...I see dead people...

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I'm sure many of you have already seen the reportage yesterday about that retirement mecca in Florida, The Villages?

They were in the news a lot a while back for ballot cheating by a number of their residents -- for Trump.

Yeah, I know......it sorta let the air out of the tires of the hissyfitting that it was Democrats who allegedly stole the 2020 election. Instead, the crimes at The Villages provided perp-walks of.... well, of Republicans.

And that embarrassing and revealing development still has legs.
The perps still are walkin' the walk.
Here is that reportage mentioned earlier:

" Robert Rivernider, a man active in the Villages [of Florida] For Trump group, has been sentenced to six months in prison for voting on behalf of his dead father.
In the usual fashion of Trump, and Trumpers, Rivernider originally claimed his prosecution was political. He claimed DeSantis supporters were out to get him for supporting Trump. He argued that the three year delay in prosecution proved it was political

Ironically, Rivernider himself was ineligible to vote in Florida because of a prior felony fraud conviction where he has not yet paid complete restitution. So he had his dead father vote for him.

Prior to his arrest Rivernider’s social media posts included supporting claims of voter fraud advanced by Dinesh D’Souza in his notorious “2000 Mules”...."
------------------------------------------------

Some folks ain't really dead until you drive an oak stake into their hearts.
Or so some say.

I'm sure many of you have already seen the reportage yesterday about that retirement mecca in Florida, The Villages?

They were in the news a lot a while back for ballot cheating by a number of their residents -- for Trump.

Yeah, I know......it sorta let the air out of the tires of the hissyfitting that it was Democrats who allegedly stole the 2020 election. Instead, the crimes at The Villages provided perp-walks of.... well, of Republicans.

" Robert Rivernider, a man active in the Villages [of Florida] For Trump group, has been sentenced to six months in prison for voting on behalf of his dead father.
In the usual fashion of Trump, and Trumpers, Rivernider originally claimed his prosecution was political. He claimed DeSantis supporters were out to get him for supporting Trump. He argued that the three year delay in prosecution proved it was political

Ironically, Rivernider himself was ineligible to vote in Florida because of a prior felony fraud conviction where he has not yet paid complete restitution. So he had his dead father vote for him.

Prior to his arrest Rivernider’s social media posts included supporting claims of voter fraud advanced by Dinesh D’Souza in his notorious “2000 Mules”...."

Or so some say.
The TDS crowd looks more desperate than ever. Very encouraging! :113:

It's always the little fish that gets caught and punished while the big fish get away with it.
Who is the 'big fish' Republican who is getting away with letting this little fish take the hit?
Or are you simply saying this guy with the pro-active dead Dad is only a little fish Republican.

---------------------------------------------

The TDS crowd looks more desperate than ever.
Well, OK, we can get onboard with that.
Trump's Duped & Snookered do, indeed, seem a bit frantic when they animate their dead Dads to pad their vote totals No?

Who is the 'big fish' Republican who is getting away with letting this little fish take the hit?
Or are you simply saying this guy with the pro-active dead Dad is only a little fish Republican.

Trump's Duped & Snookered do, indeed, seem a bit frantic when they animate their dead Dads to pad their vote totals No?

"Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme"​

"Ex-Democratic congressman sentenced to prison in yearslong Pennsylvania election fraud scheme"​

Dem PA election fraud is a known fact. Decades of it.

Or so some say.
🥱

Or so some say.
LOL

1 vote < 600,000 Biden votes in PA arriving between 1AM and 5 AM election eve

It's a good thing that The Herd doesn't have access to any relatves bank accounts or Trump would really be flush with cash.

That we know of.

Anything for The Don.

Or so some say.
I see stupid people...

...all around me on USMB.

Much scarier than dead people. :eek:

But yeah, people do bad things. Shocker.

Dem PA election fraud is a known fact. Decades of it.
Really I got shit tons of them, but just doling them out one at a time as needed. ;)

Here's another in advance:

Or so some say.

Wow, you get all giddy about one person who illegally cast one ballot. Hell this case should really get your rocks off.

Democrat Arrested and Indicted on 82 Counts of Voter Fraud​

Forum List

Back