Tucker said he hates Trump??

LOL, YOU SCUM ARE TRIGGERED LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
A howler uses all caps.

So I'm triggered because tuckems hates trump, thinks his 4 years were a disaster, and hasn't presented any evidence in 40,000 hours of empty hallways and some peaceful protesters?

You are truly howling.

A howler uses all caps.

So I'm triggered because tuckems hates trump, thinks his 4 years were a disaster, and hasn't presented any evidence in 40,000 hours of empty hallways and some peaceful protesters?

You are truly howling.
He had nothing but nice to say about his foreign policy. Or does he only lie when you say he does? The fuss over Tucker is about J6. He showed the country they were lied to and he is the bad guy.

A howler uses all caps.

You are truly howling.
No traitor, you're triggered because you're terrified Trump will be president soon. Sheer terror. You should prepare for justice.

In what sense was it a disaster wrongwinger, beyond narrations carried out by your left creating further polarization?

That's right dippy, it's primarily subjective.

Why don’t you go over it with Tucker Carlson?
I could go on for hours

No traitor, you're triggered because you're terrified Trump will be president soon. Sheer terror. You should prepare for justice.
Grow up child.

Explain how, if trump actually became #47, this event would change my life any different than your life.
The terrible things trump could do would affect me the same as you.

Grow up child.

Explain how, if trump actually became #47, this event would change my life any different than your life.
Triggered. To the max.

Triggered. To the max.
You're not very good at this.

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” said Carlson. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

They don’t care about the truth. They just want to give their viewers what they want to hear. Because ratings.

And the rubes don’t care. They’ll go right back to Tucker Carlson and gladly accept whatever bullshit he feeds them. Surely Tucker Carlson isn’t full of shit - he said so himself.

^^^ Insane liar....

^^^ Insane liar....
Try answering the question.
I know you won't, you'll just howl, or post a meme.

But, explain exactly how my life will change if trump is elected again?

Try answering the question.
I know you won't, you'll just howl, or post a meme.

But, explain exactly how my life will change if trump is elected again?
How? You be sent to gitmo and housed with Muslim homosexual. You will actually start paying to stay there.

As far as providing you ant facts or proof, which you scum will be ever accept, you already know I never will because it's a waste of time. You scum don't accept anything not in lockstep with your commie agenda.

How? You be sent to gitmo and housed with Muslim homosexual. You will actually start paying to stay there.

As far as providing you ant facts or proof, which you scum will be ever accept, you already know I never will because it's a waste of time. You scum don't accept anything not in lockstep with your commie agenda.
Word Salad ^^^^^

You seem to be unable to use any form of discourse. Google it.

3 hours later..... does this ^^^^ still seam reasonable to you?
Gitmo
Muslim
Homosexual

You have some serious problems.

Carlson Off Air: I hate Trump passionately. He's a demonic force. His four years were a disaster and that is just too hard to digest. I can't wait until we are rid of this guy.

Carlson On Air: Donald Trump's cock is very tasty! Dear Leader wuz robbed!

Wakey wakey, rubes!

3 hours later..... does this ^^^^ still seam reasonable to you?
Gitmo
Muslim
Homosexual

You have some serious problems.
When you get to Gitmo, you'll be in America haters heaven, with your boyfriend Mullah Jones.

But yes, I do have some serious problems, most of them being communist filth like you. Hurry Trump, Gitmo these scum fast! The Mullahs are waiting...

Forum List

Back