would hurt his chances then a majority of Republicans must disagree with that sentiment. That's why Guliani will never be POTUS, and Rubio stands a chance.
Rubio most likely agrees with Giuliani. However, admitting as much would hurt his election chances so he has to distance himself from Giuliani's comments. Sad nature of politics. You can't address some realities and expect to be elected.

Because Rubio will be the Republican nominee? THAT is so funny! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

B-QZe3sCEAA0Lbk.png

The asshole has been bad mouthing and insulting America for 6 years, Giuliani is just saying what a lot of people don't have the guts to say. He has repeatedly compared us negatively to murderous regimes like China. He repeatedly bad mouthed large swaths of Americans as racist, anti-fill in the blank, that we are not paying our fare share, and on and on. Millions of illegals pour across our border, break our laws, kill our citizens, steal our identities, file for fraudulent tax refunds, and that asshole blames us for not welcoming them with open arms? Does an end run around congress to give them safe haven? All you leftist freaks can go to hell.
See how you are?

Forum List

Back