Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

It actually does. If the bank didn’t do it’s due diligence and made the loan then they are liable not Trump.

Whether the banks and insurers did their due diligence or not is irrelevant. That he tried to commit fraud multiple times is all that matters.

In CA they send you a TAX bill. They assess the value and you pay 1.125% of that value. Allegedly fair across the board. Not easy to argue with them? Also there can be local taxes added on too. Every state can be different.

$1million *0.0125 = $12,500 annually. Get your checkbook out.

You can’t even tell me who was defrauded so STFU.
Defrauded were You And Me, and Every Other Law abiding citizen.
I pay my taxes and Don't bitch.
You probably do the same.

But neither of us has an assessment of $40k on our $1,000,000 Residence.

Some math for you:
40,000 X 25 = 1,000,000

20,000,000 X 25 = 500,000,000

I know math is had, but c'mon.

California real property taxes are based on a real property's purchase price. For instance, if you buy a real property in California, the assessed value is equal to the purchase price. The assessed value of the real property can rise with inflation every year, which is the change in the California Consumer Price Index.

Thank God for PROP 13. no more than 1% rise each year I believe?
Some differences Commercial to Residental would exist.

Uh.....earth to loons. The STATE of FLA is responsible to send a TAX bill and the owner to pay whatever it states. They value all the properties in the State. They have each property history. Nothing slips thru because an owner lied? HUH? Lied on what? They don't involve the owner. People are so stupid. Case Closed//

No ir wouldn't. That's fantasy.

Who would challenge it? Trump? So he would commit more felonies?
/----/ AHHHHH, bad news for you ding bats.
1696635625360.png

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Could tRump even pay it at this point?

The Club loses money as well, making its value as a "going concern" questionable.

The problem for Trump with the Mar-a-lago property, and the rural New York property is that Trump was prepared to trade a massive future value for tax breaks, or zoning changes of a very limited value, today. 30 years ago when Trump signed away any future development on Mar-a-lago, he didn't foresee that it could have been worth a billion dollars if he hadn't been willing to trade that value away so he could run a money losing beach club.

That's Donald Trump's fiscal history in a nut shell. Trump thinks that everyone is out to screw him over, but the reality is, he does this to himself, over and over again. Trump is the victim of his own greed and incompetence.

That's not going to happen . Mara Lago has severe deed restrictions that limits it's resale value.
No it doesn't, dumbass. Since when have dead restictions ever limited the resale price of a property? Keeping the resale valu up is the whole point of dead restrictions.

The Club loses money as well, making its value as a "going concern" questionable.

The problem for Trump with the Mar-a-lago property, and the rural New York property is that Trump was prepared to trade a massive future value for tax breaks, or zoning changes of a very limited value, today. 30 years ago when Trump signed away any future development on Mar-a-lago, he didn't foresee that it could have been worth a billion dollars if he hadn't been willing to trade that value away so he could run a money losing beach club.

That's Donald Trump's fiscal history in a nut shell. Trump thinks that everyone is out to screw him over, but the reality is, he does this to himself, over and over again. Trump is the victim of his own greed and incompetence.
Everything in your post is a lie, but we're getting used to that with you.

Forum List

Back