Nazi Pelosi Refuses To Allow SOTU

After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date

pelositrump.jpg

Zach Gibson/Win McNamee/Getty Images

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refused on Friday to commit to allowing President Donald Trump to give his State of the Union (SOTU) address on Jan. 29.

“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added.

Pelosi did say, however, that she would be willing to talk with the president about potential dates for the State of the Union after the government opened.

Her comments came just after the president announced that he would agree to a deal that temporarily opened the government without border wall funding.

SO BASICALLY....SHE LIED!!!

Damn, almost as shitty as not holding hearings on supreme court nominations until ya get an electoral outcome ya like. Are we MAGA yet?

Remember kids: Calling people Nazis for daring to not follow your political views in no way cheapens the abject horrors brought on by them. In no way cheapens.

Read the article you cited you whining, simpering fool! From your own citation, "What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date." That was Pelosi last Friday. Get your hand out of your crotch, hotshot...there's no such thing as instant gratification in government and the Orange Emperor is required to parley with co-equal branches for such arrangements!

EDIT: This is from last Friday afternoon:

RW frauds and liars, click on the link and pay attention- CNN on Twitter

Last edited:
After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date

pelositrump.jpg

Zach Gibson/Win McNamee/Getty Images

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refused on Friday to commit to allowing President Donald Trump to give his State of the Union (SOTU) address on Jan. 29.

“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added.

Pelosi did say, however, that she would be willing to talk with the president about potential dates for the State of the Union after the government opened.

Her comments came just after the president announced that he would agree to a deal that temporarily opened the government without border wall funding.

SO BASICALLY....SHE LIED!!!
/----/ This just proves Piglosi and the democRATs are disingenuous

He just needs to refuse her use of military aircraft until she stops being a **** and apologizes to him.

Is that even within her authority?

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution explicitly requires the President to give Congress regular reports on the State of the Union.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Implied in this, I think, would be an obligation on the part of Congress to receive these reports. It seems to me that in refusing the President the venue to deliver this report, Ms. Pelosi is violating this part of the Constitution.

Capitalize on it. She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump. He should just go ahead and declare the national emergency and build the fucking wall, deliver the SOTU somewhere else and give example after example of Democrat's obstruction. He's the adult in the room, Nancy is the petulant little child here.

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution explicitly requires the President to give Congress regular reports on the State of the Union.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Implied in this, I think, would be an obligation on the part of Congress to receive these reports. It seems to me that in refusing the President the venue to deliver this report, Ms. Pelosi is violating this part of the Constitution.
They used to do it differently before the era of television. Maybe they should return to it.

Capitalize on it. She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump. He should just go ahead and declare the national emergency and build the fucking wall, deliver the SOTU somewhere else and give example after example of Democrat's obstruction. He's the adult in the room, Nancy is the petulant little child here.
In the Senate so long as McConnell refuses entrance to Pelosi!

Read the article you cited you whining, simpering fool! From your own citation, "What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date." That was Pelosi last Friday. Get your hand out of your crotch, hotshot...there's no such thing as instant gratification in government and the Orange Emperor is required to parley with co-equal branches for such arrangements!

EDIT: This is from last Friday afternoon:

RW frauds and liars, click on the link and pay attention- CNN on Twitter
That wasn't the reason she used to say they couldn't have the event.
She claimed that the shutdown made it impossible to secure the House.
But now she's saying that they need to negotiate when it will take place, which makes her original statement a lie.

Now she's backing out on it because she claims that they had to negotiate the SOTU....but in reality, she's making demands that exposes the first lie for what it was.
Both of these excuses were fucking lies.
Obviously you're simply too fucking dumb to function on your own.

They used to do it differently before the era of television. Maybe they should return to it.
Maybe we should just get rid of all television too while we're at it.

Forum List

Back