Republican False Flag…….Dead people voting

You are a waste of time...you haven't accepted one yet....so why would I...you are a lost American...look at what your stupid vote has done...you are a very stupid man.....enjoy your next $fill up$ dummy....
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

I knew you were shooting blanks…..and I only asked you for one example

Last edited:
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner?

I knew you were shooting blanks…..and I only asked you for one example
You are not worth my time go away.....if you can't see the damage Biden has done its because you don't want to see it...you are a very stupid man.....and stupid's close friend...stubborn....

You are not worth my time go away.....if you can't see the damage Biden has done its because you don't want to see it...you are a very stupid man.....and stupid's close friend...stubborn....
What those who can’t back up their wild claims usually say

Why don’t you shut me up and provide some proof?

It's Texas. Our governor also changed voting rules, without the legislatures approval either. I'm not sure why they thought they could sue another state for that, but, like I said, it's Texas.

Abbott put more restrictions on voting than any other Governor
All at the last minute

Newsom screwed up like Gray Davis did. Newsom should have lost in the recall election like Gray Davis did. Newsom imported dead voters from Chicago to save his butt.
More Republican overreach thinking they can vote out the Governor in a recall

But…..
Once you lose, you can always claim you were cheated
That is all Crybaby Losers have

More Republican overreach thinking they can vote out the Governor in a recall

But…..
Once you lose, you can always claim you were cheated
That is all Crybaby Losers have
Dems winning elections they should have lost is clear evidence of voter fraud.

As usual
Republican claims of voter fraud prove empty

In this case, what they accuse Democrats of is what they themselves are doing.

Just like how Republicans try to steal elections and cover for it by blaming Democrats

Yeah... kinda like the "alleged" large-scale vote-fraud that you clowns keep babbling-about in connection with November 3, 2020...

Except in the case of the OP's article, it's probably something that can be easily proven, and that won't get tossed out of court in 60+ jurisdictions... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back