Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice

You know what is funny? Jones is REALLY a democrat. His father was a life long democrat that was the rep for that district if I remember right. When he died or retired or what ever he did to leave Jones was told by the good old boy democrat system he couldn't run cause he hadn't done his time yet. So he switched parties and ran as a republican. He voted something like 95 percent of the time with Obama don't know stats for when Clinton was President. He is a democrat that couldn't run as a democrat cause the party system was against him for his junior status. I have not voted for him in years I just leave that space blank, yes he is my representative. So it is hilarious the dems are rooting for him to die.

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice at his Farmville home, according to local NBC affiliate WITN.

Jones, 75, has reportedly been struggling with an illness serious enough that he hasn’t been able to cast votes on the House floor since September. He has served in Congress for 24 years.

Rep. Walter Jones In Hospice.
You are black, so maybe you can tell me. Why are so many black democrat women so fucking fat?

Can you please tell us? Tried to figure that out my entire life. Is it something with their glands?

He voted something like 95 percent of the time with Obama

No, he didn't :rolleyes:

Jones was pretty conservative with a slight libertarian streak.
And you would be wrong I LIVE here I am in his district the only right wing thing he did is support the military cause there are several bases in his district.

Sure, I am wrong. That’s why the American Conservative Union has him at a lifetime rating of 85 out of 100, right, because he voted with Obama 95% of the time?

Dumbass

He voted something like 95 percent of the time with Obama

No, he didn't :rolleyes:

Jones was pretty conservative with a slight libertarian streak.
And you would be wrong I LIVE here I am in his district the only right wing thing he did is support the military cause there are several bases in his district.

Sure, I am wrong. That’s why the American Conservative Union has him at a lifetime rating of 85 out of 100, right, because he voted with Obama 95% of the time?

Dumbass
He is there cause he supported the military DUMBASS. On social issues he supports the democrats. Had a conversation with my State repa fellow republican asking him why the republican party did not run a real republican for his position he said he did not know and was embarrassed to have him call himself a republican.

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice at his Farmville home, according to local NBC affiliate WITN.

Jones, 75, has reportedly been struggling with an illness serious enough that he hasn’t been able to cast votes on the House floor since September. He has served in Congress for 24 years.

This was a good spew.
Republican Rep. Walter Jones Rails Against Iraq And Afghanistan Wars.
Regret for voting for wars that were not needed to do.

Even for a GOP/ now DOPer.

Btw: Someone please tell him there are NO gods.

Last edited:
if he cant do his job he should be replaced...
There are plenty of others do do the will of the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class. Their "jobs" are not like ours.
but if they cant do that job they were elected too,or appointed too or hired....they should be replaced....

Very true. Let's start with him and move on to Ginsburg.

I wonder if they can see each other in the light yet?

Jo

Once again, one must wonder why their is a Constitutional Amendment allowing for the removal of a President who is unfit to do his job, but not for a member of Congress, or a judge, or Justice.

Of course they can be impeached, but so can POTUS.

This was a good spew.
Republican Rep. Walter Jones Rails Against Iraq And Afghanistan Wars.
Regret for voting for wars that were not needed to do.

Even for a GOP/ now DOPer.

Btw: Someone please tell him there are NO gods.

This IDIOT never should have been a representative.
Voting for the authorization for the use of force, resulting in the 2003 Bush Iraq War, will forever be on his head.
What a fvcking idiot.
Good riddance.

Forum List

Back