Increase in athlete deaths

And in 1971 one did drop dead on the football field. Was that due to the vaccine also?

In 1998 Chris Pronger of the St Louis Blues had a similar hit and had a heart attack while skating off the ice after it and nearly died. Was that due to the vaccine also?

In 1993 Reggie Lewis of the Boston Celtics collapsed during a Celts game due to a heart attack. Was that due to the vaccine also?

The bar for the shots to be dangerous is NOT: Did anyone ever die of these conditions before?

But, are these shots causing many deadly consequences?

You know this and are a troll

But, are these shots causing many deadly consequences?

Which not you nor anyone else has shown to be the case yet.

All you can do is point to every young death and go "see, it was the vaccine".

You people have become the little boy that called wolf too often. You might actually be on to something but you are your own worst enemy with threads like this and the threads about the football players.

You people have become the little boy that called wolf too often. You might actually be on to something but you are your own worst enemy with threads like this and the threads about the football players.

Hyperbole even still. EVERY young death? Suicides, accidents, drug overdoses? No.

And we are on to something, and you know it. You really should think about why us talking about it bothers you so much. Face your OWN stuff.

Hyperbole even still. EVERY young death? Suicides, accidents, drug overdoses? No.

Yeah, there have even been some of them. There was a thread about Rod Stewarts son, blaming his collapse on the vaccine when it turned out it was merely a panic attack you people went so far as to claim they were lying about it.

And we are on to something, and you know it. You really should think about why us talking about it bothers you so much. Face your OWN stuff.

It does not bother me at all, if it did I would not be interacting with you now.

Yeah, there have even been some of them. There was a thread about Rod Stewarts son, blaming his collapse on the vaccine when it turned out it was merely a panic attack you people went so far as to claim they were lying about it.

It does not bother me at all, if it did I would not be interacting with you now.

Who is "you people"? If you're going to lump me in with everyone who is skeptical of the shots, should I lump you in with my signature quote?

Who is "you people"? If you're going to lump me in with everyone who is skeptical of the shots, should I lump you in with my signature quote?

You posted in the thread and did not say anything against the OP or the claims that the father and doctors were lying to cover up it was due to the shot.

And you have proven you have no issues at all at calling out what you do not agree with.

You posted in the thread and did not say anything against the OP or the claims that the father and doctors were lying to cover up it was due to the shot.

And you have proven you have no issues at all at calling out what you do not agree with.

Did you call out Penelope when she said my signature quote? Or all the others who said likewise?

This idea that I don't "call out" people = I must agree with them is juvenile. If that's the standard, then every racist garbage said in every thread on this forum that you have ALSO participated in means that you're racist.

How dumb is that.

Did you call out Penelope when she said my signature quote? Or all the others who said likewise?

Did I post in the thread where she said that?

And yes, I have called out others for saying such things.

This idea that I don't "call out" people = I must agree with them is juvenile. If that's the standard, then every racist garbage said in every thread on this forum that you have ALSO participated in means that you're racist.

How dumb is that.

Only if the racist garbage is the topic of the thread. Random post you might miss, but can one miss the entire topic of the thread. Though in your defense you seem to have only went into that thread to respond to me and not the OP so perhaps you did not even read the thread or care about the topic of the thread.

Is there any real evidence that these deaths are a) increasing at a significant rate or b) in any way related to whatever it is the fear mongers are insinuating? I haven't yet seen anything credible in this regard.

If you want to be taken seriously, you really can't lead with crap from biased conspiracy websites. If that's all you got, you got nuthin.

The first thing the prisoners must understand is that they have been shot-up with amino acid sequences only known to the manufacturers of mRNA "vaccine." Comparison of the SARS2 spike will not suffice, thus the DeSantis "vaccine" investigation.

We already know the amino acid sequences of PEDV.

'Features of PEDV (porcine epidemic diarrhea virus) infection not seen in TGE (transmissible gastroenteritis virus) are acute back muscles necrosis and, occasionally, sudden death in finishing and adult pigs.'

DeSantis 2024

Brought to you by pfizer as every network, paid shills for pfizer, pushes the propaganda and mRNA injections. Of course they're not going to investigate the millions of claims. You should know this but you look the other way. Thats expected. They're not going to investigate because they're afraid they'll find the truth.

Before any Trump supporters get too self-righteous here, know that he was the one who sped up the vaccine process and got vaccines for everyone to take before he left office.

Now many will say that he was misled or whatever, but it started with him.

I'm not even saying he should be responsible for what is going on now, since many were dying from Covid during that time, but to turn our back on data regarding the effects in a cult like fashion because we don't want to question anything anymore is downright scary.
Its one thing to do your best to make the vaccines available for all to choose to take the shot.....and then another to try and force you to take it at the risk of losing your job.

Brought to you by pfizer as every network, paid shills for pfizer, pushes the propaganda and mRNA injections. Of course they're not going to investigate the millions of claims. You should know this but you look the other way. Thats expected. They're not going to investigate because they're afraid they'll find the truth.
We recall Sorensen and Dalgleish mentioning the increased electrical charge they noticed on the SARS2 spike. Here, a vaccinee states, "Eighteen months later, electric shocks and muscle weakness continue." Clearly, there should be more testimonies as the DeSantis vaccine investigation gathers momentum:

@ 11h Anecdotals Movie

Is there any real evidence that these deaths are a) increasing at a significant rate or b) in any way related to whatever it is the fear mongers are insinuating? I haven't yet seen anything credible in this regard.

If you want to be taken seriously, you really can't lead with crap from biased conspiracy websites. If that's all you got, you got nuthin.
<crickets />

<crickets />
The only crickets scientific information anarchy will not be able to address are those that occur in heads that can't understand the words they are reading in their mother tongue. That is why stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves, being continually duped (controlled) by deceptive media.

The only crickets scientific information anarchy will not be able to address are those that occur in heads that can't understand the words they are reading in their mother tongue. That is why stupidity always gets precisely the reality it deserves, being continually duped (controlled) by deceptive media.
Yep. Nuthin'.

Seriously - if there was anything remotely true about your perverse fantasies, real reporters would be making hay. But they're not, because you're a fucking joke.

Yep. Nuthin'.

Seriously - if there was anything remotely true about your perverse fantasies, real reporters would be making hay. But they're not, because you're a fucking joke.

Why would they make hay when the networks they are working for are being paid hundreds of millions in advertising by pfizer. Why, dblack? Its not too long ago that networks were all pumping the iraq war propaganda. Were reporters not supposed to question that? As I recall, there was plenty to report on by reporters and journalists to expose the iraq war scam and propaganda yet they continued to shill for the govt. Why?

Last edited:
Why would they make hay when the networks they are working for are being paid hundreds of millions in advertising by pfizer. Why, dblack?
Because uncovering something like this would make an entire career for the reporter who did so. They would happily betray their network's advertisers interests.

So, when the Trumpsters have something real - I'll check it out. Until then, I'll just mock them.

Forum List

Back