Lefty Harris Co (TX) DA couldn't vote on Tuesday because someone else cast a ballot in her name

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Since the DemoKKKrats insist voter fraud is non-existent, it's clear this shifty DA was trying to vote twice. There's definitely something shady going on in deep blue Harris County.

Kim Ogg, the Democratic district attorney in Harris County, Texas, is raising alarms about voting procedures there after she was turned away from the polls early Tuesday morning because her ballot had already been cast.

In a statement posted on X, Harris County Clerk Teneshia Hudspeth said that Ogg’s life partner – with whom the district attorney shares an address – had inadvertently cast a ballot in Ogg’s name during early voting last week.

Ogg, whose name is on Tuesday’s primary ballot, successfully voted later Tuesday, but she told CNN that the incident raises questions about how it happened in the first place, whether similar mistakes have affected voters in the same household and whether local election officials have a system to track such errors.

Ogg and her partner – Olivia Jordan – do not share a last name, and each had to present identification to vote.

“I’m the top law enforcement official in the third-biggest jurisdiction in the nation,” Ogg said in a telephone interview. “If it can happen to the district attorney, it can happen to anyone.”

I have to laugh, have you been to the DMV? What government run operation isn't FUBAR? I don't know why we think elections would be any different.
If you want to really have a good time try the social security office... they had somehow gotten my age wrong by a year it was a 10 hour day trying to fix it...

Since the DemoKKKrats insist voter fraud is non-existent, it's clear this shifty DA was trying to vote twice. There's definitely something shady going on in deep blue Harris County.

Kim Ogg, the Democratic district attorney in Harris County, Texas, is raising alarms about voting procedures there after she was turned away from the polls early Tuesday morning because her ballot had already been cast.

In a statement posted on X, Harris County Clerk Teneshia Hudspeth said that Ogg’s life partner – with whom the district attorney shares an address – had inadvertently cast a ballot in Ogg’s name during early voting last week.

Ogg, whose name is on Tuesday’s primary ballot, successfully voted later Tuesday, but she told CNN that the incident raises questions about how it happened in the first place, whether similar mistakes have affected voters in the same household and whether local election officials have a system to track such errors.

Ogg and her partner – Olivia Jordan – do not share a last name, and each had to present identification to vote.

“I’m the top law enforcement official in the third-biggest jurisdiction in the nation,” Ogg said in a telephone interview. “If it can happen to the district attorney, it can happen to anyone.”
To make her day even better, she lost re-election.

Wonder if this is a ploy to get the results thrown out. dimocraps are, afterall, the scum of the Earth. Not. She got her ass HANDED to her

Carpet-muncher vs Normie Breeder, Teare. Carpet Muncher loses.

And then what?

They got caught last time and -- Nothing.

We need feet on the ground. Bigly. If I lived in a Swing State, I'd volunteer. But I live in FLorida. We prosecute Vote Fraud. Hard
Trump claims he has hired thousands of lawyers around the country... can't do anything about the solid blue states like CA... but the swing states are where we need to draw a line... and I hope we are ready...

Forum List

Back