BREAKING: White House Responds To Criticisms From Attorney General Barr

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Trump administration responded to criticisms from Attorney General William Barr on Thursday after Barr told ABC News that the president was making it “impossible” to do his job by constantly tweeting about the Department of Justice.

CBS News reporter Catherine Herridge reported that White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham made the following statement in response to Barr’s criticisms: “The President wasn’t bothered by the comments..he has the right, just like any American citizen, to publicly offer his opinions. #POTUS uses social media very effectively to fight for the American people…(and) has full faith and confidence in AG Barr.”

BREAKING: WH @PressSec “The President wasn’t bothered by the comments..he has the right, just like any American citizen, to publicly offer his opinions. #POTUS uses social media very effectively to fight for the American people…(and) has full faith and confidence in AG Barr.”

— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) February 13, 2020

The remarks from the White House came in response to an interview that Barr gave to ABC News on Thursday where he said, “I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases.”

Barr said, “Public statements and tweets made about the department, about our people in the department, our men and women, about cases pending in the department, and about judges before whom we have cases, make it impossible for me to do my job and to assure the courts and the prosecutors in the department that we’re doing our work with integrity.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

------------

I think President Trump just sent a very public message to his Attorney General . Nothing wrong with that. I also tend to agree with many others who believe this was a coordinated effort between Trump and Barr to create an illusion of distance between the President and his A/G who must remain neutral in this Stone trial....unlike the Surrender Monkeys WING MAN, Eric "THE RED" Holder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back