Report Politically Active ChristoFascist Churches To The IRS To Strip Their Tax Exempt Status

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
A very smart friend of mine, an attorney and staunch fighter for racial justice, posted the screen caps below wherein the OP reports that he was able to get one of his local christo-fascist churches booted from tax exempt status with the IRS. The post claimed there was a process anyone could follow involving reporting churches engaged in political activity to the IRS. Second posted asked if this were true. Third poster shared link to the actual form from the IRS which also contains instruction on how to file.

Here’s a link to the IRS form to report this dangerous fascists to the IRS. IRS Form 13909 - Tax Exempt Organization Complaint

Let’s put these fuckers outta business!

A very smart friend of mine, an attorney and staunch fighter for racial justice, posted the screen caps below wherein the OP reports that he was able to get one of his local christo-fascist churches booted from tax exempt status with the IRS. The post claimed there was a process anyone could follow involving reporting churches engaged in political activity to the IRS. Second posted asked if this were true. Third poster shared link to the actual form from the IRS which also contains instruction on how to file.

Here’s a link to the IRS form to report this dangerous fascists to the IRS. IRS Form 13909 - Tax Exempt Organization Complaint

Good luck with that, commie.

LOL

Put them in their place those bloodsucking fanatics.

I sorta agree with the OP.......Sorta.

Let's start with the Catholic Church. Between pedos and a history of actually supporting Nazis there's a case to be made there.

The Catholic Church has no more a pedo problem than most Christian churches, less than some in fact. And much less than public schools.

The Church did not support Nazis.

Many people, myself included wish churches would give up tax exempt status. It's nothing but a muzzle mandating government approved opinions. Take away tax exempt status. Let's get an honest sermon on LBGT. What's the church's position on black violence. How about republican politicians campaigning from the pulpit.

The woke left is against free speech because whites will be able to say anything they, like. Take away tax exempt status. Let the church say anything it likes.

the lefts ramping up their war against Christianity ... the left is evil .

Good luck, commie cocksucker.

The "Johnson Amendment" is what you are referring to, and its never been challenged in court. IMHO, its likely a violation of the 1st Amendment and freedom of religion.

However, it would be interesting to see Far Left religions having their exemptions stripped because of this. Radical Episcopalianists and other Social Justice Warriors advocating for controversial political stances like increased welfare or gay marriage or peace.

Sad but true.

1657206379670.png

Forum List

Back