Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

Does Canada issue drivers licenses to illegal aliens and if not then why is your country so hateful?
If you are going to use such info to make a point, you really should look it up for yourself

Why?

I am asking her and better yet name any country that issues legal drivers licenses to illegal Immigrats besides the States within our Union?

When you realize none of them do then explain why the U.S. should be forced to do so?

They are not forced to, they do it optionally. They want to make it as inviting to illegals as they can, so they offer illegals drivers licenses. That's why Trump wants to cutoff some of their federal funds.

Which he should be able to.

If a States feel that is wrong then they can increase their taxes or cut spending or do both to cover the loss Federal Money while keeping their drivers license program...

Illinois lost Federal Funding many years back because they would not pass a helmet law for motorcyclists, and no one whined then...

It's more than that. If NY issues an illegal a drivers license, that means he or she can drive in any state of the union. All drivers licensees are good in any state you drive in. That's why it was early suggested that states should refuses reciprocity of states that grant illegals those licenses. So if you are from NY, American or illegal, you cannot drive in my state of Ohio. That's how to solve this problem.

You put an illegal on a big piece of machinery and an accident happens YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BUSINESS in the subsequent lawsuits that come from every direction including your insurance carrier. In many states there are only a handful of companies that offer workmens compensation. You have an illegal make a claim against you and you will be rejected by all of them.

Most of these idiots writing about illegals running heavy equipment are clueless and have no idea what they are writing about.

The illegal is the one with a Mexican Backhoe License:

Shovel.jpg

And not running heavy equipment...

You might think so but that's actually not fact. I've been a truck driver for over 25 years. More and more foreigners are coming here to take these jobs because Americans don't want to live on the road. In our company, when we need more tractor-trailer drivers, we promote from within. One of our guys take a straight truck driver out on the road, trains him, and get him licensed after he has enough practice.

I know what these guys had to go through to pass the Class A test. I can assure you that without a doubt, these foreigners that are driving trucks did not have to pass that test. They couldn't even come close to passing it.

At least once a year or more, some foreigner would come running up to my truck, and beg me to back their trailer in for him or her. I could understand if they were new, and it was a tough dock to get into. That does take an experienced driver. But the docks I'm talking about, an American could back a trailer into it almost blindfolded. These people never backed up a trailer in their life yet alone pass the test.

How many times are you going to repeat this little story?

You put an illegal on a big piece of machinery and an accident happens YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BUSINESS in the subsequent lawsuits that come from every direction including your insurance carrier. In many states there are only a handful of companies that offer workmens compensation. You have an illegal make a claim against you and you will be rejected by all of them.

Most of these idiots writing about illegals running heavy equipment are clueless and have no idea what they are writing about.

Shovel.jpg

You might think so but that's actually not fact. I've been a truck driver for over 25 years. More and more foreigners are coming here to take these jobs because Americans don't want to live on the road. In our company, when we need more tractor-trailer drivers, we promote from within. One of our guys take a straight truck driver out on the road, trains him, and get him licensed after he has enough practice.

I know what these guys had to go through to pass the Class A test. I can assure you that without a doubt, these foreigners that are driving trucks did not have to pass that test. They couldn't even come close to passing it.

At least once a year or more, some foreigner would come running up to my truck, and beg me to back their trailer in for him or her. I could understand if they were new, and it was a tough dock to get into. That does take an experienced driver. But the docks I'm talking about, an American could back a trailer into it almost blindfolded. These people never backed up a trailer in their life yet alone pass the test.

My comment was on construction and not eighteen wheeler driving but I understand what you are saying but how many of them were issued a CDL and are illegally here?

That's a very good question that I can't answer. I'm assuming that the US grants them reciprocity from other countries, and let them use their version of CDL over here. That's the only explanation I can come up with. The problem is, to get their CDL's or equivalent, all you do is go and ask for one. These people are a true danger on our roads.

You have to give industries a good reason to not move out of the country eh ???? Good grief. I could stay here all day on this subject with you, but I digress. It's not our fault Ray, and if you think that it is, then get help.

Just because someone comes up with a scheme to make more money, and to cheat a system by any means nessesary, doesn't mean that the good folks have to buy it all Hook line and sinker. That's purdy much what happened over time, and the poor American's post world war two have been led to the slaughter after all our efforts in that war to fight the very thing that's happened to us now.

I never assigned fault to anybody, I'm just stating what it is. Yes, we need to give businesses a reason to stay in the country. That includes lower taxes, less regulation, and not having forced labor wage and benefits. It's the way cities and states lure businesses to their area. They grant tax abatements to get them to come there, or keep them there.

Just like cities and states compete against each other, so do other countries.
All good if dealing with upstanding players who abide by the rules, but we haven't had that, so we got what we got over the years. Yes unions were broken, but are we seeing the reason's why after all these years ? Was it the same reasoning behind throwing the border wide open with the Democrats ? Look Ray, don't you understand that you can't trust anyone anymore ? It's a shame, but it's true.

I dont't understand what you mean by playing by the rules. When it comes to unions, they got way too powerful and way too greedy. I could write a book on my experiences with union places. In fact, if I went to a new business I was unfamiliar with, I could tell you within ten minutes if they were union or not. Union people moved slower, had less of a concern about your situation. I've been to places that unloaded my truck, and when they were taking off the last pallet, the break buzzer would go off, and they'd stop the tow motor right at the end of the trailer, and make me wait 20 minutes until they got back.

Unions got so strong they were able to dictate who the company could hire, who they could fire, and who they had to promote when a higher position came up. They didn't go by how good or bad of a job you were doing; how capable you were of the advancement. It went by how long you were with the union.

When the only requirement of a worker is to be breathing to keep their job, you are going to have lower production rates. And again, unions inflated US workers out of the work force.

The last of the remaining customers with a union shop we had, voted the union out by the workers. It was a small shop, and the guy with the most seniority got the highest paid job via union regulations. The problem was, the guy couldn't do the job. So the owner of the company had to spend much of his day doing the job for him. So the employees got tougher and got rid of the union. Immediately afterwards, that employee got laid off, along with two other workers that were considered worthless. The job went to a person there that did the job before, and the workers never happier.
Agree about the problems, but was that a reason to try to take advantage of an American system while in it's weakness in order to destroy it, and then replace it with another that just about destroyed the entire country ??? How about working to fix things again, instead of seeing everything as a way to destroy something American, and to replace it with something that is un-American ? Do you think that Trump was lying when he said MAGA ? What was he seeing when he made the statement ? He was seeing industry after industry destroyed across this country, and it was mainly due to unfair trade practices, unfair NAFTA, and all sorts of combinations or contributors involved. It wasn't just unions that were a problem ok ?

Unions were the problem when it came to job loss and inflation. Country competition is just like what goes on in the states. In liberal states, you need to make 20 bucks an hour just to live in poverty. I read an article where housing in San Francisco is 750K just for an average size home. For 750K here, you can just about live in a mansion.

In other words, we are not living that much better than when our wages were lower, because the cost of everything else increases. It's like the minimum wage argument. Sure, you can make it 15 bucks an hour, but soon, those minimum wage workers will find themselves right back to where they started because everything else around them increases in price as well.

So people in other countries work for pennies on the dollar, but their expenses are low enough where they can make a living at those low wages. Then when they compete with us for jobs, they win. Fix it How? Bringing back unions certainly won't do it. If anything, it will make it worse.
It's hard to explain it all, so I just hope you understand that you can't trust anyone anymore. Globalism is a destructive thing to a nation, especially the way we were utilizing it. Utilizing globalism to break your own country is treasonous and poisonous. There is no excuse as to what has taken place over the years to this country. The sell out has been devastating in many ways, but we are still here, even though many are barely hanging on in which is what the government loves under specific administration's.

Shovel.jpg

My comment was on construction and not eighteen wheeler driving but I understand what you are saying but how many of them were issued a CDL and are illegally here?

That's a very good question that I can't answer. I'm assuming that the US grants them reciprocity from other countries, and let them use their version of CDL over here. That's the only explanation I can come up with. The problem is, to get their CDL's or equivalent, all you do is go and ask for one. These people are a true danger on our roads.
Mainly a danger to American driver jobs and wages, because the Mexican's will be exploited by these American companies just as they always are when it comes to fair and equal treatment.. Yes they are human beings just like we are, and if they do the same job, then they should get equal pay and benefits just like any other does if they qualify, and if they are allowed to work in this country at all.

Like Trump said, change the policies and the game if want business people to comply with solid rules instead of the volital flexible rules that seem to change every day. All I know is that Trump is representing this nation right, and he is changing the rules and game into something everyone can believe in. Dwelling on the past is a bad idea when the man is actually guilty of doing his job for the American people, and especially while spending his time as the president for the people, and doing it for all of the people.

Again, stop doing the "Hey, look over there" routine and hit it where it really is. No jobs means no need for drivers licenses. No Housing means no need for Drivers Licenses. Do what is needed to setup up programs to deny the housing and jobs. And then those employers that continue to blatantly infract it lock their butts up and put them out of business. The legal employers will benefit.
Quit making everything about Trump, as if you are trying to damage his presidency or his re-election to the presidency with every issue you can think of.

If you think that Trump was the only one that was being a businessman for whom was following the trends in which thousands upon thousands of business people were also following and using throughout the late 80's and 90's, and exploiting every loop hole given them all in the process, then you are nothing but a political hack with one purpose here. That purpose is to get Trump at any cost, even though the actions of the business community was in unison on how to use the migration of Mexican's into the U.S. for their factories, fields, construction, paving, carpentry, concrete work, tree work, landscaping, maid services, janitorial services excetra, excetra, excetra.

You are the lib wanting people to look over there while keeping their mind off of the job Trump is currently doing for America, and doing for the American people.

Actually, I am pointing out the WHY's that you shouldn't. With all the LEGAL construction workers we have laying around waiting for their next job, pulling in that illegal to run that backhoe or front end loader takes meat off the legal workers family table. You "The Party of the Rump"ers all complain about illegals crossing the border and how big a travesty it is yet you are the first to hire them. And since Rump is still doing it in Rump Industries (not just the 80s and 90s) he should get at least an honorable mention. And so should each and every billionaire with far reaching corporate businesses. Yes, and that includes Soros, The Kochs, and all the rest. He's just the one that made the news and has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to hire illegals on a large scale for construction projects.

It's not about "Get Rump" it's about protecting our LEGAL workforce from illegals being imported in by the Uber Rich to take jobs. It's about taking away the incentive to come here in the first place. No Jobs, No Housing and you have no need for Drivers Licenses because you have no where to go in the first place except back to that factory in central Mexico that has a shortage of workers. If it means "Get Rump" then I guess that's what we need to do. And, the after affect is, you get what you want and that's fewer illegals coming to America.

As far as Trump goes, he was accused of hiring illegals for Trump tower. The truth is, Trump hired a demolition company that used illegal Polish workers for the project, and Trump had no knowledge of it. Again, Trump is not in charge of the court system or our laws. Trump is doing more to fight illegal immigration than the last four Presidents combined.

And you left out Mara-a-Largo. And those are the two that have been looked at. Mara-a-Largo wasn't done by a subcontractor. It was done by Rump Industries and those were Rump Industries HR people doing the hiring and coaching of the illegals. There is NO WAY that you can have a hundred illegals working on ANY job without knowing that some of them are illegals. You all think I am just singling out Rump but it's a national problem. It's got to get really, really bad before anyone does anything about it. And it's pushing "Really, Really" bad now. You can't build your wall when you keep hiring those that do sneak in. That just means that more will keep sneaking in even after you build your wall..

Even if Rump were innocent and naive about it, his Rump Industries had to be aware that his Subcontractors were doing this. Rump Industries should have terminated the Subcontractor when it was discovered. There is a reason the low bidder bid in so low. Terminate the subcontractor and go to the next bidder in line. And prosecute the Illegal subcontractor until they are no longer able to operate.
Russia, Russia, Russia, oh wait now it's Mara-Lago, Mara-Lago, Mara Lago... LOL. I can't keep up. Rotflmbo

Shovel.jpg

Mainly a danger to American driver jobs and wages, because the Mexican's will be exploited by these American companies just as they always are when it comes to fair and equal treatment.. Yes they are human beings just like we are, and if they do the same job, then they should get equal pay and benefits just like any other does if they qualify, and if they are allowed to work in this country at all.

Actually I worry more about American families driving next to these clowns that are piloting a 75,000 vehicle and don't know the English language. You see them on the highway swerving three lanes over because their GPS in their language doesn't warn them early enough on what highway or exit they are supposed to be getting off of.

I never assigned fault to anybody, I'm just stating what it is. Yes, we need to give businesses a reason to stay in the country. That includes lower taxes, less regulation, and not having forced labor wage and benefits. It's the way cities and states lure businesses to their area. They grant tax abatements to get them to come there, or keep them there.

Just like cities and states compete against each other, so do other countries.
All good if dealing with upstanding players who abide by the rules, but we haven't had that, so we got what we got over the years. Yes unions were broken, but are we seeing the reason's why after all these years ? Was it the same reasoning behind throwing the border wide open with the Democrats ? Look Ray, don't you understand that you can't trust anyone anymore ? It's a shame, but it's true.

I dont't understand what you mean by playing by the rules. When it comes to unions, they got way too powerful and way too greedy. I could write a book on my experiences with union places. In fact, if I went to a new business I was unfamiliar with, I could tell you within ten minutes if they were union or not. Union people moved slower, had less of a concern about your situation. I've been to places that unloaded my truck, and when they were taking off the last pallet, the break buzzer would go off, and they'd stop the tow motor right at the end of the trailer, and make me wait 20 minutes until they got back.

Unions got so strong they were able to dictate who the company could hire, who they could fire, and who they had to promote when a higher position came up. They didn't go by how good or bad of a job you were doing; how capable you were of the advancement. It went by how long you were with the union.

When the only requirement of a worker is to be breathing to keep their job, you are going to have lower production rates. And again, unions inflated US workers out of the work force.

The last of the remaining customers with a union shop we had, voted the union out by the workers. It was a small shop, and the guy with the most seniority got the highest paid job via union regulations. The problem was, the guy couldn't do the job. So the owner of the company had to spend much of his day doing the job for him. So the employees got tougher and got rid of the union. Immediately afterwards, that employee got laid off, along with two other workers that were considered worthless. The job went to a person there that did the job before, and the workers never happier.
Agree about the problems, but was that a reason to try to take advantage of an American system while in it's weakness in order to destroy it, and then replace it with another that just about destroyed the entire country ??? How about working to fix things again, instead of seeing everything as a way to destroy something American, and to replace it with something that is un-American ? Do you think that Trump was lying when he said MAGA ? What was he seeing when he made the statement ? He was seeing industry after industry destroyed across this country, and it was mainly due to unfair trade practices, unfair NAFTA, and all sorts of combinations or contributors involved. It wasn't just unions that were a problem ok ?

Unions were the problem when it came to job loss and inflation. Country competition is just like what goes on in the states. In liberal states, you need to make 20 bucks an hour just to live in poverty. I read an article where housing in San Francisco is 750K just for an average size home. For 750K here, you can just about live in a mansion.

In other words, we are not living that much better than when our wages were lower, because the cost of everything else increases. It's like the minimum wage argument. Sure, you can make it 15 bucks an hour, but soon, those minimum wage workers will find themselves right back to where they started because everything else around them increases in price as well.

So people in other countries work for pennies on the dollar, but their expenses are low enough where they can make a living at those low wages. Then when they compete with us for jobs, they win. Fix it How? Bringing back unions certainly won't do it. If anything, it will make it worse.
It's hard to explain it all, so I just hope you understand that you can't trust anyone anymore. Globalism is a destructive thing to a nation, especially the way we were utilizing it. Utilizing globalism to break your own country is treasonous and poisonous. There is no excuse as to what has taken place over the years to this country. The sell out has been devastating in many ways, but we are still here, even though many are barely hanging on in which is what the government loves under specific administration's.

The solution is not in our representatives hands, it's actually in ours. If we made the sacrifice to buy our own products, then that would help greatly. But since the 80's, the American consumer is obsessed with price. Quality doesn't matter anymore. Worrying about other Americans working doesn't matter anymore. It's all about how cheap I can get my products. No solidarity at all.

The solution is not in our representatives hands, it's actually in ours. If we made the sacrifice to buy our own products, then that would help greatly. But since the 80's, the American consumer is obsessed with price. Quality doesn't matter anymore. Worrying about other Americans working doesn't matter anymore. It's all about how cheap I can get my products. No solidarity at all.
And who created the buy cheaper and cheaper culture Ray ? It was the globalist along with our sell our business class who decided the whole system that got put in place.

You see Ray, it's just like drugs, where as first you get offered products by the corporate drug dealer (uh I mean CEO in our major companies), that you think are just as great a product or products as the products were that you were always use to Ray, but they are no where near the quality of the products American's were use to in quality, price, and longevity dating back to the 50's. Funny how we were doing just fine back then, and how we had the wind at our backs, and we were smooth sailing. Then the corporate drug dealers hooked us Ray, and next we became so hooked that we will justify them, and hide them out (make excuses for them), just like the drug Lord's they have become Ray. They pedal in cheap drugs (uh I mean products), and we just eat it up like we can't do any better. We're addicts Ray, just admit it man. :)

And who created the buy cheaper and cheaper culture Ray ? It was the globalist along with our sell our business class who decided the whole system that got put in place.

You see Ray, it's just like drugs, where as first you get offered products by the corporate drug dealer (uh I mean CEO in our major companies), that you think are just as great a product or products as the products were that you were always use to Ray, but they are no where near the quality of the products American's were use to in quality, price, and longevity dating back to the 50's. Funny how we were doing just fine back then, and how we had the wind at our backs, and we were smooth sailing. Then the corporate drug dealers hooked us Ray, and next we became so hooked that we will justify them, and hide them out (make excuses for them), just like the drug Lord's they have become Ray. They pedal in cheap drugs (uh I mean products), and we just eat it up like we can't do any better. We're addicts Ray, just admit it man. :)

Sure we are, and why is that? Because we have way more things to buy and spend money on today.

Businesses only give customers what they want. That's how they become or stay successful. People like to cast stones at Walmart. Their claim is Walmart closed down mom and pop stores. They blame Walmart for low wage jobs who's employees need subsidies by the government to make ends meet. But Walmart didn't do anything wrong. If Walmart moves into a town, and nobody shops there, Walmart will close down, not mom and pop stores.

People flock to Walmart. Why? Because they have a bunch of cheap stuff. Part of our advancement also includes convenience. Now Walmart (and just about all stores) are threatened by Amazon. If we keep heading down this path, eventually brick and mortar stores will also be a thing of the past.

Sure we are, and why is that? Because we have way more things to buy and spend money on today.

Businesses only give customers what they want. That's how they become or stay successful. People like to cast stones at Walmart. Their claim is Walmart closed down mom and pop stores. They blame Walmart for low wage jobs who's employees need subsidies by the government to make ends meet. But Walmart didn't do anything wrong. If Walmart moves into a town, and nobody shops there, Walmart will close down, not mom and pop stores.

People flock to Walmart. Why? Because they have a bunch of cheap stuff. Part of our advancement also includes convenience. Now Walmart (and just about all stores) are threatened by Amazon. If we keep heading down this path, eventually brick and mortar stores will also be a thing of the past.
Technology has been proven to be like a drug, where as it's quick, and then it's on to something else. Brick and mortar is becoming old technology, and the nation is attempting to run at warp speed into the future. The fall out ain't good. It's like when you buy a PC, and two years later it's old news. Gotta upgrade. LOL.

Where do the old old units go ?? Into the grave making room for the new. It's hard to give up an investment, but technology is killing our old investments before we can spit, and get over to the next hill.

Technology has been proven to be like a drug, where as it's quick, and then it's on to something else. Brick and mortar is becoming old technology, and the nation is attempting to run at warp speed into the future. The fall out ain't good. It's like when you buy a PC, and two years later it's old news. Gotta upgrade. LOL.

Where do the old old units go ?? Into the grave making room for the new. It's hard to give up an investment, but technology is killing our old investments before we can spit, and get over to the next hill.

I'm one of those people that love technology, so it is like a drug. I love my computer, I love my 80" big screen, I love this internet, I love the remote start on my car, especially in winter. However I don't let it separate me from actual life. When spring comes around, the first thing I desire is to go outside. Some of my younger tenants? They don't leave the apartment unless it's to go to the car. Their entire life is the four walls in their apartment, day, night, spring, summer, fall and winter.

I remember years ago when our hardware store closed down. The owner told me he lost many of his customers to the new Home Depot store that opened up about five miles away. He simply couldn't stay open. So I was making a delivery to a company where the shipper lived in the area, and he expressed disappointment in the legendary hardware store closing down.

So I asked him: In the last five times you needed hardware, where did you go, our hardware store or Home Depot? He knew what I was getting at, looked down towards his shoes, and said Home Depot. I replied: that's why the hardware store closed down.

Again, stop doing the "Hey, look over there" routine and hit it where it really is. No jobs means no need for drivers licenses. No Housing means no need for Drivers Licenses. Do what is needed to setup up programs to deny the housing and jobs. And then those employers that continue to blatantly infract it lock their butts up and put them out of business. The legal employers will benefit.
Quit making everything about Trump, as if you are trying to damage his presidency or his re-election to the presidency with every issue you can think of.

If you think that Trump was the only one that was being a businessman for whom was following the trends in which thousands upon thousands of business people were also following and using throughout the late 80's and 90's, and exploiting every loop hole given them all in the process, then you are nothing but a political hack with one purpose here. That purpose is to get Trump at any cost, even though the actions of the business community was in unison on how to use the migration of Mexican's into the U.S. for their factories, fields, construction, paving, carpentry, concrete work, tree work, landscaping, maid services, janitorial services excetra, excetra, excetra.

You are the lib wanting people to look over there while keeping their mind off of the job Trump is currently doing for America, and doing for the American people.

Actually, I am pointing out the WHY's that you shouldn't. With all the LEGAL construction workers we have laying around waiting for their next job, pulling in that illegal to run that backhoe or front end loader takes meat off the legal workers family table. You "The Party of the Rump"ers all complain about illegals crossing the border and how big a travesty it is yet you are the first to hire them. And since Rump is still doing it in Rump Industries (not just the 80s and 90s) he should get at least an honorable mention. And so should each and every billionaire with far reaching corporate businesses. Yes, and that includes Soros, The Kochs, and all the rest. He's just the one that made the news and has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to hire illegals on a large scale for construction projects.

It's not about "Get Rump" it's about protecting our LEGAL workforce from illegals being imported in by the Uber Rich to take jobs. It's about taking away the incentive to come here in the first place. No Jobs, No Housing and you have no need for Drivers Licenses because you have no where to go in the first place except back to that factory in central Mexico that has a shortage of workers. If it means "Get Rump" then I guess that's what we need to do. And, the after affect is, you get what you want and that's fewer illegals coming to America.

As far as Trump goes, he was accused of hiring illegals for Trump tower. The truth is, Trump hired a demolition company that used illegal Polish workers for the project, and Trump had no knowledge of it. Again, Trump is not in charge of the court system or our laws. Trump is doing more to fight illegal immigration than the last four Presidents combined.

And you left out Mara-a-Largo. And those are the two that have been looked at. Mara-a-Largo wasn't done by a subcontractor. It was done by Rump Industries and those were Rump Industries HR people doing the hiring and coaching of the illegals. There is NO WAY that you can have a hundred illegals working on ANY job without knowing that some of them are illegals. You all think I am just singling out Rump but it's a national problem. It's got to get really, really bad before anyone does anything about it. And it's pushing "Really, Really" bad now. You can't build your wall when you keep hiring those that do sneak in. That just means that more will keep sneaking in even after you build your wall..

Even if Rump were innocent and naive about it, his Rump Industries had to be aware that his Subcontractors were doing this. Rump Industries should have terminated the Subcontractor when it was discovered. There is a reason the low bidder bid in so low. Terminate the subcontractor and go to the next bidder in line. And prosecute the Illegal subcontractor until they are no longer able to operate.
Russia, Russia, Russia, oh wait now it's Mara-Lago, Mara-Lago, Mara Lago... LOL. I can't keep up. Rotflmbo

free ride, free ride, free ride. If you Orange Deity is doing then it's okay if everyone else is doing as well. Forget about the law and the damage it does to middle America. And then you want to complain when a bunch of Democrats offer DLs to Illegals so they are safer to get to that illegal job from that illegal housing.

Stop the jobs and the housing and the Illegals don't have a reason to be driving anywhere much less be there in the first place. Do what needs to be done to stop the Employment. And just deporting them only brings in the next wave. When Rump decides to stop using Illegals and goes after the employers hard to remove the jobs then He gets a attaboy from me. But instead, he's a POS.

free ride, free ride, free ride. If you Orange Deity is doing then it's okay if everyone else is doing as well. Forget about the law and the damage it does to middle America. And then you want to complain when a bunch of Democrats offer DLs to Illegals so they are safer to get to that illegal job from that illegal housing.

Stop the jobs and the housing and the Illegals don't have a reason to be driving anywhere much less be there in the first place. Do what needs to be done to stop the Employment. And just deporting them only brings in the next wave. When Rump decides to stop using Illegals and goes after the employers hard to remove the jobs then He gets a attaboy from me. But instead, he's a POS.
This political hackery "it's all Trump, it's all Trump" is getting a bit tiresome ya know, and you not being able to hold onto your thoughts upon who it is that you are talking to for any longer than it takes you to go from post to post is simply hilarious.

Wait a minute, didn't you anti-Trump people complain that he is bypassing Congress to get things done? Now you want him to change laws without Congress?

This political hackery "it's all Trump, it's all Trump" is getting a bit tiresome ya know, and you not being able to hold onto your thoughts upon who it is that you are talking to for any longer than it takes you to go from post to post is simply hilarious.

More of your "Hey, look over there" BS. Again, No jobs, No Housing, No reason for them to drive anywhere. Cause and Effect. Now, what are you going to support to get rid of the JOBS!!!.

Wait a minute, didn't you anti-Trump people complain that he is bypassing Congress to get things done? Now you want him to change laws without Congress?

The Power of the President can help Congress to get rid of the Illegals jobs. Imagine that, the President working with Congress towards something that is actually good for America?

Forum List

Back