MSNBC took a poll of undecided voters on the economy, and it did NOT go the way they hoped

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The sad faces of the Nazis at MSNBC says it all, and it's glorious.

The economy is the #1 issue for voters going into the 2024 election, and here are the numbers:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Eating out: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%

The economy is the #1 issue for voters going into the 2024 election, and here are the numbers:

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Yep. The poor people in the hood have gotten the message.

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Hey, not to worry, at least the so-called "expert economists" said that no inflation would occur when he signed the IRA.

That should bother Americans greatly and confirm, that like science, the experts are political and compromised.

Keep such people out of the military and spy agencies please...

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Surprised they actually put it on the air.

I believe the inflation goes back to the rise in the federal deficit throughout this century and the Fed not returning interest rates back to normal starting in Obama's second term. As far as Biden goes, federal spending is ridiculous, as there isn't a give-away program he doesn't absolutely adore.

I believe the inflation goes back to the rise in the federal deficit throughout this century and the Fed not returning interest rates back to normal starting in Obama's second term. As far as Biden goes, federal spending is ridiculous, as there isn't a give-away program he doesn't absolutely adore.
The inflation we face was global and created by the shortages caused by the pandemic.

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

Wow! LOOK AT ALL THE MAGA RACISTS ON THAT MSNBC ZOOM CALL!

The Biden economy is perfect! If you disagree, you are RACIST!

The inflation we face was global and created by the shortages caused by the pandemic.

somewhat true + destroying the low cost of Oil products and Diesel. Even if true your little FLU was man-made, intentionally launched and spread to rid Trump. You’d have be a complete imbecile to believe otherwise. Same as ignoring the massive 2020 Election Fraud.//

I saw potatoes double in price under obama, meat prices skyrocketed. But potatoes went from 1.99 to 3.99 for 10lbs
Of course when I moved to New England in the last year of Obama's term, potatoes here were 7.99 for ten pounds.

somewhat true + destroying the low cost of Oil products and Diesel. Even if true your little FLU was man-made, intentionally launched and spread to rid Trump. You’d have be a complete imbecile to believe otherwise. Same as ignoring the massive 2020 Election Fraud.//
Shortages? I never ran out of toilet paper, beef, potatoes, nothing. The only shortage I remember is when the Babies were denied food when the Democrats shutdown a baby factory, by mistake, then refused to allow it to reopen.

How could any of these people be so goddamned stupid to vote for any democrat in the first place? Democrats squeeze down the economy by design as policy. Democrat voters are the dumbest people in history.

correction. They destroy the Country when out of power (Congress). Then spend gazzilions Trillions to save us and get reelected. Housing crash a prime example. China Flu, election fraud and Russian BS also.

Hey, not to worry, at least the so-called "expert economists" said that no inflation would occur when he signed the IRA.
IMG_7853.jpeg

The mainstream news is tiptoeing around the economy and pitching abortion as the most important concern, as if that will get er done. The people aren't all rocket scientists , but they can still balance a checkbook, something Congress obviously can't duplicate.

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:

I don't know where they get these numbers. Groceries are up 60-70% where i live. Literally everything.

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE: