Palm Beach county is about to receive a tax windfall

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Palm Beach county, where Mira Lago is located, is about to receive a tax windfall.
The county currently assesses the value of Mira Lago at 18 million dollars. Based opn that evaluation Trump pays about $500,00 in property taxes per year.
In today's court appearance Trump felt Mira Lago could be valued as high as 1.5 billion dollars.
If the county goes with Trump's valuation, he will pay $41,500,000 in yearly property taxes.
Something tells me that Trump may dispute the 1.5 billion estimated value if the county goes with it.

Palm Beach county, where Mira Lago is located, is about to receive a tax windfall.
The county currently assesses the value of Mira Lago at 18 million dollars. Based opn that evaluation Trump pays about $500,00 in property taxes per year.
In today's court appearance Trump felt Mira Lago could be valued as high as 1.5 billion dollars.
If the county goes with Trump's valuation, he will pay $41,500,000 in yearly property taxes.
Something tells me that Trump may dispute the 1.5 billion estimated value if the county goes with it.

Being the mothership for his cult, he should get tax exemption for it.

A county tax assessment and actual property value are never the same.

Obviously you are a moron who has never owned a house.

Property taxes are not based on market value

True, but come on, 18 million to 1.5 billion.
It has never worth only $18 million.

No bank uses a county tax assessment for loans. Loans are always based on the sale price of the house/property. Banks are perfectly able to make their own assessments.

They are claiming that somehow Trump scammed the state on the value of his properties. As if the state doesn’t track all property sales records and their own tax records?

This whole trial is a complete sham.

It can only be raised 3% a year by law. Eat a dick.

$500K X 3% added to 500K is what he'll be paying.

$515000

That's a lot of money just for taxes.

It has never worth only $18 million.

No bank uses a county tax assessment for loans. Loans are always based on the sale price of the house/property. Banks are perfectly able to make their own assessments.

They are claiming that somehow Trump scammed the state on the value of his properties. As if the state doesn’t track all property sales records and their own tax records?

This whole trial is a complete sham.
Come on, you are looking stupid in trying to justify Trump claiming the property at up to 1.5 billion.
This is not about the trial. It is about Trump's ridiculous claim at the 1.5 billion dollar valuation.
Trump exaggerates everything.

It can only be raised 3% a year by law. Eat a dick.

$500K X 3% added to 500K is what he'll be paying.

$515000

That's a lot of money just for taxes.
This is posted under political satire. Why do people jump to defence of Trump, all the time.
You take everything too seriously except Trump's real world actions.

Come on, you are looking stupid in trying to justify Trump claiming the property at up to 1.5 billion.
This is not about the trial. It is about Trump's ridiculous claim at the 1.5 billion dollar valuation.
Trump exaggerates everything.
It doesn’t matter what he claims it is. What did the bank give him a loan for?

This is posted under political satire. Why do people jump to defence of Trump, all the time.
You take everything too seriously except Trump's real world actions.
It's not funny. These corrupt NY shitbags are trying to take everything Trump owns via the government for nothing.

That's hellafied fucked up. They're misusing the shit out of the law.

It doesn’t matter what he claims it is. What did the bank give him a loan for?
They gave him a loan based on fraudulent financial documents.
That gave him a loan at a lower interest rate than if he told the truth. His competitors tell the truth and they pay more. Then they are at a disadvantage to Trump.
You tell the truth and follow the rules like everyone else. Too many cheaters get away with it. I have experienced cheaters in my business career. It is very frustrating when cheaters prosper.

They gave him a loan based on fraudulent financial documents.
That gave him a loan at a lower interest rate than if he told the truth. His competitors tell the truth and they pay more. Then they are at a disadvantage to Trump.
You tell the truth and follow the rules like everyone else. Too many cheaters get away with it. I have experienced cheaters in my business career. It is very frustrating when cheaters prosper.
What documents?

That's got'em thoroughly triggered.

Well done!

Tax assessments are NOT based on appraised value!

Banks do not take the borrowers word for property value, they hire an appraiser

They are never off by billions.
He didn’t claim that at the time.

His claimed property value doesn’t even matter due to the clause:

IMG_5247.png

Tax assessments are NOT based on appraised value!

Banks do not take the borrowers word for property value, they hire an appraiser
If loans are backed by assets, like property, Banks will do their own appraisal.
If the property is not guaranteeing the loan, they generally do not do an appraisel. There are way too many assets, listed on a financial statement, for a bank to check them all. The financial statement is prepared by the company and signed off by principals of the company, in this case both Don and Don Jr.
Banks know most intelligent business people will not provide a fraudulent financial statement because it is a crime.

Forum List

Back