Dems are you ready to reap what you have sown? Trump: Things will get much worse, then you will vote for us. Food shortages, blackouts.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
When elites tell you they are going to do something, believe them. When Bush said he was going into Iraq I thought no way, he's bluffing, that's way too crazy. But lo and behold.

I am all for saving the planet and reducing the use of fossil fuels, but why start with something critical like fertilizer?

And cutting back oil production, sure, but just as winter sets in? That has nothing to do with the environment. That's a recipe for killing us by the millions, and making sure who is left is an obedient slave. If you want food, you had better have your digital vax ID, tied into your bank account and social credit score.

Have it all happen then spring another pandemic, and everyone will be on their knees.

Biden: There WILL be food shortages. And they WILL be real.

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” — Klaus Schwab, author of The Great Reset, founder of the World Economic Forum, in his book “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”

sch.jpg

Billionaires' Private jets parked at Schwab's World Economic Forum "Climate Summit."
davos-guests-use-private-jets-event-says-its-active-about-climate-business-insider.jpg

Bill Gates at Summit
gatessss.jpg

Last edited:
When elites tell you they are going to do something, believe them. When Bush said he was going into Iraq I thought no way, he's bluffing, that's way too crazy. But lo and behold.

I am all for saving the planet and reducing the use of fossil fuels, but why start with something critical like fertilizer?

And cutting back oil production, sure, but just as winter sets in? That has nothing to do with the environment. That's a recipe for killing us by the millions, and making sure who is left is an obedient slave. If you want food, you had better have your digital vax ID, tied into your bank account and social credit score.

Have it all happen then spring another pandemic, and everyone will be on their knees.

Biden: There WILL be food shortages. And they WILL be real.

Any package, pallet or container can now be equipped with a sensor, transmitter or radio frequency identification (RFID) tag that allows a company to track where it is as it moves through the supply chain—how it is performing, how it is being used, and so on….In the near future, similar monitoring systems will also be applied to the movement and tracking of people.” — Klaus Schwab, author of The Great Reset, founder of the World Economic Forum, in his book “The Fourth Industrial Revolution”

View attachment 726943

Billionaires' Private jets parked at Schwab's World Economic Forum "Climate Summit."
View attachment 726946

Bill Gates at Summit
View attachment 726948

Are you Rumpian butt-sniffers still deluding yourselves that your Orange Baboon-God can actually WIN in 2024? :auiqs.jpg:

After January 6, 2021, your boy has about as much chance of ever-again setting foot in the White House as Benedict Arnold had of reclaiming his commission in the Continental Army after trying to arrange for the British to take over West Point NY.

Rightly so.

I believe the whole Covid thing taught many Americans (with common sense) the folly of blindly following .gov edicts.

Sadly common sense is a hard thing to come by the closer you get to a major population center where idiots hold sway.

Are you Rumpian butt-sniffers still deluding yourselves that your Orange Baboon-God can actually WIN in 2024? :auiqs.jpg:

After January 6, 2021, your boy has about as much chance of ever-again setting foot in the White House as Benedict Arnold had of reclaiming his commission in the Continental Army after trying to arrange for the British to take over West Point NY.

Rightly so.

People like this, hyper-partisan, emotional immature rants, ignorant of history, will have it the worst. Their immune systems are already compromised from the clot-shots, so lack of proper nutrition will drop them like flies. Probably on SSI. But that program is about to become a whole lot cheaper.

I believe the whole Covid thing taught many Americans (with common sense) the folly of blindly following .gov edicts.

Sadly common sense is a hard thing to come by the closer you get to a major population center where idiots hold sway.

It should have taught them the folly of Globalism and supply chains.
But it didn't. Now we got a shortage of antibiotics for coughing American tykes!
Lordy, Lordy....

People like this, hyper-partisan, emotional immature rants, ignorant of history, will have it the worst. Their immune systems are already compromised from the clot-shots, so lack of proper nutrition will drop them like flies. Probably on SSI. But that program is about to become a whole lot cheaper.
WTF are you going on about? or did you just misquote?

You guys are morons. You haven’t had to go without shit. You bitch when you have to buy Angel Soft vs Charmin…. Except, of course, when Trump had us run out of both.

Fear addicts. You are addicted to being frightened. Pussies.

Rightly so.

This from the it that actually believes rich old white two time presidential failure that nobody on the left wanted to run because they knew he would lose runs a campaign out of his basement and had nobody at his rallies foot in mouth dementia riddled racist jungle Cornpop *Joe received more votes than the first black president in history twice and received more black votes then the first black president in history twice.
You are the dumbest MFer on the planet.

This from the it that actually believes rich old white two time presidential failure that nobody on the left wanted to run because they knew he would lose runs a campaign out of his basement and had nobody at his rallies foot in mouth dementia riddled racist jungle Cornpop *Joe received more votes than the first black president in history twice and received more black votes then the first black president in history twice.
You are the dumbest MFer on the planet.
You tell 'em, my little Rumpian butt-sniffer... me... I couldn't give two $hits less about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... I merely object to your Benedict Donald Arnold.

Doesn't change the fact that Rump is entirely unfit to hold high office in the United States.

Hell... even his Secretary of Defense is now coming out and saying so... :laugh: :itsok:

"I think that its time for the Republican Party, and frankly, both parties, to move on to a next generation of leaders, and particularly leaders that can unify our country and get us back to a more normal governance where we treat each other with dignity and respect, and we work on policy issues and not personal attacks," Esper said....

"The election last week is an example that Donald Trump is incapable of winning elections," Esper said. "He's done more to help the Democrats than the Republicans."...

Ex-defense secretary for Trump says former president is 'unfit for office'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-defense-secretary-mark-esper-trump-unfit-for-office

Last edited:
You tell 'em, my little Rumpian butt-sniffer... me... I couldn't give two $hits less about Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... I merely object to your Benedict Donald Arnold.

Doesn't change the fact that Rump is entirely unfit to hold high office in the United States.

Hell... even his Secretary of Defense is now coming out and saying so... :laugh: :itsok:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-defense-secretary-mark-esper-trump-unfit-for-office

Keep telling yourself that. You’ve been groomed to be easily manipulated.

Trump: Things will get much worse, then you will vote for us. Food shortages, blackouts.​

Yes, it has been more than apparent for a long time you Trumptards wish only the worst for America.

I have no doubt Trump is hoping and praying that rising interest rates will push us into a recession. No doubt at all.

Forum List

Back