Republican False Flag…….Dead people voting

Pootie Poo told us what we are. He told us about the Soviet union in what he was part of because of birth. He can only warn.
Are you on drugs?

You seem to be in your own world and make responses totally unrelated to what was posted

The world is mostly controlled by globalists with endless wealth. It is difficult to document things in that manner. And they use the peasants resources against themselves. What is a truth is that there tens of millions of people with many useless and non productive in their lives who sit on their asses who voted for Progs in 2020. Remember what you will get when power total. That is documented. And they will die or become productive fast.
?

Are you on drugs?

You seem to be in your own world and make responses totally unrelated to what was posted
I tell you about our culture. We are all part of it. Putin the other day made a statement about our extreme feminist controlled society that is reminiscent of the Soviet Union system. There are no other views and those with them are destroyed. Ask Gina from the Mandolarian. Just to see her beat down the whole staff from CNN, MSNBC and the View TV show would be a privilege. And that is just the start. Our technologies and production are lagging now. With costs increasing many times higher then wages which are high for what we build or take into ports with corrupted longshoremen. I know. I expand more then the local message. But there are a lot of connections to get us where we are at. Putin came from where you like. And he is telling you what you are becoming. There is no other place to go after you destroy the United States.

One guy. Allegedly.

You're pathetic. How much time did you spend looking, to find that one guy? You need a hobby.

Republicans claimed " that more than 1,500 deceased voters were recorded as casting a ballot by mail in the 2020 election. The secretary of state’s office said it contacted the Office of Vital Statistics in March to cross-check the names of the alleged deceased voters, but found that only 10 of the 1,506 records matched deceased individuals.

The Neo-GOP is the Party of The BigLie.

A story about one person and one incident means what????
explain that to me....

I tell you about our culture. We are all part of it. Putin the other day made a statement about our extreme feminist controlled society that is reminiscent of the Soviet Union system. There are no other views and those with them are destroyed. Ask Gina from the Mandolarian. Just to see her beat down the whole staff from CNN, MSNBC and the View TV show would be a privilege. And that is just the start. Our technologies and production are lagging now. With costs increasing many times higher then wages which are high for what we build or take into ports with corrupted longshoremen. I know. I expand more then the local message. But there are a lot of connections to get us where we are at. Putin came from where you like. And he is telling you what you are becoming. There is no other place to go after you destroy the United States.
Your teachers used to yell at you a lot didn’t they?

A story about one person and one incident means what????
explain that to me....

"Jesse Binnall, the lawyer for the Trump campaign, told Russell that 1,506 votes cast in the election came from dead voters."

"Jesse Binnall, the lawyer for the Trump campaign, told Russell that 1,506 votes cast in the election came from dead voters."

I'm sure there were....so what?....

Looks like Rightwinger is advocating that all votes be done in person, and with a Vote ID.

Looks like Rightwinger is advocating that all votes be done in person, and with a Vote ID.

No, I’m merely pointing out that Republican claims of massive voter fraud are bullshit

In this case, Republicans intentionally voting for a dead person and then using it as an example of dead people voting

I'm sure there were....so what?....
They only had "proof' because of the allegation of the husband, a republican, that someone had voted for his dead wife. Turns out the Republican's allegation was true, somebody did vote in place of his wife, he did. Meaning all the GOP allegations are probably complete lies as well. After all, they are the Party of the BigLie.

No, I’m merely pointing out that Republican claims of massive voter fraud are bullshit

In this case, Republicans intentionally voting for a dead person and then using it as an example of dead people voting
We all knew that the poor sport Trump was trying to scam people, well at least the ones with functioning brains cells.

Forum List

Back