Remember When the Left Called the Right NAZIS?

Gee, compare that to the 200+ Republicans who voted $0 for Israel in the most recent CR.
Because unlike Trump, Biden is letting in Islamic terrorists with his open door policy. This is a world conflict, and Biden’s left the barn door open.

Has zero to do with Jew hating Democrats have.

What’s the difference between Democrats and the fascist NAZIS of the 30-40’s?

Besides language and uniforms.

Because unlike Trump, Biden is letting in Islamic terrorists with his open door policy. This is a world conflict, and Biden’s left the barn door open.
Is that why we’re sending weapons over to Israel?

You are pretending to be this moronic, I hope.
Has zero to do with Jew hating Democrats have.

What’s the difference between Democrats and the fascist NAZIS of the 30-40’s?

Besides language and uniforms.
Did he give your flag back to you when he was done with it?

The Left in this country are falling all over themselves to support the horrors that Hamas of Gaza inflicted on innocent Israelis on Oct 7. I can't imagine how they've hidden their hatred of Jews for so long. Why did this attack against Israel bring it out all of a sudden?

It's the same side that supports abortion, the same side that supports the savage murder of thousands of our own innocent children every day, over a million every year.

Murderous evil is as murderous evil does.

Real Liberals aren't, but 90%+ of those calling themselves Liberals are.

I'd vote for $0 for the whole damn CR, because CRs are garbage and blank checks for the government to spend

future Americans' money.

The modern progressive is no longer liberal. They have decided only their views are allowable.

Tell that to the guy who used his car as a bowling ball--one of Trump’s “very fine people” no doubt.

Again lying with the "fine people" bullshit.

That guy is going away for a long time. Meanwhile lefty shitheads can burn shit down and get ye olde wrist slap.

MSN

Forum List

Back