Reporter says Tucker didn't vote for Trump, doesn't think much of Trump supporters!

That cannot be denied. As i had to t ell some reading-comprehension-challenged poster a few posts ago

I never believed the video

for THAT reason... it was from the nyt

I cannot, in any case, fathom someone (Tucker or anyone) being THAT phony on TV for THIS long.. guess its possible, but hardly likely
11p0w4ylkwf91.png

fox's lawyers say you cant believe Tucker.

what?

who cares?

I dunno... maybe people who dislike liars and phonies?

just them... maybe you're not in that group
I thought you said you didn't believe what the NYT said about Tucker. Yet you keep flipping back and forth between saying you didn't believe it, and also insinuating he's a liar and phony. What is the point of this thread?

I thought you said you didn't believe what the NYT said about Tucker. Yet you keep flipping back and forth between saying you didn't believe it, and also insinuating he's a liar and phony. What is the point of this thread?
I never insinuated anything of the sort

reading comprehension problem

No most of them probably don't but they have sold their morality to garner a certain demographic. That makes them phonies of the highest order. Just like Biden.
so in other words all elite dimrats care about is elite dimrats (maintaining control of the peasants who financially are forced to support hteir sorry asses)?

right?

I never insinuated anything of the sort

reading comprehension problem
More like a thought expression problem.

A bit of advice. When you have to keep saying everybody else has a problem understand you, the problem might be you.

Oh God, just stop. Carlson is commentary he comments on ‘hard news.’ The lamestream media’s commentators are called ‘hard news journalists’ which is a lie.

yeh, you are right... who cares?

I only care if Jesus loves me... and He loves us all so I guess I have one person who cares.. (besides my imaginary friend ) :)
I trust Tucker to pretty much cut to the chase and tell it like it is, whether I always agree or not. Wish more were like him.

I trust Tucker to pretty much cut to the chase and tell it like it is, whether I always agree or not. Wish more were like him.
Yes, I don't always agree with Tucker but, he seeks the truth and has been pretty fearless of the legacy media, Democrats and the far left who have been constantly trying to cancel him for his opinions.

i agree...

I just think we could do w/o that Duh look
I agree with that, I also don't care when he does an over the top laugh however, those affects do not diminish his excellent break down of issues facing US today.

The video doesn't get into this (OP) topic until 5.00

but yeh, u have to take it w/ a grain of salt because the reporter is from

sigh

The New York Times..

If it is true Tucker doesn't like Trump fans, that means he doesn't like most of his viewers.. so this is a little hard to believe for me, but... stranger things..

and it's been rumored about that Tucker thinks of running for president!

sheez...
Well, he did admit in court that only an idiot would bleev anything he says.

but do u think Tucker dislikes his viewers?

that kind of makes no sense unless he is just a total phony.
To lie to your followers so prolifically and so willfully can only be done if you hold your followers in utter contempt.

Just ask Trump.

I'm reading a book by a Republican strategist. The flacks doing the gutter knife fighting on behalf of Trump referred to Trump's base as "mouth breathers". They saw it as their job to keep feeding red meat to the mouth breathers.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Oh, did he not tell you?

As Defendant notes, Mr. Carlson himself aims to “challenge[] political correctness and media bias.” This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer “arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism” about the statements he makes. 600 W. 115th Corp. v. Von Gutfeld, 80 N.Y.2d 130, 141, 603 N.E.2d 930, 936 (1992). Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson’s statements as “exaggeration,” “non-literal commentary,” or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020) case opinion from the Southern District of New York US Federal District Court

Tucker Carlson is not stating actual facts. Any reasonable viewer should arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism.

Like I keep saying, any retard who has not yet figured out Tucker Carlson lies to them is brain damaged beyond all hope.

Oh, did he not tell you?

As Defendant notes, Mr. Carlson himself aims to “challenge[] political correctness and media bias.” This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer “arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism” about the statements he makes. 600 W. 115th Corp. v. Von Gutfeld, 80 N.Y.2d 130, 141, 603 N.E.2d 930, 936 (1992). Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson’s statements as “exaggeration,” “non-literal commentary,” or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020) case opinion from the Southern District of New York US Federal District Court

Tucker Carlson is not stating actual facts. Any reasonable viewer should arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism.

Like I keep saying, any retard who has not yet figured out Tucker Carlson lies to them is brain damaged beyond all hope.
So where is Carson's own statement? You said 'he admitted in court.' When, where and where is his actual statement?

Forum List

Back