Republican pollster says Trump

First, my poor avatar ain't gonna contest the 'dumbass' epithet.
He knows well how I feel about his troublesomeness, so he's quite willing to skip that issue, and go directly to your "923 citizens".

What we saw in the initial scenes from your video was that it was about Pennsylvania. Were all 923 citizen affidavits from the Keystone state?

Now to be sure, I didn't sit and watch however many minutes the video lasts (I saw no time indicator for its length, so was a tad reluctant to invest hours staring at a spreadsheet).

So, do this, good poster Lastamender: Give all of us on this forum a bit of guidance and tell us just which part of this video contains the names of the 923 'citizens'.....and....the jurisdictions their affidavits were filed in. (and it would be useful to know the disposition of each affidavit).

We can then, all of us, go quickly to your alleged validation and.....and, well, believe it.
Or not.

So be our sherpa here on this mountain you want us to climb for you.

Thanks in advance.
Read the link, troll.

There is only one of me

That's so cool.
So then, you are denying that poste "2Iron" voices the thoughtful reasoning of Trump supporters such as yourself?

I ask because the sentiments "2Iron" expresses --- and his articulateness --- seems to be in line with and of a nature to so many of the Trump supporters who express similar thoughts and vocabulary on this very venue.

Forgive my avatar if he thinks birds of that feather will flock.........well, you know.

"Read the link"....

Really, poster Lastamender, I do wish to help your credibility on this venue.
So, how long is this video you offer all of us on the forum?
I mean, how much time do we need to invest in helping you rehabilitate your credibility?

And, just to save everybody here a whole bunch of time....merely send us to the minute-segment that illustrates the spreadsheet with the 923 names of the citizens who filed affidavits and which jurisdiction (and the disposition).

We all will appreciate it if you will help us help you.

That's so cool.
So then, you are denying that poste "2Iron" voices the thoughtful reasoning of Trump supporters such as yourself?

I ask because the sentiments "2Iron" expresses --- and his articulateness --- seems to be in line with and of a nature to so many of the Trump supporters who express similar thoughts and vocabulary on this very venue.

Forgive my avatar if he thinks birds of that feather will flock.........well, you know.
Correct. I do not have a sock account.

Really, poster Lastamender, I do wish to help your credibility on this venue.
So, how long is this video you offer all of us on the forum?
I mean, how much time do we need to invest in helping you rehabilitate your credibility?

And, just to save everybody here a whole bunch of time....merely send us to the minute-segment that illustrates the spreadsheet with the 923 names of the citizens who filed affidavits and which jurisdiction (and the disposition).

We all will appreciate it if you will help us help you.
I don't care what you think about my credibility. Clear?

1) Well, Trump certainly didn't. Warp Speed..(please)...was Pence's brainchild..albeit way too late. LOL. Keep trying.
2) Yep. It sucked. But had to be done. And look. You didn't get the mileage out of it you were expecting. LOL....Next???
3) Yikes..don't pay attention much do you? Hello, McFly?? Pandemic..your SAVIOR??..fucked up..contributed...ah nevermind, just wait for Hannity..he'll make it better. :auiqs.jpg:
i noticed you dont hold your chicom pals responsible at all for covid .......traitor.

"I don't care what you think about my credibility."

Clearly you do not; however, the question still stands.

To wit: (from post #223) --" just to save everybody here a whole bunch of time....merely send us to the minute-segment that illustrates the spreadsheet with the 923 names of the citizens who filed affidavits and which jurisdiction (and the disposition).

Batter up, Last.

Trump will win the GOP nomination because no other Republican has the sack to run against him

But 85 million voters made it clear they do not want Trump
Trumps refusal to let go of his 2020 loss will remind everyone how unstable he is
And now 50% of those voters disapprove of the job he’s doing….

And now 50% of those voters disapprove of the job he’s doing….
Well Biden does not need 50 percent of voters to love him
He just needs 50 percent to prefer him to Trump

Whether he wanted them to stop was immaterial. The responsibility for the attack still rests on those who attacked the Capitol, and that wasn't Trump. Whining about him taking three hours to say something does nothing to negate that he never called for anyone to do what ended up happening on January 6th...
Yea, we get it. No one should expect Trump to do the right thing such as helping to end a riot where cops are being beaten & govt. officials lives are threatened.

Trump has never lifted a finger for anyone but himself so why should we have expected him to do anything on 1/6 but get his rocks off as cops were beaten to within an inch of their life?

Democrats have a real problem coming up...They are failing on all levels, largely because of their recent push toward more authortarian policies...
Dems will use Republican resistance to vaccines against them and blame them for the resurgence
EVERY Republican will be painted as a Trump wanna be
Dems will also hit Republicans for repealing Roe v Wade

Dems will use Republican resistance to vaccines against them and blame them for the resurgence
Go ahead...We will be using the commercials highlighting how Joe has opened the border without any Covid testing, and left American's behind to die at the hands of the Taliban...plus more....I can't wait.

Go ahead...We will be using the commercials highlighting how Joe has opened the border without any Covid testing, and left American's behind to die at the hands of the Taliban...plus more....I can't wait.

How many Americans were left behind and killed by the Taliban?
You are making shit up

Scapegoating Mexicans as the reason for the spread of COVID while you ignore Republican resistance to vaccines and masks will not get you very far

How many Americans were left behind and killed by the Taliban?
You are making shit up

Are you really saying no American's were left behind in Afghanistan?

I believe in the hearings last week with Miley, and the boys, they were forced to admit at one point that some 4,000 Americans and American green card holders were left.

You can't rewrite that loser.

Scapegoating Mexicans as the reason for the spread of COVID while you ignore Republican resistance to vaccines and masks will not get you very far
It's not Republicans that are refusing to get vaxxed...And yes, Biden did release, without testing hundreds of thousands of untested aliens...

Under 100 with most having avoided evacuation
Not bad considering 125,000 that were evacuated
The "100" is a pure lie, and Miley, or Austin can't remember which put that lie to the public in his testimony last week...

“I personally don't believe that there are 4,000 American citizens still left in Afghanistan,” Austin said before the Senate Armed Services Committee. “But I cannot confirm or deny that.”

And the social issues will pale in the face of inflation and the lawless shitholes run by Democrats. Peoole want to be able to staty safe and save money. Democrats can not supply either.

Forum List

Back