R-Blackburn Proposed Bill Exempting 'Essential Workers' From COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Is WRONG

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Blackburn bill would exempt essential workers from firing for defying COVID vaccine mandates

Blackburn bill would exempt essential workers

from firing for defying COVID vaccine mandates

Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn rolled out a measure Tuesday that would protect essential workers from being fired due to federal COVID-19 vaccine mandates, making them exempt from President Biden's executive order.

I know what she is trying to do - attempting to prevent 'essential workers' - 1st responders, and others - from being fired, which is what Biden's illegal, Un-Constitutional is doing.

IT IS STILL THE WRONG ACTION THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN!

Biden has already exempted federal politicians from having to get the vaccine. He has exempted virus-infected illegals he is letting come in by the THOUSANDS.....

His vaccine mandates are UN-CONSTITUTIONAL....they are ILLEGAL.

What is needed is NOT 'exemptions' for another select group of people. What is needed is a full-blown opposition from EVERY politician to his Un-Constitutional mandate.

Either this mandate should be applied to EVERYONE, or it should apply to NO ONE!

Essential workers exempted because essentially everyone should be.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.
That special hoax resistant blood they have exempts them. I wish we all had that. Wait, I’m a liberal today so since I wished it I Do Have It!!!

most people don't even get covid
of those, most don't die
of those most are elderly/obese that would've died from something else
all moot

Forum List

Back