Leftie lawyer says Trump should question the January 6 subpoena

Dershowitz is the ONLY prominent person on the Left that I have even a smigeon of respect for these days.

I do wonder about him, though.. because as I've said b4, you can never trust a demonrat. Why, if he has so much integrity, doesn't he convert to the R party? Dunno... :dunno:

How can you stay in a party that advocates dismembering and murdering children? That grooms children for sex? That lets any old weirdo into our country (OK, potential weirdo.. Americans do not care that some may be "good" when a lot of them will not be.. and besides, it's still called ILLEGAL entry)

:dunno:
The Dersh is no “lefty lawyer”

He’s a full on Trump Humper

Dershowitz is the ONLY prominent person on the Left that I have even a smigeon of respect for these days.

I do wonder about him, though.. because as I've said b4, you can never trust a demonrat. Why, if he has so much integrity, doesn't he convert to the R party? Dunno... :dunno:

How can you stay in a party that advocates dismembering and murdering children? That grooms children for sex? That lets any old weirdo into our country (OK, potential weirdo.. Americans do not care that some may be "good" when a lot of them will not be.. and besides, it's still called ILLEGAL entry)

Of course he should. Holder refused to comply with a Republican Congressional subpoena and paid no price for it. Those currently taking Democracy away have just jailed Bannon for refusing to comply with a "Congressional" subpoena. Hopefully, once Republicans take over the House, we can jail all those who are taking our democracy away.

Of course he should. Holder refused to comply with a Republican Congressional subpoena and paid no price for it. Those currently taking Democracy away have just jailed Bannon for refusing to comply with a "Congressional" subpoena. Hopefully, once Republicans take over the House, we can jail all those who are taking our democracy away.
I woldn't hold your breath. I'm beginning to think most Rs in Congress are RINOs or damn close..

We should hold the lying, election stealing bastards accountable.. but SHOULD does not elide into WILL

Keep praying.. God is on our side.. (cue laughter from the demonrats, aptly so called)

He’s a defense attorney. He doesn’t care about the law. He cares about his (extremely wealthy) clients evading their responsibility to adhere to it.

All attorneys are officers of the court, dumbshit.

Dershowitz is a big reason why people hate the criminal justice system.
No, he isn't.

Garland and Wray are, though.

The Dersh is no “lefty lawyer”

He’s a full on Trump Humper

Dershowitz is like me.

He doesn't like Trump but he'll defend him to the last breath against Stalinist pigs.

Today's Democrats are STALINIST fucking PIGS. They're leaving town. By any means necessary and available

Anyone who thinks that pile of shit Trump will comply with that supeona is delusional. Trump is a criminal lowlife who ignored the DOJ supeona to return documents & he's going to comply with a J6 supoena, who have been rattling that fucks cage for months?

It's laughable. That supoena has already gone down a terlet at MAL at the hands of that racketeer Trump just like he did at the W.H.

Anyone who thinks that pile of shit Trump will comply with that supeona is delusional. Trump is a criminal lowlife who ignored the DOJ supeona to return documents & he's going to comply with a J6 supoena, who have been rattling that fucks cage for months?

It's laughable. That supoena has already gone down a terlet at MAL at the hands of that racketeer Trump just like he did at the W.H.

You have that backwards.

Garland is a criminal lowlife

Wray is a criminal lowlife

Biden is a CORRUPT criminal lowlife.

But hey, we can't talk about the current administration, we have to talk about the previous one, that's long gone and no longer in power.

Progtards are SCUM. Complete shitbags.

Forum List

Back