Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?

Can anyone name another defective product where the consumer cannot sue the manufacturer?

HELL, THE LEFT WANTS TO SUE GUN MANUFACTURERS FOR GUN RELATED INJURIES.

How about we sue Nissan for the black guy who drove through the parade and killed all the old white ladies……MAKES SENSE….RIGHT?

I want to participate in an unpaid mass human trial of an experimental gene therapy shot. :hhello:

Can it fuck up my heart and may I please not be allowed to sue for my injuries? PRETTY PLEASE?!

Just unreal.

Ivermectin saved NO ONE and killed many. These are REAL studies from accredited reseaarch organizations. None of them recommend ivermectin>

You are a LIAR. (As usual).

Ivermectin saved MILLIONS of lives in India.

MILLIONS. Not thousands - MILLIONS.

You are a LIAR. (As usual).

Ivermectin saved MILLIONS of lives in India.

MILLIONS. Not thousands - MILLIONS.

Who told you that? How gullible are you that you fall for all of this bullshit. But you won’t believe reputable scientists.

You believe some yahoo on YouTube, with no medical background, but you don’t believe the head of the CDC.

Gullible and stupid does not begin to describe you

Even if that were true, which it isn't, it has nothing to do with the fact that the majority of you people wanted to imprison us and take our children away for refusing an experimental medical procedure (that turned out not to work anywhere close to what you claimed it would).
I can't speak for others but I don't know anyone that wanted to imprison you and take your children so I'm distrustful of your fact.

Ivermectin efficacy finally proven in ‘gold-standard’ RCT – Prof Colleen Aldous
23rd January 2023 by Editor BizNews
Ivermectin and its use as a treatment for COVID-19 was catapulted to centre stage when the pandemic erased all rhyme and reason in 2020. However, even as the totality of evidence demonstrated Ivermectin’s efficacy, mainstream media and governments across the world dismissed its use based on the absence of randomised control trials. Further to that, virtually anything related to Ivermectin that made mainstream media was negative coverage of a drug that could’ve saved countless lives. Now, at last, a large randomised control study on Ivermectin efficacy for preventing and treating COVID-19 has been released, as discussed in this article by Professor Colleen Aldous, one of the drug’s fiercest advocates. Aldous, a geneticist and clinical researcher at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, raises some critical questions that we ignore at our peril. – Nadya Swart

Well that's weird. I mean Joe Rogan was railroaded for having the unmitigated gall to tell his audience that he was taking ivermectin

Then he confronted cnns so called doctor. Gupta for allowing cnn to pass along flat out known lies when Gupta knew damn well it wasn't just a "horse dewormer."

The left can and will rot in eternal hell.

This study does not seem to have been published anywhere.

Just think you moron

Bleach kills COVID in seconds on a hard surface, just think of what it will do in your body
I told you that I support your decision to inject bleach. I didn't say that I was dumb enough to inject it into my veins.

Remember when the left made ivermectin political and not about health? Then the left as we all already knew, were totally wrong? Remember that?​

Yes, I remember it well.

Criminals!:mad-61:

People in Europe who are vax injured are suing the Pharma companies.

People in the USA cannot because we vilified IVERMECTIN and gave drug companies IMMUNITY from LIABILITY.

SHREWD. :rolleyes: o_O

Forum List

Back