Increase in athlete deaths

Why would they make hay when the networks they are working for are being paid hundreds of millions in advertising by pfizer. Why, dblack? Its not too long ago that networks were all pumping the iraq war propaganda. Were reporters not supposed to question that? As I recall, there was plenty to report on by reporters and journalists to expose the iraq war scam and propaganda yet they continued to shill for the govt. Why?
Some don't understand words in their mother tongue, so they project the frustration onto the nearest scapegoat-victim. Dr. McCullough calls out the spike thrombosis on this active page:

We notice one woman on @ExposingVirus who mentions cardiac arrhythmia. Because the very active page @TheJikky is trending for microRNA, we add this sudden death study for pigs, already having made the sudden death connection to coronaviruses (PEDV) here at USMB. Why was Harvard analyzing hospital and internet traffic in Wuhan months before the pandemic?:

May 2019 Italy, UK, US / Sudden Death in Pigs / MiRNA

Because uncovering something like this would make an entire career for the reporter who did so. They would happily betray their network's advertisers interests.

So, when the Trumpsters have something real - I'll check it out. Until then, I'll just mock them.

50 years ago, yeah, journalists, govt had a shred of decency and exposed the swine flu program which killed 7 people. Now....meh, let those dollars roll. The old trumpster pushed the operation warp injection. Lol. Yeah, I'll mock him for pushing that untested injection.

50 years ago, yeah, journalists, govt had a shred of decency and exposed the swine flu program which killed 7 people. Now....meh, let those dollars roll. The old trumpster pushed the operation warp injection. Lol. Yeah, I'll mock him for pushing that untested injection.
Mkay. I'm holding the door open to the possibility that the fear mongers are on to something. But their track record is really bad on all this conspiracy shit. Call it "boy who cried wolf", but I'm just not buying shit from "gatewaypundit.com" at face value.

Mkay. I'm holding the door open to the possibility that the fear mongers are on to something. But their track record is really bad on all this conspiracy shit. Call it "boy who cried wolf", but I'm just not buying shit from "gatewaypundit.com" at face value.

Thats fair enough. I'll join you.

1673055497193.png

Last edited:
Last night an athlete in the NFL collapsed onto the field in cardiac arrest. Nothing like this has ever happened in the NFL before, NOTHING, as fans and teammates stood shocked on the sidelines wondering if he would survive. And yes, they cancelled the game like they should have.

But it appears that athlete deaths have increased over 4000% this last year

Why?

Of course, people want to know why and are coming up with theories.

So, what has changed causing this spike in deaths? You guessed it, the jab. In fact, one such person, Charley Kirk, made a Tweet saying as much.

Outgoing Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) bashed conservative activist Charlie Kirk for his comments fueling anti-vaccine conspiracy theories after football star Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest during the first quarter of a match against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday night.

Hamlin received on-field medical attention for more than half an hour before being taken to a local hospital, where he's now in a critical condition. According to a statement by the Buffalo Bills, his heartbeat was restored on the field.

In a tweet, Kirk claimed that the collapse of the 24-year-old Buffalo Bills player fits in a series of recent incidents involving "athletes dropping suddenly," something he said has become an "all too familiar sight right now."

Kirk's comment, as many responding to his tweet picked up on, fuels fears and concerns over COVID-19 vaccinations making people sick, a theory that anti-vaccine proponents in the U.S. and the rest of the world have been pushing forward for the past couple of years.

"You are absolutely the biggest piece of human garbage that can possibly exist right now. I literally think you are done now," Kinzinger wrote on Twitter. "Using this tragedy for your BS lies is sick."

The representative, who served on the Jan. 6 committee, said: "Sick disgusting human beings. This isn't politics this is straight up heartless, cold, evil."

Kirk, the founder of conservative youth activist organization Turning Point USA (TPUSA) and its affiliate Turning Point Action (TPA), has been promoting vaccine resistance among youth, trying to rally young people against getting vaccinated.
And our resident trolls of usmb such as candyass can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are as you take them to school. :thankusmile: :laughing0301::up:

This is no ordinary virus. It is not your average flu or cold virus. It has long lasting effects.

Here is the only place we've found that actually proves that a sudden-death-causing coronavirus, PEDV, has been deliberately tampered with:

'In May 2015, a scientific collaboration between the Huazhong Agricultural University in Wuhan and Utrecht University in The Netherlands published a study showing that the creation of a furin cleavage site in the spike of Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Coronavirus conferred increased ability to enter cells and trigger cell fusion.'
(Chan and Ridley, Viral, Ch. 9 The Furin Cleavage Site, p. 208)

SARS2 can only intelligently be called a communist virus. So once again we thank Mind Wars for the USMB posts:

21 Ap 2018 Post #1 Chinese Communists
'....Huazhong....'

We gave the numbers for Huazhong students here:
15 Feb 2020 Post #421-2

African Students Stay with Wuhan Amid Epidemic

Post #633

Forum List

Back