Republican False Flag…….Dead people voting

Yup
That defines Republican fake claims of fraud
Nope. I mean they claim brain dead people voted for Biden. You are case in point.

Truth over Facts

56 percent of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

Nope. I mean they claim brain dead people voted for Biden. You are case in point.

Truth over Facts

56 percent of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.
We weren’t the ones who bought into a baseless stolen election lie

We all heard it, Democrats are voting under the names of dead people.
Turns out it is Republicans who are sending in ballots for dead people so they can claim rampant voter fraud

Kirk Hartle’s wife Rosemarie died in 2017, but a mail-in ballot bearing her name was used to cast a vote in the 2020 election in November. Mr Kirk, who is registered as a Republican, was rattled by the idea that someone stole his dead wife’s ballot to commit vote fraud.

“That is pretty sickening to me to be honest with you,” he told NevadaCBS affiliate KLAS-TV last November.

Nearly one year later, Mr Hartle was charged with two counts of vote fraud by the state’s attorney general, alleging it was Mr Hartle who cast a fraudulent ballot in his dead wife’s name.
Such is the dishonest right.

They only had "proof' because of the allegation of the husband, a republican, that someone had voted for his dead wife. Turns out the Republican's allegation was true, somebody did vote in place of his wife, he did. Meaning all the GOP allegations are probably complete lies as well. After all, they are the Party of the BigLie.
One example....we have thousands of examples of fraudulent dem votes every election....

Then you should have no problem showing us ONE
You are a waste of time...you haven't accepted one yet....so why would I...you are a lost American...look at what your stupid vote has done...you are a very stupid man.....enjoy your next $fill up$ dummy....

Forum List

Back