Reporter says Tucker didn't vote for Trump, doesn't think much of Trump supporters!

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

The video doesn't get into this (OP) topic until 5.00

but yeh, u have to take it w/ a grain of salt because the reporter is from

sigh

The New York Times..

If it is true Tucker doesn't like Trump fans, that means he doesn't like most of his viewers.. so this is a little hard to believe for me, but... stranger things..

and it's been rumored about that Tucker thinks of running for president!

sheez...

sigh

The New York Times..

If it is true Tucker doesn't like Trump fans, that means he doesn't like most of his viewers.. so this is a little hard to believe for me, but... stranger things..

sheez...
you dont have to like a person to give honest reporting on them,,

sigh

The New York Times..

sheez...
trump-tucker-mtg-gaetz-jordan.jpg

you dont have to like a person to give honest reporting on them,,
If this is true, what does it matter anymore. Until proven otherwise he gets the benefit of the doubt. Somehow the endless shills on TV who pose as comedians and entertainers I am supposed to believe. This after seeing more and more people suffer and they do not even take responsibility for their views.

sigh

The New York Times..

sheez...
What does Tucker himself say and do?
Oh, that’s right. You all avoid your “quotes” being directly from the person

sigh

The New York Times..

sheez...

I'm trying to care what Tucker says about Trump supporters.

I'm trying, I'm trying ...

... nope, sorry, still don't care ...

sigh

The New York Times..

sheez...

1. I should care what Tucker thinks WHY?

2. It's from the NY Times, pulitzer prize winner for made up bullshit

'Nuff said

What does Tucker himself say and do?
Oh, that’s right. You all avoid your “quotes” being directly from the person
you seem to be in great need of a reading comprehension course, as I made it clear I did not believe the report from nyt

but do u think Tucker dislikes his viewers?

that kind of makes no sense unless he is just a total phony.

I don't get this trend that you can only listen to people you agree with. My last post doesn't mean I never watch or would listen to Tucker once in a while. He's interesting and brings unique perspectives where as so many other just report their party views.

I don't give a shit if Tucker likes libertarians or Trump supporters. Why is it relevant to be able to listen to him?

I don't get this trend that you can only listen to people you agree with. My last post doesn't mean I never watch or would listen to Tucker once in a while. He's interesting and brings unique perspectives where as so many other just report their party views.

I don't give a shit if Tucker likes libertarians or Trump supporters. Why is it relevant to be able to listen to him?
ok, so you don't think honesty and being genuine while on TV speaking to millions matters.

well, tht tells me all i need 2 know

ok, so you don't think honesty and being genuine while on TV speaking to millions matters.

well, tht tells me all i need 2 know

Strawman, you completely made up shit I didn't say, mean or think. Your typical racist bull crap

Forum List

Back