Republican pollster says Trump

By all means, enlighten us on what Biden ran on that was SO WONDERFUL that 15 million more people voted for him than Obama but NOBODY attended his rallies. Oreo ears was supposedly the brainchild of the democrat party and was picture perfect to everyone on the left.

And by golly please enlighten us on what Biden has DONE to deserve to be reelected. And no, "kept his hands off of little girls for at least 9 months of his presidency" doesn't count.

Keep in mind, you'll have to explain way his lack of attendance of ANY of his rallies compared to Trump.

348eaaf1-d6a7-448a-a2a5-cd85910d5fd4-AP_Election_2020_Biden.jpg

Biden rally:

45a0f4c2-ba35-4beb-a9e2-0e87d28b336e-AP_Election_2020_Biden_MIPA1_1.jpg

Trump rally:

2020-10-31T204335Z_799844027_RC2WTJ9PASOZ_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg
Again with the "he's got more people at his rallies, so he must get more votes".....which isn't how it works.
You should know this by now.

The GOP holds the senate. Taking the House will be rather simple since communist democrats can't stop destroying themselves. The wokesters have more to worry about than Trump. The GOP is poised to sweep the board. The Woke might keep Washington and Oregon, but the 2024 map looks more and more like Reagan after Carter.

Every neo-marxist fuckup on the planet promised Trump would never be president.... including the kenyan shit faggot..... and pelosi between cleaning up loads of human shit on her driveway....

But they really mean it this time....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumb fucking animals....

Again with the "he's got more people at his rallies, so he must get more votes".....which isn't how it works.
You should know this by now.

And you should know that losing 30 seats in the house is a rejection of your party, not an acceptance so if your party wins the white house and loses over two dozen seats in the house, "something a lil strange is goin' on there."

Not even my point, but being a Trump Deplorable Simpleton, it goes way above your head.

Only a complete retard would voice such a conclusion after reading much of what I've had to say about Trump on this forum.

But you're just an obedient little lib, so I'll like to invite you to fuck off...

5. No election contest in American history has had 923 citizens stake their personal freedom on sworn testimony to attest to irregularities and legal issues.
As you should know, perjury is a charge that is seldom prosecuted based on a single affidavit, or even a single set of statements. Perjury normally is prosecuted based on the opposing statement rule.

As you should know, perjury is a charge that is seldom prosecuted based on a single affidavit, or even a single set of statements. Perjury normally is prosecuted based on the opposing statement rule.
You should know an affidavit is not considered evidence until it is heard in court. That is why none of them were heard.

Only a complete retard would voice such a conclusion after reading much of what I've had to say about Trump on this forum.

But you're just an obedient little lib, so I'll like to invite you to fuck off...
Hey, I didn't type what you did, you did. I didn't say what you said, you did. Stop being a typical Deplorable fucktard and blame others for your own mistakes. Idiot.

You should know an affidavit is not considered evidence until it is heard in court. That is why none of them were heard.
You know, although your IQ makes that doubtful, that judges are required to read the pleadings, the answers, and the motions before them. And the affidavits were in the pleadings. For which one federal judge is admonishing Rudy Guiliani who was deposed where it was revealed Rudy didn't read the affidavits, while the judge did.

You know, although your IQ makes that doubtful, that judges are required to read the pleadings, the answers, and the motions before them. And the affidavits were in the pleadings. For which one federal judge is admonishing Rudy Guiliani who was deposed where it was revealed Rudy didn't read the affidavits, while the judge did.
That way they have a good idea of what the evidence is and that is exactly why it was never heard. Fraud would have been proven because that evidence would have to be investigated. The judges did not want to take that chance.

"They know republicans won't try to cheat in elections...."
Yet, if I recall properly it was fraudsters ...in Pennsylvania, Texas?.....that tried to get away with illegal voting.....for Trump. Voting multiple times, if I recall, for their relatives. Surely you saw the reportage on this venue of such?
And If I recall, it was in Maricopa County that the Ninja's hand-count audit proved Don Trump was improperly given extra votes that the Ninja's had to deduct? And then, poster mechanic, it seems the Ninjas showed that Joe Biden's total had to be added to, because for some reason he was shorted.
I say you really need to re-think your assertions on this venue.
Lest people think you are.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. "No election contest in American history has had 923 citizens stake their personal freedom on sworn testimony to attest to irregularities and legal issues."
Ah, poster Lastamender, I will beg forgiveness for my poor avatar, but…..but he thinks –and frankly, so do I, that your “923 citizens” are a figment of your imagination, or perhaps some RWNJ QAnon Conspiracy chatroom.
Perhaps, you made it up outta whole cloth thinking it is the horse you can ride to credibility.
So to prove that stubborn avatar of mine wrong, good poster Lastamender, do this: Give us a list of these 923. Name the names. And the court their affidavits were presented in.

Lest posters here think you are merely another 'no cows cowboy'.

Saddle up, Skippy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every neo-marxist fuckup on the planet .... the kenyan shit faggot.....and pelosi.. cleaning up loads of human shit on her driveway.... Dumb fucking animals....
And of the Conservatives on this board, and the Republicans, and the pro-Trump MAGAHats.....well, amongst all of those distinct constituencies, who among you proudly stand behind poster "2 Iron" as your spokesman?
As your proto-typical Trump supporter?

Batter up, Conservatives, and Republicans, and MAGAHats.

Is poster "2Iron" who you want as your political voice on this venue?
Does he speak for you?
Is he you and yours?

Yet, if I recall properly it was fraudsters ...in Pennsylvania, Texas?.....that tried to get away with illegal voting.....for Trump. Voting multiple times, if I recall, for their relatives. Surely you saw the reportage on this venue of such?
And If I recall, it was in Maricopa County that the Ninja's hand-count audit proved Don Trump was improperly given extra votes that the Ninja's had to deduct? And then, poster mechanic, it seems the Ninjas showed that Joe Biden's total had to be added to, because for some reason he was shorted.
I say you really need to re-think your assertions on this venue.
Lest people think you are.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, poster Lastamender, I will beg forgiveness for my poor avatar, but…..but he thinks –and frankly, so do I, that your “923 citizens” are a figment of your imagination, or perhaps some RWNJ QAnon Conspiracy chatroom.
Perhaps, you made it up outta whole cloth thinking it is the horse you can ride to credibility.
So to prove that stubborn avatar of mine wrong, good poster Lastamender, do this: Give us a list of these 923. Name the names. And the court their affidavits were presented in.

Lest posters here think you are merely another 'no cows cowboy'.

Saddle up, Skippy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And of the Conservatives on this board, and the Republicans, and the pro-Trump MAGAHats.....well, amongst all of those distinct constituencies, who among you proudly stand behind poster "2 Iron" as your spokesman?
As your proto-typical Trump supporter?

Batter up, Conservatives, and Republicans, and MAGAHats.

Is poster "2Iron" who you want as your political voice on this venue?
Does he speak for you?
Is he you and yours?
Here you go dumbass

923​

Fact Witnesses

"Here you go dumbass

923 Fact Witnesses"

First, my poor avatar ain't gonna contest the 'dumbass' epithet.
He knows well how I feel about his troublesomeness, so he's quite willing to skip that issue, and go directly to your "923 citizens".

What we saw in the initial scenes from your video was that it was about Pennsylvania. Were all 923 citizen affidavits from the Keystone state?

Now to be sure, I didn't sit and watch however many minutes the video lasts (I saw no time indicator for its length, so was a tad reluctant to invest hours staring at a spreadsheet).

So, do this, good poster Lastamender: Give all of us on this forum a bit of guidance and tell us just which part of this video contains the names of the 923 'citizens'.....and....the jurisdictions their affidavits were filed in. (and it would be useful to know the disposition of each affidavit).

We can then, all of us, go quickly to your alleged validation and.....and, well, believe it.
Or not.

So be our sherpa here on this mountain you want us to climb for you.

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back