Trump's rhetoric is increasingly mirroring Nazi talking points, and nobody is paying attention, an expert on extremism warns

Inflation is dropping, illegal immigration has been around for 70yrs, everything I posted is fact, your opinion doesn't change that.

Now give me those Republican policies.

Illegal immigration is far, far worse under Biden. A blind squirrel can see that.

That surprised me. I thought of Obama as a man, not a black man. I think he was a fine president.

I too look at him as a man, not a black man. I thought he was an anti-US President that started us down a path that Biden is continuing.

After experiencing the fascist Biden administration forcing everyone into house arrest during Covid, the left found some "expert" who (sob sob) is offended by Trump's manner of speech. Things must be getting desperate in leftie land these days.

It's going to get worse as they realize they are in an untenable situation

The next nine months is going to be interesting

Trump's rhetoric is increasingly mirroring Nazi talking points, and nobody is paying attention, an expert on extremism warns​

Expert on extremism = fake news.

Illegal immigration is far, far worse under Biden. A blind squirrel can see that.
That's the right wing talking point. I remember every time Trump got hemmed up all of a sudden there was a major crisis on the border. You Trump Humpers don't start whining about the border until a Democrat is in office.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
20 years? Cheez, just go back 3 and see one. Remain in Mexico. Next question?

In Iowa last week, as before, Trump bragged, “I kept Israel safe. I kept Ukraine safe. None of this stuff would have happened. And I kept the entire world safe….And as the 47th president…we will do it again.” And the crowds cheer wildly.

And yet Biden is the only president in history to put political opponents in jail.

In Iowa last week, as before, Trump bragged, “I kept Israel safe. I kept Ukraine safe. None of this stuff would have happened. And I kept the entire world safe….And as the 47th president…we will do it again.” And the crowds cheer wildly.

Well, he is true you know. This adminstration is seen as very weak. Our adversaries and those that know the US won’t seriously impede them take advantage of our weakness. That is the way it works not only in politics, but in the real world. Democrats live in fantasy world.

Forum List

Back