Do you think Trump is a martyr?

I wouldn't go so far to say Trump is a martyr but he wouldn't be having to spend all his time in a freezing courtroom if he wasn't a former president running for reelection.
IF he was not a former president, he would have been convicted and not just fined for some of his scams.

seriously folks? what has the man done to you? My electric bill was 50 bucks less- my property taxes- 600 bucks less- my gas tank filled up for way less- and i could afford a dam hot dog. bad man orange? laugh
I got weirdos living in a card board box- up the road in my rural town? bad bad orange man. :)
... because we had hit by economic covid.

As usual, you cut and paste from internet tabloids screeching about your TDS. Your cut and paste was a lot of nonsense.

You can find the same reports I found about Biden showering with his daughter.
Hollie describes where her side does to protect Donald in their Trump Devotional Syndrome.

Of course that is your response. Which is why I asked you to provide links, which you refuse to do.

Of course you copy and paste from internet tabloids. You find it easy to be an accomplice to mindless babble.

Your circular logic is tiresome but I blame it on your parents.
And you can provide no evidence backing your claim.
Well, I don't think you just woke up one morning and poof you began to explain yourself in circular terms. It must have been either a single incident or (more likely) several years of ill-fostering by those responsible for your upbringing. Don't you agree?

Forum List

Back