Graham refuses to comply with the Georgia subpoena

If others can be, he should be also.
All of the trump cult thinks they are above the law. The subpoena was approved by a judge who saw a necessary reason for it to be issued. It does not matter if he is a Senator or not, he should be required to obey the subpoena....just like everyone else.

The trump cult wants to delay and deny until the they think the repubs will be back in control. Then they think all the legal issues will go away. They are wrong.

SOP.

"Senator Graham plans to go to court, challenge the subpoena, and expects to "

Not pulling a Bannon.

This is just further evidence of the Democrats control over the legal system at all levels. Why are only GOP leaders and GOP related citizens being harassed and incarcerated? Tell me again who is above the law?
Because it was the GOP that tried to overturn the 2020 election results. It was the leader of the GOP...the Former Fat Guy who actually called and pressure the SoS to find him votes....an illegal pressure tactic. trump is a giant POS. And you know it!

Congress has no right to subpoena such things. If a crime was committed let the FBI press charges and get search warrants. You know, that whole due process of law thing.

Senator Lindsey Graham will not comply with a subpoena issued by a grand jury in Georgia investigating former U.S. President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, attorneys for the lawmaker said on Wednesday.

If he can ignore a grand jury subpoena I support the right of anyone to ignore one.

Like Eric Holder?
Actually, yes. Take it to court. Of course in Holders case he had already supplied the House Commission with thousands of pages of requested documents. He testified under oath several times, and only balked after repeated requests for documents not within the scope of the investigation the AG said when he took it to court.

Senator Lindsey Graham will not comply with a subpoena issued by a grand jury in Georgia investigating former U.S. President Donald Trump's alleged attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, attorneys for the lawmaker said on Wednesday.

If he can ignore a grand jury subpoena I support the right of anyone to ignore one.
If it’s grand jury then he’ll have to comply.

Personally I hope that man ends up in jail one way or another.

Maybe all you partisans have double standards, and very short memories? :dunno:

9 Times The Obama Administration Fought Subpoenas or Blocked Officials from Testifying Before Congress​

I imagine, given his power and position in the establishment, and his connections to the Deep State? Expect this. . . TO GO NOWHERE!

:auiqs.jpg:

/thread.

And those of us who are not and didn't support that still hold the same positions. If one can refuse, all can refuse.

Forum List

Back