Republican pollster says Trump

I don't know. The Trumpsters are convinced they're locked in a life-or-death struggle with Evil. Literally.

The Left isn't terrified or motivated like that.

No, they ARE EVIL. They don't have to worry about facing it. They ARE it. They know republicans won't try to cheat in elections so when they do, it'll be unopposed. Liberals have nothing to worry about. When you're a dishonest party why fear an honest one?

I don't know. The Trumpsters are convinced they're locked in a life-or-death struggle with Evil. Literally.

The Left isn't terrified or motivated like that.
The Left is evil, why would they be terrified of it?

:stir: You nailed it.
I wish it weren't true. If you don't share their worldview, you're evil. And this isn't just a few of them.

They don't even need to know where you stand on the issues. If you're not one of them, you're literally evil.

This is dangerous. This is a large, aggressive, paranoid, committed group pathology. This country hasn't seen this before, and I don't think we're taking it seriously enough yet.

Last edited:
Those states were stolen. It has been proven to my satisfaction and the number of people is growing who feel the same way. It is a snowball and it is running downhill. You know what happens when a snowball does that?
You know I don’t engage in your silly fantasies

By all means, enlighten us on what Biden ran on that was SO WONDERFUL that 15 million more people voted for him than Obama but NOBODY attended his rallies

Because of concern for the health of his voters, Biden avoided the Super Spreader events Trump held

15 million more people voted for Biden than Obama because 30 million more people voted.

Last edited:
Coincidence theorist?
Oh not at all. Literally thousands of people conspired to steal the election didn't you know? And not one - not one single person of those thousands - has spilled the beans <sarcasm>..

Only a true moron would believe the election was rigged. Are you a true moron?

So all of these people, who hated Trump so much they got out and voted, 10 million more voted for Trump. And 15 million for Biden? You DO remember Biden hid in his basement for the entire campaign, right? It's not like he was out meeting everyone and running a fantastic campaign. The man hid in his basement and you expect people to believe he garnered 15 million more votes than Obama?

Do you REALLY expect people to believe that?
Well, not Conspiracy Theory whackadoodles. They could have been at every polling station, counting every vote, and if it still came out for Biden, you'd cry 'fraud!'.
I don't think you realise how HATED Trump was. He was despised. Of course I find it easy to believe.

I actually find it harder - a lot harder - that Trump beat Hillary. Unlike you, I think he won fair and square using the archaic system that is the EC. But he won. I just can't believe so many people would vote for the sack of shit.

You, on the other hand, not only find it hard to believe, but don't believe it. Nothing I can do to help Conspiracy Theory rubes...

Oh not at all. Literally thousands of people conspired to steal the election didn't you know? And not one - not one single person of those thousands - has spilled the beans <sarcasm>..

Only a true moron would believe the election was rigged. Are you a true moron?
Read my signature.

Open borders, not prosecuting criminals, abuse of power are normal? They are now.
Excellent example of the crazy talk I mentioned, and the kind of nutjobs that we can expect them to select in the Neo-GOP primaries. A stark reminder that we all need to get out and vote in the off year elections. Thanks.

Well, not Conspiracy Theory whackadoodles. They could have been at every polling station, counting every vote, and if it still came out for Biden, you'd cry 'fraud!'.
I don't think you realise how HATED Trump was. He was despised. Of course I find it easy to believe.

I actually find it harder - a lot harder - that Trump beat Hillary. Unlike you, I think he won fair and square using the archaic system that is the EC. But he won. I just can't believe so many people would vote for the sack of shit.

You, on the other hand, not only find it hard to believe, but don't believe it. Nothing I can do to help Conspiracy Theory rubes...
They were pushed out of polling places you ignorant fool.

Excellent example of the crazy talk I mentioned, and the kind of nutjobs that we can expect them to select in the Neo-GOP primaries. A stark reminder that we all need to get out and vote in the off year elections. Thanks.
Nothing crazy about the the truth. Are you going to tell me the borders are not open? Are you going to tell me Kim Foxx a Soros DA. in Chicago did not drop charges against a daytime shooter on video? Are you going to tell me ridiculous mandates are not an abuse of power?

Last edited:
Nothing crazy about the the truth. Are you going to tell me the borders are not open? Are you going to tell me Kim Foxx a Soros DA. in Chicago did not drop charges against a daytime shooter on video? Are you going to tell me ridiculous mandates are not an abuse of power?

The wheels

on the

Bus

go

round and

round.......

Forum List

Back