Jon Favreau says Democrats ‘just don’t know’ if nominating Biden better than lesser-known candidate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Jon Favreau says Democrats ‘just don’t know’ if nominating Biden better than lesser-known candidate​

fd560395b47eb30753135a242ead8977

Former Obama administration speechwriter Jon Favreau said Saturday that Democrats will likely never know whether keeping President Biden on the top of the ticket is the wisest decision, much like they don't know that men can't have babies or even what a woman is.
Favreau said, "It is really unbelievable that there are no democrats out there that have better approval ratings than shuffling dementia Joe, I mean it's just nutty!! Even so, here is a possible list of candidates who might run in place of Joe Biden beginning with Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Colorado Gov. Jared Polis, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Raphael Warnock (Ga.), Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), Rep. Ro Khanna (Calif.), Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Sen. Chris Murphy (Conn.), Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear and Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker....................just kidding, Newsom is all we got, it's Newsom or bust since Obama won't let his wife Mike run. Yea, it's not rocket science" he said as he began to chuckle. "Although, I had considered running my dog max in his place since he is outpolling Biden and the entire democrat party, so bow wow bitches and vote for my dog or fascism.............or.............um.............. I mean democracy will be gone foreva!!!!"

Last edited:
If at the convention they revolt and get Biden to release his delegates I see Clinton, Whitmer, or even RFKjr. getting the push by the Delegates. I do see the Convention becoming wide-open as Biden loses more and more support from Party insiders.
And the RNC nomination will not be easy for Trump.

Jon Favreau says Democrats ‘just don’t know’ if nominating Biden better than lesser-known candidate​

fd560395b47eb30753135a242ead8977

Former Obama administration speechwriter Jon Favreau said Saturday that Democrats will likely never know whether keeping President Biden on the top of the ticket is the wisest decision, much like they don't know that men can't have babies or even what a woman is.
Favreau said, "It is really unbelievable that there are no democrats out there that have better approval ratings than shuffling dementia Joe, I mean it's just nutty!! Even so, here is a possible list of candidates who might run in place of Joe Biden beginning with Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, Maryland Gov. Wes Moore, Colorado Gov. Jared Polis, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Raphael Warnock (Ga.), Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), Rep. Ro Khanna (Calif.), Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.), Sen. Chris Murphy (Conn.), Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear and Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker....................just kidding, Newsom is all we got, it's Newsom or bust since Obama won't let his wife Mike run. Yea, it's not rocket science" he said as he began to chuckle. "Although, I had considered running my dog max in his place since he is outpolling Biden and the entire democrat party, so bow wow bitches and vote for my dog or fascism.............or.............um.............. I mean democracy will be gone foreva!!!!"
Votto; the statist left will need to get out of that "One World Without Borders" & the "Can't We Just All Get Along" religion. Folks in the know have been telling the statist lefties forever that while humans ARE highly social they are NOT herd animals. The problem with the statist left is they fell for the marxinazi safety in numbers under one almighty leader(Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer syndrome) & now the statist left is literally seeing their cherished dream of "Ein volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" collapsing into violence in our America. Europa(muslim invasion-violence/climate change-farmer revolt) sounds to be boiling over & the statist left simply can't mentally comprehend(groupthink again) why all these people of different religions, moralities ethnicities, cultures, etc. can't "All Just Get Along"???? LMAO!

If at the convention they revolt and get Biden to release his delegates I see Clinton, Whitmer, or even RFKjr. getting the push by the Delegates. I do see the Convention becoming wide-open as Biden loses more and more support from Party insiders.
lg325; RFK Jr. may be too Libertarian in values for the statist left to accept him. Yeah, Hillary would be acceptable for them for sure. That's a BIG wide open on the DNC convention also. The RINOS absolutely loathe Trump so the RNC is caught between Trump & whoever is the other candidates. That RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) is just so corrupt that it's scandalous.

Clinton is 77. how would that be different than Biden or Trump?

She and her husband along with Obama are the power behind the National Party. She may step in if a younger candidate isn't found. She lost to Trump and may want the rematch.
and, like Trump and Biden, age is an issue

Forum List

Back