Republican pollster says Trump

Clearly you do not; however, the question still stands.

To wit: (from post #223) --" just to save everybody here a whole bunch of time....merely send us to the minute-segment that illustrates the spreadsheet with the 923 names of the citizens who filed affidavits and which jurisdiction (and the disposition).

Batter up, Last.
All this time, you could have found it yourself. It is there, keep looking, troll.

Trump will win the GOP nomination because no other Republican has the sack to run against him

But 85 million voters made it clear they do not want Trump
Trumps refusal to let go of his 2020 loss will remind everyone how unstable he is
FIGHTER!!!

Greg

It is unclear why you think that any American should give a fuck what you, or any other foreigner thinks about our country, our government, and how we should run it.

You have no standing, whatsoever, and no say, and for the most part, those of you who purport to lecture us on such subjects don't even have any meaningful knowledge on which to do so. Most of you are far more aligned with the degenerate ideologies which we rejected, and against which we violently rebelled, in order to found this country, than in any principles relevant to this nation.

As to the actual topic, it seems to me that Mr. Trump is in a position to run the strongest campaign for President that we've ever seen. All he has to do is compare the records of what he did previously as President, and what results it produced, with what Biden is now doing as President, and what results it has produced. This could wind up being very much like Reagan vs. Carter 1980, with the difference that the modern counterpart to Reagan has a record to which he can point as representative of how he past served as President and can be expected to serve again, if elected.
Of course us "furriners" have a say. I could be at your border tomorrow and entering as a biDen guest!!!

Let's go Brandon!!!

Greg

Wokism is a disease. I do not believe Trump will run in 2024 but stranger things have happened. I am more worried about what Biden will do the US in the time he has left. So far so horrible.
I agree with you that Trump will not run again.....The Republicans have 3 great contenders.....DeSantis of Fl., Sen. Cotton of Arkansas and Sen. Josh Hawley of Mo.

I have been for Sen. Cotton for a long time but recently I have been very impressed with Hawley from Mo.

I agree with you that Trump will not run again.....The Republicans have 3 great contenders.....DeSantis of Fl., Sen. Cotton of Arkansas and Sen. Josh Hawley of Mo.

I have been for Sen. Cotton for a long time but recently I have been very impressed with Hawley from Mo.

I believe they may run DeSantis with Nikki Haley. But one never knows these days.

"All this time, you could have found it yourself. It is there,"

Well, poster 'Last'....both me and my avatar, don't believe you.
Not that we are calling you a liar.

But we simply think you are bluffing.
We think you have no list of all the 'citizens' who filed affidavits.
Nor in which jurisdiction.
Nor of what was the disposition of each of those affidavits.

So, like in big boy poker, 'Last'......your hand has been called.
Show your cards, or leave the table.

Not my rules, 'Last'.....it's the way the adult works.
I'm mildly sure you know that.

Well, poster 'Last'....both me and my avatar, don't believe you.
Not that we are calling you a liar.

But we simply think you are bluffing.
We think you have no list of all the 'citizens' who filed affidavits.
Nor in which jurisdiction.
Nor of what was the disposition of each of those affidavits.

So, like in big boy poker, 'Last'......your hand has been called.
Show your cards, or leave the table.

Not my rules, 'Last'.....it's the way the adult works.
I'm mildly sure you know that.
Go away troll. Keep looking it is there.

"Keep looking it is there."

So, it ain't there as you allege it is?
Is your avatar a fake and a phony?
A 'no cows cowboy'?

If it is there, mon ami, show us.
Do a screen capture of the info you allege is there .....and post it up.

Lest, forum members may begin to believe your avatar really is a fake and a phony.

Good luck. We think you are better than your avatar.

So, it ain't there as you allege it is?
Is your avatar a fake and a phony?
A 'no cows cowboy'?

If it is there, mon ami, show us.
Do a screen capture of the info you allege is there .....and post it up.

Lest, forum members may begin to believe your avatar really is a fake and a phony.

Good luck. We think you are better than your avatar.
My avatar is none of your concern. In fact, nothing I say concerns you because you are a troll. Keep looking.

"My avatar is none of your concern."

And that is exactly why we worry that your avatar will be considered just an ill-informed faker and a phony.
Don't be that guy, poster Lastamender.
We think you are arguably better than that.
Good luck, mein freund.

Until someone proves otherwise, it's just a conspiracy theory. Yes.
You idiots see ghosts and monsters under your beds, don't you? :)
nah ....... i think its pretty well known that the virus may be from a lab leak .... you see commie ...and yes you are a communist and a traitor ... the lab in Wuhan was doing gain of function with covid variants ... youve heard of Wuhan havent you ? thats where covid 19 first appeared . the Same Wuhan that was restricted from domestic travel to and from other parts of China while international travel was allowed to spread the virus ... thats a fact commie and no matter how much you and your comrades try to provide excuses for your chicom allies that have killed over 700 thousand Americans facts are facts .

Last edited:
nah ....... i think its pretty well known that the virus may be from a lab leak .... you see commie ...and yes you are a communist and a traitor ... the lab in Wuhan was doing gain of function with covid variants ... youve heard of Wuhan havent you ? thats where covid 19 first appeared . the Same Wuhan that was restricted from domestic travel to and from other parts of China while international travel was allowed to spread the virus ... thats a fact commie and no matter how much you and your comrades try to provide excuses for your chicom allies that have killed over 700 thousand Americans facts are facts .
Proof. You know..evidence. And not the kind of "voter fraud" evidence you Trump swabs put up as "fact". Again, until you can verify that it indeed came from a lab, you're spouting ALT-RIGHT nonsense. :)
But, admittedly, my expectations for you and those who think like you, are already pretty low. :)

Forum List

Back