Tucker said he hates Trump??

With a passion. He can't wait for Trump to be gone. He was a disaster as a President. Demonic.

It's all so delicious, I'm sure it's fatteniing.
dn28380-1_1200 (1).gif

I could care less.
Must be why you are here. You don't care one bit.

Tucker is a mouth breathing humper.
I thought bitches like you preferred mouth breathing humpers?

This is going to backfire on him spectacularly.
Planning to boycott, doxx and shadow-ban him already?

I'm gonna enjoy watching every minute of his flame out.
I'm going to love you watching for and waiting every day for months on end for his flame out.

OK, I'm still reading through this and don't have much more time to spend on the forum.

But this is very strange IMO. I mean, what gives w/ Tucker anyhow?

Doesn't he know all the great things Trump did as president?

:dunno:

Was it just one of those days for him?

:dunno:

Site:

The text messages portray an animus toward Trump by Carlson, who reportedly told associates he voted for Kanye West in the 2020 election despite often praising Trump on air.
How did Carlson vote for Kanye West when he never appeared on a ballot for which Carlson would be a registered voter?

I could care less. Tucker is a mouth breathing humper. This is going to backfire on him spectacularly.

I'm gonna enjoy watching every minute of his flame out. :)

Your judgement of things is so fucking bad. But then again you're democrack'd so it just makes sense that you're nonsensical.

Quite the opposite, Tucker's influence increased dramatically since his reporting on the false flag of which your Democrooks proved to carry out.

Tucker doesn't like Trump because of his big fucking mouth. But bet your ass he respects what Trump has and can accomplish.

Conservatives are often far more independent than Democruds. In fact, you have to be dependent to be a Democrumb to begin with.

Last edited:
Tucker said four years of Trump was a disaster
There really isn’t an upside to Trump

In what sense was it a disaster wrongwinger, beyond narrations carried out by your left creating further polarization?

That's right dippy, it's primarily subjective.

Forum List

Back