It's Official: Third-party No Labels expected to move ahead with presidential campaign

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Me personally, I read this as yet another massive red flag for Biden's prospects in November.

The economy is getting worse, the border is catastrophic, foreign policy is an absolute travesty - and now there will be multiple ancillary contenders to throw Dems off their game.

All while their pathetic attempts at Lawfare crumble straight into dust.

About 800 delegates from No Labels are expected to meet virtually Friday and vote Friday to launch a 2024 presidential campaign, according to The Associated Press.

Strategists for the group said they would have a presidential nominee from one major political party and a vice presidential nominee from the other party.

Couple this with the fact that Lara Trump is going to be taking over the RNC?

Curtains for Leftards.

Last edited:
I had high hopes for the Third Party candidate in 2016. The two main candidates were a joke.

But, once again, the people love a joke.

No Labels just officially whimpered and died.

There's $70 million of right-wing-billionaire money wasted. Good.

Mmmmmmm .... the Trump cult tears are flowing. So delicious.

Let's see, what else do they have ... RFK jr? Cornel West?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's so hard for the right to hire any good commie ratfuks these days.

Let's see, what else do they have ... RFK jr? Cornel West?

Wow, NBC News seems to strongly disagree with ya, CAT LADY.

This article is from today:

'Freaked out' Democrats mobilize to stop RFK Jr. from cutting into Biden​

Democrats used to ignore third-party candidates. Now they can't afford to.

Maybe figure out what even your own side is saying before trying to engage next time. ;)

No, the Trumpsters are fluffing the guy Trump is freaking out over.

English. It's apparently only a liberal thing.
Shouldnt the cultists be freaking out too? lolz
Either way, you sound like a dumb ass.
Congrats. We all got to be good at something :thup:

Me personally, I read this as yet another massive red flag for Biden's prospects in November.

The economy is getting worse, the border is catastrophic, foreign policy is an absolute travesty - and now there will be multiple ancillary contenders to throw Dems off their game.

All while their pathetic attempts at Lawfare crumble straight into dust.

Couple this with the fact that Lara Trump is going to be taking over the RNC?

Curtains for Leftards.
Haven't you been reading the news? The economy is exploding!!! Stock market is heading stock market is hitting record highs! Everything is hunky-dory!!!..... Except of course that it's not. Lefty will continue to condescend and let the good people out there who are suffering know that they are just too stupid to know that the economy is good.

It must have been Lieberman croaking that finished them off. He was their access to that sweet RepubliRussian cash.

I think my favorite thing was how they announced they'd be willing to have a unity ticket of a Republican and a Libertarian. No actual Democorats needed apply.

Forum List

Back