Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

No, they don't order independent appraisal of every property in a commercial borders portfolio for every loan.

And they can do this because of reputable firms signing off on financial disclosures and laws protectiting all parties.

So no, it isn't their fault. It's the fault of the criminal who committed felony fraud.

It's also not someone's own fault if they are burglarized, if they leave the door unlocked. I think you need to get your ethics and morality in order.
So file a criminal indictment….. I wonder why the NY DA didnt. Wait, no I dont

The only way he could make this case stick against Trump was to say he way over valued Mar a Lago.... and the judge came up with his own estimate of 18 million to 27 million a gross under estimate...

Liar. That was not the Judge's estimate. That was the county accessor's estimate in Florida.

That is just a squeak of air whistling out of your head.

You can't on the one hand have a court rule that a property is really worth only 27 million then tax him at the rate of 300 million anyway.

Besides, if the crime is that Trump has been declaring his property worth 300 million for years and years, why wouldn't they already be taxing him at that rate, Squeaky?

Or is that Hooter?
The court did not rule on the value.

You realize the fraud has nothing to do with what the bank may, or may not have, done, right? It's still illegal to attempt to obtain a loan from a bank by repeatedly giving false information.
Sure. Odd the banks weren’t complaining and the DA didn’t file a criminal indictment though isn’t it. Also odd it wasn’t until after Trump ran for President that everyone noticed all the fraud. I know he’s only been in the NY real estate business for a couple years but still.

@realDonaldTrump

2h
From Gregg Jarrett:

This case should never have been filed, and Trump has several viable defenses:

1. This all about valuations of property, which is highly subjective. It’s opinion, not fact. Disparities are common. But the lenders and insurers did their own independent “due diligence.” They confirmed Trump’s valuations and found no fraud or false statements.

2. Those same banks made enormous profits from Trump —$100 million plus interest— when he repaid all the loans. It’s hard to claim fraud when no one was harmed and there’s no victim.

3. Trump’s valuations complied with accepted General Accounting Principles…and were performed not by Trump, but by expert professionals who will testify at trial that they were valid.

4. Some of the claims are so old that they’re barred by the statute of limitations, which the judge ignored.

New York Fraud Case Against Trump is Riven with Political Bias | Gregg Jarrett
Who is that and why do we care what they think?

Liar. That was not the Judge's estimate. That was the county accessor's estimate in Florida.
Which everyone knows isn’t ever anywhere near what a property is actually worth.

Anyone who believes 20 acres of beach front property on the Florida Atlantic Coast in palm beach is only worth 18 million is a moron and shouldn’t be a judge of anything.

Seriously, anyone can look up what property is worth in any area in Zillow. The judge could have done it from the bench on his phone.

That would be against the law you left wing dingbat. You can't single out one property owner and punish tax them because you hate him. ALL like properties would have to have their assessments also raised and their taxes increased. Your rich Dem pals would not like that one bit.

:itsok:
Because they hate him? How about because he cheated on his tax bill?

The guy sounds like a commie.
commies1.jpg

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Could tRump even pay it at this point?

What locality taxes real estate and the same rate as market value? Typical demafasict either never owned real estate or wants to target their political rival to be treated differently

Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

.,.,.,.,Great idea.,.,.,.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.Great idea.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,,

.,.,.,.,Great idea;.,.,.,.,.,.

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,Great idea.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

You have now been awarded the----

great idea of the day

:)-
Yes, let’s do that. I want you to pay taxes based on the highest amount you ever said yours is worth. And I want you to pay back taxes on that amount going back to when you bought it. On the other hand I’m going to claim my property is worth $1. And want my taxes to be based on that as well as as anything above that evaluation to be returned to me immediately.

Hey dummy no one can see your signature pic....

Since I don't see signatures, I had no idea the forum now only shows a small top region of a signature. So I made the image smaller so it appears again. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, rambtard. Now everyone here viewing signatures can see it again. :banana:

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back