Republicans call Giuliani "stupidest of their party"

Oh snap. :)

"Instead, Giuliani's comments left Scarborough wondering if the nation is "really going to go through another cycle where Republican candidates are too stupid to get out of the way of the stupidest people in their party, that keep them from winning presidential elections by spewing hatred, instead of telling people how they're going to get back to work," he said."
As Giuliani Stands by Obama Claim Others Warn of Stupid Slurs
So the thread title is a lie--no Republicans called Giuliani stupidest of their party. The rest of it is a non-story. Giuliani was right about Obama from the beginning. Here is his 2008 convention speech. Start about 6:00

"Instead, Giuliani's comments left Scarborough wondering if the nation is "really going to go through another cycle where Republican candidates are too stupid to get out of the way of the stupidest people in their party, that keep them from winning presidential elections by spewing hatred, instead of telling people how they're going to get back to work," he said."
Democrats should recognize that obama is the stupidest in their party...but they're too stupid. Lots of stupid to go around.

Florida Sen. Marco Rubio said he has no doubt that Obama loves America, "but I just think his policies are bad for our nation."

Props to Rubio for speaking out. I'm sure other potential presidential candidates will eventually. They understand how badly their silence will reflect on them in 2016.

Easy to speak out when you have no chance of getting the gig. :)
No, when you're choice was a horrible one choosing Obama. Don't get mad at us pointing it out.

Democrats should recognize that obama is the stupidest in their party...but they're too stupid. Lots of stupid to go around.
Sadly Obama is far from the stupidest of their party.

oh go take your stupid advice and apply it to yourselves and that nasty ugly Democrat party you kiss ass for

Scarborourgh is nothing but a tool looking for ratings

we all think he hates his country too. SO THERE put that up your chapped ass

You seem angry. Can you actually contribute anything of value to the discussion of the OP?

Or are you trying to say that Scarborough is not a Republican?

Giuliani just gave the Democrats a gift

Democrats get to claim the moral high ground as they say.......Look how Republicans are

The funny part is: when it comes to "family values", Giuliani makes Newt Gingrich look like a saint.
What do family values have to do with anything here? Oh yeah. Nothing. Just more ad hom bullshit from the party that brought you Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy.

Democrats get to claim the moral high ground as they say.......Look how Republicans are

Obama gave his base a gift when he went back into Iraq, then blamed Bush for leaving Iraq and all this after Hillary voted to go into Iraq.

Just what the Democart base was looking for in their candidates, war hungry liars. Well, they got it! Obama for least trusted President is US history, lolz.

Oh, this thread is about Rudy making the entire Republican party look stupid. My bad. Wait, who is Rudy again??? That's what 97% of the citizens of the US are asking.
America has forgotten 9-11 already?

Rudy, in his attempt to pander to extreme Republicans like we have on this board has given the Democrat a gift.

All Republican candidates will now be asked if they think Obama loves his country

Lose/Lose either way

I'm sure all Republicans love Rudy today

Frothers will start to call Giuliani a "Democratic plant".

Sadly Obama is far from the stupidest of their party.

What, you've joined the Democratic party?

Truth is, no politician is truly stupid. It takes a certain amount of brains to get that far, whether you like the person's politics or not.

So the thread title is a lie--no Republicans called Giuliani stupidest of their party. The rest of it is a non-story. Giuliani was right about Obama from the beginning. Here is his 2008 convention speech. Start about 6:00

YEP. I called it out a few pages ago
like Obama, they have this need to lie and make up shit

Last edited:
Meh, it's getting close to the election and these same republicans are going to make that idiot crook Jeb Bush the candidate. Nothing those morons say impresses me.

Obama does not love this country. It's in his actions and in his words. Only an idiot wouldn't see it.
Please point to some actions and words that prove Obama does not love this country

So tired of doing this. I could point out dozens of instances and you would deny each and every one.

I'll just stick to my statement above: "only an idiot wouldn't see it".

In other words, you've got nothing.

The funny part is: when it comes to "family values", Giuliani makes Newt Gingrich look like a saint.
What do family values have to do with anything here? Oh yeah. Nothing. Just more ad hom bullshit from the party that brought you Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy.

Oh, it has everything to do with it, and you know it.

Part of the campaign against the President over the last six years, a very unsuccessful campaign, has been to paint him as a bad family man, even to spread false rumors of a gay affair with one of his Secret Security personnel. And these attacks come from a party with goons like Giuliani and Gingrich, both of whom have been married 3 times, both of whom divorced their second wife whilst already fucking their soon-to-be third wife, etc.....

Yeah, "family values". The failed campaign mantra of George Bush 41 in 1992. Just as failed now as it was then. Your party is full of adulterers and liars and people who love our country a whole helluva lot less than Barack Obama. So, go fuck yourself, you idiotic fake Rabbi without a single decent bone in his body.

Now, back to the OP, more information at this thread:

Many people rip Giuliani a new anal orifice US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

YEP. I called it out a few pages ago
like Obama, they have this need to lie and make up shit

You are so unbelievably clever and wise. You are without a doubt the smartest rightie in USMB! Can I have some of your trailer park okra chocolate pot wood shavings cookies?

Now, back to the OP:

Republicans call Giuliani "stupidest of their party"

Surely more Republicans are to follow in lambasting the dumbest former "America's Mayor".

Oh, it has everything to do with it, and you know it.

Part of the campaign against the President over the last six years, a very unsuccessful campaign, has been to paint him as a bad family man, even to spread false rumors of a gay affair with one of his Secret Security personnel. And these attacks come from a party with goons like Giuliani and Gingrich, both of whom have been married 3 times, both of whome divorced their second wife whilst already fucking their soon-to-be third wife, etc.....

Yeah, "family values". The failed campaign mantra of George Bush 41 in 1992. Just as failed now as it was then. Your party is full of adulterers and liars and people who love our country a whole helluva lot less than Barack Obama. So, go fuck yourself, you idiotic fake Rabbi without a single decent bone in his body.

Now, back to the OP, more information at this thread:

Many people rip Giuliani a new anal orifice US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Its so unsuccessful I've never heard of it. No one claims Obama is a bad family man. There isnt even any need to do so. The record of his political failures as president is so vast that would be enough for anyone.
Remind me about such paragons of virtue as Ted Kennedy, Chris Dodd, The Rev Jesse Jackson, and John Edwards. That isnt even going to the second string stuff like James McGreevey.

Well I'll say it then. I don't even find them to be good parents. Neither of them are ever AT HOME. And if I had a father that is so nasty, cold and unfeeling...
I would disown him

Well I'll say it then. I don't even find them to be good parents. Neither of them are ever AT HOME. And if I had a father that is so nasty, cold and unfeeling...
I would disown him
Hey, he sends them to the best private schools in DC while blocking school choice for the run of the mill Negro in Washington. He gives them the most lavish vacations at taxpayer expense. What more do you want?

Well isn't it nice to have your own news paper to spread your political talking points for your party? that is a reason people call them, the NYSLIMES. keep stirring the shit pot because your party has nothing else to offer.

snip:
NY Times A1 Story: Giuliani Aligns With 'Hard Right' After Race-Based Anti-Obama 'Outburst'
By Clay Waters | February 21, 2015 | 8:24 PM EST
Share it Tweet it More Sharing Services

shares
The New York Times kept on its old Rudy the Racist beat, using the former New York City mayor's recent remarks suggesting President Obama doesn't love America to attack him for "aligning more squarely with the hard right" in a front-page story Saturday, "In Remarks on President, Giuliani to the Core" by Alexander Burns (pictured) and Maggie Haberman (who previously filed the Burns & Haberman campaign blog on Politico.)

The Times has longspecialized in calling out Giuliani, whose mayoralty it strongly opposed, as racially "incendiary."

In 2009 it let then-City Councilman (and current NYC mayor) Bill de Blasio say "Giuliani's comments verge on race-baiting." (The crime drop that resulted from Giuliani's tough-on-crime policies benefitted all races, of course.)

Burns and Haberman wrote on Saturday:

Rudolph W. Giuliani, the former mayor of New York and one-time Republican presidential hopeful, stepped to the microphone at the “21” Club in Manhattan on Wednesday, for an event ostensibly spotlighting Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin. But by suggesting that President Obama did not love his country, Mr. Giuliani became the story.

His remarks, seemingly out of the blue, were not an isolated outburst.

No more than an hour or two before Mr. Giuliani appeared at Mr. Walker’s event, he vented his frustration at Mr. Obama at another fund-raising event in Manhattan. There, Mr. Giuliani took particular issue with the president’s recent comments likening Islamic extremist terrorism to the religious warfare of the medieval Crusades.

- See more at: NY Times A1 Story Giuliani Aligns With Hard Right After Race-Based Anti-Obama Outburst

The asshole has been bad mouthing and insulting America for 6 years, Giuliani is just saying what a lot of people don't have the guts to say. He has repeatedly compared us negatively to murderous regimes like China. He repeatedly bad mouthed large swaths of Americans as racist, anti-fill in the blank, that we are not paying our fare share, and on and on. Millions of illegals pour across our border, break our laws, kill our citizens, steal our identities, file for fraudulent tax refunds, and that asshole blames us for not welcoming them with open arms? Does an end run around congress to give them safe haven? All you leftist freaks can go to hell.

Really? You you care to provide some direct quotes or are you just another mush mouth pea brain negro hater?

I never voted for Obama but you know what you stupid asshole? I've never heard him say a damned thing against this country.

Piss on you and all the ignorant hillbillys like you.

Meh, it's getting close to the election and these same republicans are going to make that idiot crook Jeb Bush the candidate. Nothing those morons say impresses me.

Obama does not love this country. It's in his actions and in his words. Only an idiot wouldn't see it.

If Rudy Giuliani or some other right wing hack went of Faux news and said President Obama gets in his car every day and runs over children, I GUARANTEE the next day you ignorant pea brains would be on this board parroting those words and adding "Only an idiot wouldn't see it"

Forum List

Back