Leftie lawyer says Trump should question the January 6 subpoena

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Dershowitz is the ONLY prominent person on the Left that I have even a smigeon of respect for these days.

I do wonder about him, though.. because as I've said b4, you can never trust a demonrat. Why, if he has so much integrity, doesn't he convert to the R party? Dunno... :dunno:

How can you stay in a party that advocates dismembering and murdering children? That grooms children for sex? That lets any old weirdo into our country (OK, potential weirdo.. Americans do not care that some may be "good" when a lot of them will not be.. and besides, it's still called ILLEGAL entry)

:dunno:

• Banned
Does it have anything to do with all those flights to Epstein Island? Dershowitz should be in prison.
show me the proof he was involved w/ Epstein in the capacity you imply.

If there is no proof.. why are you so willing to condemn someone when America has that old Innocent Until Proven Guilty thing..

Oh, that's right... Anyone who defends a R's rights is automatically a demon to you crazy lefties

Dershowitz is the ONLY prominent person on the Left that I have even a smigeon of respect for these days.

I do wonder about him, though.. because as I've said b4, you can never trust a demonrat. Why, if he has so much integrity, doesn't he convert to the R party? Dunno... :dunno:

How can you stay in a party that advocates dismembering and murdering children? That grooms children for sex? That lets any old weirdo into our country (OK, potential weirdo.. Americans do not care that some may be "good" when a lot of them will not be.. and besides, it's still called ILLEGAL entry)

Dershowitz is a full fledged member of the cult of Trump. He cares nothing about the law.

A fetus is not a child. No one is being groomed. The weirdo Trumpies like you are already in this country.

But no matter what political party he is in.. he seems to adhere to the LAW
He’s a defense attorney. He doesn’t care about the law. He cares about his (extremely wealthy) clients evading their responsibility to adhere to it.

Dershowitz is a big reason why people hate the criminal justice system.

He’s a defense attorney. He doesn’t care about the law. He cares about his (extremely wealthy) clients evading their responsibility to adhere to it.

A law professor at Harvard is why people hate him?

No, he follows the actual law, that's why DEMONRATS hate him.

EVERYONE knows Jan 6th bullshit is a sham. ALL republicans were removed from the committee. That means its political, period. How libtards can't see this is hilarious, really.

• Banned

what people hate thecriminal justicesystem bc of people like Dersh?

you likely have no clue .. just spout stuff thatsupports or seems to support your bs

EVERYONE knows Jan 6th bullshit is a sham. ALL republicans were removed from the committee. That means its political, period. How libtards can't see this is hilarious, really.
they do see it

they just don't CARe because they know there will always be the gullible, unthinking, emotion-centered demonrats out there in Everyday America who will listen to them and become the useful (to the D party) idiots we often see..

they are a cancer on our country

Let me ask libtards this:

Would they consider Jan 6th committee legit if this "riot" had happened under a democrat president and ONLY republicans were on this committee? Or would you call it a joke?

Trump should testify, quit Fking around, tell his side of the story, plead the 5th when he has to, to avoid jail time, and put this crap to bed.

People hate him bedside people hate that rich people (like OJ and Epstein) don’t face justice because they’re rich. That’s what he represents.

What Dershowitz did for them, he does for Trump.

Let me ask libtards this:

Would they consider Jan 6th committee legit if this "riot" had happened under a democrat president and ONLY republicans were on this committee? Or would you call it a joke?
you're wasting your energy asking such a Q of a leftist

they couldn't care less about things like: intellectual consistency.. avoiding hypocrisy or the very appearance thereof.. just couldn't care less.

All they care about is power and they will lie and twist truth and steal votes and any damn other thing they can do to get it

what people hate thecriminal justicesystem bc of people like Dersh?

you likely have no clue .. just spout stuff thatsupports or seems to support your bs
It’s a big reason.

Do you think the criminal justice system is equally applied to rich and poor? If you do, bless your heart, but most people realize that things are different for the wealthy.

It’s a big reason.

Do you think the criminal justice system is equally applied to rich and poor? If you do, bless your heart, but most people realize that things are different for the wealthy.

Yea, rich democrats seem to get away with shit that poor republicans get locked up for.

I agree 100%.

Forum List

Back