Tucker said he hates Trump??

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

OK, I'm still reading through this and don't have much more time to spend on the forum.

But this is very strange IMO. I mean, what gives w/ Tucker anyhow?

Doesn't he know all the great things Trump did as president?

:dunno:

Was it just one of those days for him?

Site:

The text messages portray an animus toward Trump by Carlson, who reportedly told associates he voted for Kanye West in the 2020 election despite often praising Trump on air.

• Banned
Most of the time I agree w/ Tucker... and that by itself is odd.. can't find too many who agree with me on most things but on the other hand, maybe he appears to agree with a lot of conservatives simply because he feels he has to?

I dunno

But i don't u/stand how a conservative can HATE Trump?

weird as hell

• Banned
Tucker also called the Trump presidency a disaster !!!

Its so funny that behind the scenes he speaks the truth, but to his retard sheep viewers he tells them lies they want to hear.

Republicans are pathetic.
how do you know he wasn't telling the truth on air and lying when not?

typical lib presumptions

Dimrats are pathetic as hell

Most of the time I agree w/ Tucker... and that by itself is odd.. can't find too many who agree with me on most things but on the other hand, maybe he appears to agree with a lot of conservatives simply because he feels he has to?

I dunno

weird as hell

That is because he is telling you what you want to hear, not what he believes to be the truth

I dunno

weird as hell
Well hold on, consider that Tucker did get the chance to meet Trump and get to know him to an extent. Let's not forget what trump's other close allies have said of him:

Fmr. Chief of staff John Kelly: He's "an idiot"
Fmr. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis: He has the understanding of a "fifth or sixth grader"
Steve Bannon: He's "like an 11 year old child"
Fmr. Treasury secretary Steve Mnuchin: "Idiot."
Fmr. Chief of staff Reince Priebus: "Idiot."
Fmr national security adviser H.R. Mcmaster: He's a "Dope"
Fmr. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "Moron."
Trump's sister Maryanne Trump: He "has no principles" and you "can't trust him"

Are you sure you know him better than they do?

Df3YmWT.jpg

Well hold on, consider that Tucker did get the chance to meet Trump and get to know him to an extent. Let's not forget what trump's other close allies have said of him:
Fmr. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis: He has the understanding of a "fifth or sixth grader"

Than RINOs or Dims?
You bet.
Why would anyone only interested in their personal bank account or sense of power endorse Trump?

Than RINOs or Dims?
You bet.
Why would anyone only interested in their personal bank account or sense of power endorse Trump?
Half of those calling him an idiot are decorated military generals who he personally hired...

:clap:

Right....as I said, RINOS or Dims.
Members of the Swamp
He wont make the same mistake second time around
...who served their country with honor, have no blemishes on their record, had every incentive to suck up to Trump and still all called him an idiot knowing it could get them fired. Have you considered distinguished U.S. military generals might be good judges of character?

...who served their country with honor, have no blemishes on their record, had every incentive to suck up to Trump and still all called him an idiot knowing it could get them fired. Have you considered distinguished U.S. military generals might be good judges of character?
I served 25 years in the Navy and attained the rank of Captain, so I consider myself to be a good judge of someone who supports me as a citizen rather than themselves.
Why would any of these folks suck up to Trump once they realized that fact? He isn't one of the Swamp so they want nothing to do with him.

I served 25 years in the Navy and attained the rank of Captain, so I consider myself to be a good judge of someone who supports me as a citizen rather than themselves.
Why would any of these folks suck up to Trump once they realized that fact? He isn't one of the Swamp so they want nothing to do with him.
...or these highly intelligent, responsible military men sized up the man they were working for and found him lacking? Might be if you spent some time with him you'd find the same thing.

OK, I'm still reading through this and don't have much more time to spend on the forum.

But this is very strange IMO. I mean, what gives w/ Tucker anyhow?

Doesn't he know all the great things Trump did as president?

Was it just one of those days for him?

Site:

The text messages portray an animus toward Trump by Carlson, who reportedly told associates he voted for Kanye West in the 2020 election despite often praising Trump on air.

With a passion. He can't wait for Trump to be gone. He was a disaster as a President. Demonic.

It's all so delicious, I'm sure it's fatteniing.

I could care less. Tucker is a mouth breathing humper. This is going to backfire on him spectacularly.

I'm gonna enjoy watching every minute of his flame out. :)

Tucker also called the Trump presidency a disaster !!!

Its so funny that behind the scenes he speaks the truth, but to his retard sheep viewers he tells them lies they want to hear.

Republicans are pathetic.

So, either way he's a liar.

Yeah. That's the point.

So you're happy to behave just like those you hate.

I know.

That is because he is telling you what you want to hear, not what he believes to be the truth

Half of those calling him an idiot are decorated military generals who he personally hired...

46051_1_600.jpeg

Forum List

Back