Republican False Flag…….Dead people voting

You act as if that were truly significant. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It was the only evidence when they claimed: "Lawyers looking to overturn the certification of Nevada’s election told a judge Thursday they had evidence of deceased individuals having voters cast in their names and that tens of thousands of living voters voted twice."

"The lawsuit, filed by the campaign on behalf of the electors and the Trump campaign, seeks to prevent the Democratic Party’s electors from casting their votes for President-Elect Joe Biden."

That the single grain of voter fraud they used the hyper-hyperbolize the claim of fraud, turns out to be a Neo-
GOP scam to further the BigLie! Gee why are you downplaying it?

It proves the Neo-GOP is the party of the BigLie.

We all knew that the poor sport Trump was trying to scam people, well at least the ones with functioning brains cells.
The Crybaby Loser is fabricating lies to claim he actually won

We all heard it, Democrats are voting under the names of dead people.
Turns out it is Republicans who are sending in ballots for dead people so they can claim rampant voter fraud

Kirk Hartle’s wife Rosemarie died in 2017, but a mail-in ballot bearing her name was used to cast a vote in the 2020 election in November. Mr Kirk, who is registered as a Republican, was rattled by the idea that someone stole his dead wife’s ballot to commit vote fraud.

“That is pretty sickening to me to be honest with you,” he told NevadaCBS affiliate KLAS-TV last November.

Nearly one year later, Mr Hartle was charged with two counts of vote fraud by the state’s attorney general, alleging it was Mr Hartle who cast a fraudulent ballot in his dead wife’s name.
Looks like Dems imported dead voters from Chicago to keep Newsom in office in California.

Looks like Dems imported dead voters from Chicago to keep Newsom in office in California.
Beating a Dead Horse

1635266134423.gif

I suppose it means we should decertify Texas and give the electoral votes to Biden.

That’s what Trump was asking for in other states, so if that sounds crazy, then Trump is crazy.
My county doesn't use paper ballots so there is no way to reconcile what the machines say verse what the ballots total up to. They can't count the ballots. Talk about opportunities for fraud.

Dipshit OP says dead people voting is a "false flag"...............brings examples of dead people voting. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok:
It is a False Flag in that a Republican intentionally voted for his dead wife and then used it as an example of dead people voting

My county doesn't use paper ballots so there is no way to reconcile what the machines say verse what the ballots total up to. They can't count the ballots. Talk about opportunities for fraud.
Seems like a bad idea to me.

Keep it coming, honey. This is fun!
Yes indeed I enjoyed Trump having to pay back what he stole from a charity just proves what kind of man he is and isn't.

Donald J. Trump Pays Court-Ordered $2 Million For Illegally Using Trump Foundation Funds​

Trump Ordered to Pay Eight Separate Charities $250,000 Each
Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed Among Charities

It is more significant than the continues exhortation of the Trump humpers claiming it's all about the Dems cheating.
They use one case of a dead person voting to support a claim that 5,000 dead people voted

Then, when that case turns out to be a Republican, they whine….You only have ONE case

We all heard it, Democrats are voting under the names of dead people.
Turns out it is Republicans who are sending in ballots for dead people so they can claim rampant voter fraud

Kirk Hartle’s wife Rosemarie died in 2017, but a mail-in ballot bearing her name was used to cast a vote in the 2020 election in November. Mr Kirk, who is registered as a Republican, was rattled by the idea that someone stole his dead wife’s ballot to commit vote fraud.

“That is pretty sickening to me to be honest with you,” he told NevadaCBS affiliate KLAS-TV last November.

Nearly one year later, Mr Hartle was charged with two counts of vote fraud by the state’s attorney general, alleging it was Mr Hartle who cast a fraudulent ballot in his dead wife’s name.
Brain dead....

Forum List

Back