Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice

if he cant do his job he should be replaced...
There are plenty of others do do the will of the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class. Their "jobs" are not like ours.
but if they cant do that job they were elected too,or appointed too or hired....they should be replaced....

America doesn't operate upon what should be though, does it. Power concedes nothing without first a demand and we the people just ain't up to demanding anything from concentrated wealth and power.

There are plenty of others do do the will of the Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class. Their "jobs" are not like ours.
but if they cant do that job they were elected too,or appointed too or hired....they should be replaced....

Very true. Let's start with him and move on to Ginsburg.
See your president.

Very true. Let's start with him and move on to Ginsburg.
well i think she and a few other judges should have been rotated off a few years back....

These people love their positions of power THAT MUCH.
.Good Allah, if I had their money I would be enjoying my last years. Ginsberg or a republican, GET OUT.

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice at his Farmville home, according to local NBC affiliate WITN.

Jones, 75, has reportedly been struggling with an illness serious enough that he hasn’t been able to cast votes on the House floor since September. He has served in Congress for 24 years.

Rep. Walter Jones In Hospice.

I think he's excited that if Walter Jones dies, the North Carolina governor will appoint a Democrat to replace him. Rather than having the human decency to be sad at this poor man's suffering, MarcATL only cares about the political implications. But, such is the moral compass of a blind partisan.

Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC) is in hospice at his Farmville home, according to local NBC affiliate WITN.

Jones, 75, has reportedly been struggling with an illness serious enough that he hasn’t been able to cast votes on the House floor since September. He has served in Congress for 24 years.

Rep. Walter Jones In Hospice.

I think he's excited that if Walter Jones dies, the North Carolina governor will appoint a Democrat to replace him. Rather than having the human decency to be sad at this poor man's suffering, MarcATL only cares about the political implications. But, such is the moral compass of a blind partisan.

Yeah marcATL is a piece of bigoted shit

I'm not sure why this particular OP started this thread. Was it to gloat about the potential death of a white Republican ?

Anyway, I wish the man well, and although hospice care means making you comfortable as you begin the process of death, I hope for a miracle for him and his family.

I'm not sure why this particular OP started this thread. Was it to gloat about the potential death of a white Republican ?

Anyway, I wish the man well, and although hospice care means making you comfortable as you begin the process of death, I hope for a miracle for him and his family.

Notice how the MarcShitHeadAtl didn’t comment on the report? A violation of the rules while showing a lack of empathy and class

I think he's excited that if Walter Jones dies, the North Carolina governor will appoint a Democrat to replace him. Rather than having the human decency to be sad at this poor man's suffering, MarcATL only cares about the political implications. But, such is the moral compass of a blind partisan
While I agree, most of us on the other side really want Ginsberg out BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Don t want her to suffer, just want her OUT!

Forum List

Back