Reporter says Tucker didn't vote for Trump, doesn't think much of Trump supporters!

Strawman, you completely made up shit I didn't say, mean or think. Your typical racist bull crap
I really got 2 you, eh?

might be time to look in a mirror instead of at some unknown poster on the internet... A person is known by what ticks him off

you seem to be in great need of a reading comprehension course, as I made it clear I did not believe the report from nyt
Sorry but you can’t post a thread title and then claim in the body that you dispute the thread title you created

Nice devious attempt though but thinkers catch that sort of stuff

Jeremy Peters says the Republican party 'has always been a party defined by insurgency' and names 'insurgents' like Pat Buchanan, Sara Palin, The Tea Party, and, of course, Donald Trump. He wrote a book called 'Insurgency' as well. His opinion is definitely jaded and radical left leaning. He doesn't like 'outsider figures' participating in the Republican Party. IOW, anyone who does not toe the D.C. political elite line is an 'insurgent.' I would not trust anything he has to say.

I really got 2 you, eh?

might be time to look in a mirror instead of at some unknown poster on the internet... A person is known by what ticks him off

Awwwwww, and little justaschmuck starts crying. There, there, little man. Your male parts will start working eventually when you become a man.

Fucking racist bitch ....

The NY Times just makes shit up.....
That cannot be denied. As i had to t ell some reading-comprehension-challenged poster a few posts ago

I never believed the video

for THAT reason... it was from the nyt

I cannot, in any case, fathom someone (Tucker or anyone) being THAT phony on TV for THIS long.. guess its possible, but hardly likely

Jeremy Peters says the Republican party 'has always been a party defined by insurgency' and names 'insurgents' like Pat Buchanan, Sara Palin, The Tea Party, and, of course, Donald Trump. He wrote a book called 'Insurgency' as well. His opinion is definitely jaded and radical left leaning. He doesn't like 'outsider figures' participating in the Republican Party. IOW, anyone who does not toe the D.C. political elite line is an 'insurgent.' I would not trust anything he has to say.
this should be easy because I don't know who J peters is..

glad i don't..

That cannot be denied. As i had to t ell some reading-comprehension-challenged poster a few posts ago

I cannot, in any case, fathom someone (Tucker or anyone) being THAT phony on TV for THIS long.. guess its possible, but hardly likely
Well, tune in MSNBC sometime and watch all the phonies. If you can stomach it.

Well, tune in MSNBC sometime and watch all the phonies. If you can stomach it.
are they phonies?

you mean they don't really believe in killing helpless children in the womb and letting the whole damn world into our country while ignoring citizens?

they don't actually believe that?

i wish

Oh, I know. My comment was not directed at you but instead the NY Times.

No worries, not from me.

Peters is the guy in the article you linked to in your OP.
oh... I forgot the *^%$#s name

I don't like him bc I really believe he is totally lying. I don't know why Bolling whom I normally respect listend to the so and so.. unless he is angry at Fox still?

don't know why Fox let him go... or whatever it was..

You did not tell a reading impaired poster Jack shit. You are in fact a posting impaired turkey.
You tried to have it both ways by making a statement in the thread title and then sorta disputing it in the body.

Doesn’t work like that in reality.

are they phonies?

you mean they don't really believe in killing helpless children in the womb and letting the whole damn world into our country while ignoring citizens?

they don't actually believe that?

i wish
No most of them probably don't but they have sold their morality to garner a certain demographic. That makes them phonies of the highest order. Just like Biden.

Again, I don't care. I put no stake in who does / doesn't like whom - opinions are like assholes, and the NYT prefers online circulation to newspapers because people can't use computer screens for FISH WRAP.

oh... I forgot the *^%$#s name

I don't like him bc I really believe he is totally lying. I don't know why Bolling whom I normally respect listend to the so and so.. unless he is angry at Fox still?

don't know why Fox let him go... or whatever it was..
Bolling got 'Me Too'd' after the HuffPost reported he sent lewd photos to 3 female colleagues supposedly. He got ousted from Fox (the same day his son died) but claimed innocence. He also was mounting a defamatory suit against HuffPost but never brought it to fruition IMO, because of his son's tragic death. If I were him, I'd hated the owners of Fox too.

You gotta be desperate to avoid talking about the mess in the Biden administration when the alleged vote by a Fox political analyst becomes a political subject.

Forum List

Back